Page 68 of 72 FirstFirst ... 18586667686970 ... LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,360 of 1422

Thread: Cue the Anti-AR15 Crowd in 3, 2, 1.....

We're all here, because we ain't all there.
    Canada overall, lacks the conviction on gun ownership that the US has.

Gun owners in the USA have been browbeaten for 80+ years.

I believe that beating has drawn a firm resolve at this point in history, not one more inch.

Gun owners are by in large very peaceful and law abiding,a further push by the left could change all that.
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Professional Mangler of Grammar

Guns don't kill people--Static Ropes Do!!

Who Is John Galt?

2. Likes BasinCruiser liked this post
  3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

We're all here, because we ain't all there.
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Professional Mangler of Grammar

Guns don't kill people--Static Ropes Do!!

Who Is John Galt?

Name:  EBDA34FD-A332-473A-9C30-F8EDDF7BCB01.jpg
Views: 408
Size:  19.8 KB
    I learn from the mistakes of people who took my advice.

Preferred Pronoun: Lambda-Gamma-Beta.

Proud member of the LGBFJB community.

BREAKING NEWS: Seventy-Two Killed Resisting Gun Confiscation In Maryland.

National Guard units seeking to confiscate a cache of recently banned assault weapons were ambushed by elements of a Para-military extremist faction. Military and law enforcement sources estimate that 72 were killed and more than 200 injured before government forces were compelled to withdraw.

Speaking after the clash, Massachusetts Governor Thomas Gage declared that the extremist faction, which was made up of local citizens, has links to the radical right-wing tax protest movement.

Gage blamed the extremists for recent incidents of vandalism directed against internal revenue offices. The governor, who described the group’s organizers as “criminals,” issued an executive order authorizing the summary arrest of any individual who has interfered with the government’s efforts to secure law and order.

The military raid on the extremist arsenal followed wide-spread refusal by the local citizenry to turn over recently outlawed assault weapons.

Gage issued a ban on military-style assault weapons and ammunition earlier in the week. This decision followed a meeting in early this month between government and military leaders at which the governor authorized the forcible confiscation of illegal arms.

One government official, speaking on condition of anonymity, pointed out that “none of these people would have been killed had the extremists obeyed the law and turned over their weapons voluntarily.”

Government troops initially succeeded in confiscating a large supply of outlawed weapons and ammunition. However, troops attempting to seize arms and ammunition in Lexington met with resistance from heavily-armed extremists who had been tipped off regarding the government’s plans.

During a tense standoff in the Lexington town park, National Guard Colonel Francis Smith, commander of the government operation, ordered the armed group to surrender and return to their homes. The impasse was broken by a single shot, which was reportedly fired by one of the right-wing extremists.

Eight civilians were killed in the ensuing exchange.

Ironically, the local citizenry blamed government forces rather than the extremists for the civilian deaths. Before order could be restored, armed citizens from surrounding areas had descended upon the guard units. Colonel Smith, finding his forces over matched by the armed mob, ordered a retreat.

Governor Gage has called upon citizens to support the state/national joint task force in its effort to restore law and order. The governor also demanded the surrender of those responsible for planning and leading the attack against the government troops.

Samuel Adams, Paul Revere, and John Hancock, who have been identified as “ringleaders” of the extremist faction, remain at large.

And this fellow Americans, is how the American Revolution began, April 20, 1775.

History. Study it, or repeat it.

7. Likes Iceaxe liked this post
    ^^Hmmm.... Source?
    Last edited by rockgremlin; 05-25-2020 at 08:57 PM.
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

Quote Originally Posted by rockgremlin View Post
    ^^Hmmm.... Source?
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Americ...ar?wprov=sfla1

10. Likes devo_stevo liked this post
    Name:  D367E8E6-01C2-466B-A147-855510983173.jpg
Views: 372
Size:  25.7 KB

12. Likes dougrz liked this post
    This one didn’t age well.

Name:  AD0EDD80-ED3A-4D0C-AA95-D9F756B88180.jpg
Views: 348
Size:  28.6 KB

14. Likes devo_stevo, dougrz liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by BasinCruiser View Post
    This one didn’t age well.

Name:  AD0EDD80-ED3A-4D0C-AA95-D9F756B88180.jpg
Views: 348
Size:  28.6 KB
    Is this for real? Worth double checking the veracity. Absolutely classic.

I think you all have read about the Supreme Court letting stand every gun control law brought before it today by refusing to review lower courts upholding restrictions. On taking a gun outside the home. Requiring a need to carry rather than a right. Magazine capacity limit. And a CA ban of some kind iirc. Sounds like most any substantive restriction a state wants it can do.

The need-based carry case was a man who worked servicing ATMs in high crime areas. The state disallowed a permit, it wasn't a good enough reason. Not sure what else would ever qualify then.

