Page 57 of 72 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,140 of 1422

Thread: Cue the Anti-AR15 Crowd in 3, 2, 1.....

That Governor reminds me of the politicians running Nevada in "The Godfather Part ll"...he says "We'll cross that bridge when we get to it" regarding these gun safe zone municipalities and if law enforcement in those places don't adhere to his rules.

Well, that bridge is coming, pal. I can tell you this...the people with guns are going to kick the snot out of those who don't have them.

But that's no what this is really all about...they're going to send guys WITH guns to take guns away from others...crazy, huh? Especially when the guns they want to take aren't doing anyone any harm.

My best guess is that this Governor's puppet masters will tell him to back off. If he were to get a single person killed it would start a super major shitstorm.
    Suddenly my feet are feet of mud
    It all goes slo-mo
    I don't know why I am crying
    Am I suspended in Gaffa?

2. Likes BasinCruiser liked this post
  3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by twotimer View Post
    But that's no what this is really all about...they're going to send guys WITH guns to take guns away from others...crazy, huh?
    The Virginia Governor has a big problem in that the guys he is tasking with taking away the guns just gave him the middle finger. So the Virginia Governor says he will call out the National Guard, but I suspect they will also give him the middle finger. I just don't see the local police or National Guard willing to use deadly force to take firearms from their friends, families and neighbors. I think the Virginia Governor is standing alone on an island with this one.

#MAGA

5. Likes double moo liked this post
    We're all here, because we ain't all there.
    And Patriots are standing by with tar and feathers---seriously!

If that doesn't work, they dug into the dem playbook and now have names,addresses, family members of all who are proposing these laws.

Like I said when I first brought this up