Bad day for the 2nd Am.

The time is approaching.

Quote Originally Posted by dougrz View Post
    The need-based carry case was a man who worked servicing ATMs in high crime areas. The state disallowed a permit, it wasn't a good enough reason. Not sure what else would ever qualify then.

I'd carry a gun anyway if I had that job. Oh wait, I wouldn't have that job...making yourself a target? God Bless them that do it.

Yes, bummer about the SCOTUS decision. With the exception of Thomas and Kavanaugh the others seem to be quite a bit activist at times.
    The end of the world for some...
    The foundation of paradise for others.

Quote Originally Posted by dougrz View Post
    I think you all have read about the Supreme Court letting stand every gun control law brought before it today by refusing to review lower courts upholding restrictions. On taking a gun outside the home. Requiring a need to carry rather than a right. Magazine capacity limit. And a CA ban of some kind iirc. Sounds like most any substantive restriction a state wants it can do.

Bad day for the 2nd Am.

Hey Dougie (and everyone else who may have been disappointed with these rulings) --

Why don't you take to the streets with posters and bricks, and actively and aggressively protest your displeasure at these rulings? Why not shout down everyone else who opposes you for days and weeks on end, recruiting many others to your cause? How about you vandalize legitimate businesses and hurt other people to get your point across? Why not try and get conservative leadership to side with your cause, and accuse others who oppose your beliefs as lawless and evil?

Didn't you know that's how you're supposed to resolve conflicts in this country now?

Get with the program.

Didn't you know that's how you're supposed to resolve conflicts in this country now?

Get with the program.
    Seems like it, huh? Everything is fine until they start approaching a house that they shouldn't approach.

Hey Dougie

Why don't you take to the streets

Get with the program.
    But it really is that simple, isn't it? The country is descending to mob rule. The future is suddenly very dark. The left has tasted new blood and wants more.

Name:  19182.jpg
Views: 345
Size:  56.8 KB

22. Likes BasinCruiser liked this post
    AR-15s are mostly peaceful and aren’t even in use 99% of the time.

24. Likes oldno7 liked this post
    Biden can KMA.

Name:  94803671-CEEF-4794-A5A6-4C2D7D76FA1B.jpg
Views: 277
Size:  33.5 KB

Here they come. They’ve done such a great job of protecting us from a Virus, we should let them protect us from bad people by not letting anyone have any guns.

Name:  F8B74DCC-2A01-41BE-8181-13062EE58FE7.jpg
Views: 228
Size:  32.6 KB
    https://www.theepochtimes.com/house-...s_3729592.html

So today some lunatic shot up a Boulder grocery store and killed ten people. I read the story and there isn't (as of yet) any kind of "motive" for it or even the identity of the shooter...but when reading the comments the usual menagerie of smart and stupid shows up.

IMO, the "solution" to this is for more people to be armed. These nutcases might think twice if the dude waiting for a Starbucks shoots back, along with the gal in the produce section. As it was, the news of this is just describing the "terror" and "confusion" of those scrambling for cover...completely helpless. Some dude ran to the toilet and hid in the stall, crying.

Waiting for the cops to show up and save the day isn't cutting it...and those that advocate for gun restrictions or confiscation are absolute fools.

28. Likes oldno7, BruteForce liked this post
    Adventurer at Large! BruteForce's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Byron View Post
    So today some lunatic shot up a Boulder grocery store and killed ten people. I read the story and there isn't (as of yet) any kind of "motive" for it or even the identity of the shooter...but when reading the comments the usual menagerie of smart and stupid shows up.

IMO, the "solution" to this is for more people to be armed. These nutcases might think twice if the dude waiting for a Starbucks shoots back, along with the gal in the produce section. As it was, the news of this is just describing the "terror" and "confusion" of those scrambling for cover...completely helpless. Some dude ran to the toilet and hid in the stall, crying.

Waiting for the cops to show up and save the day isn't cutting it...and those that advocate for gun restrictions or confiscation are absolute fools.
    My best guess, today and before the motive or identity of this shooter is revealed, politicians will be banging the "gun confiscation" and "even more gun control" rhetoric.
    2020 Jeep Gladiator (2" Lift, 37" Tires, Falcon 3.3 Shocks, Lockers, Sliders)
    2018 Polaris Sportsman XP 1000 (Hunter Edition)
    2014 Polaris Sportsman XP 850 HO EFI EPS (Browning Edition)
    2009 Dodge Ram 3500 Mega Laramie/Resistol DRW (~800HP/1400TQ)
    Yukon Charlies 930 Trail Series Snow Shoes
    5.11 Tactical Coyote Boots

The random world and adventures of BruteForce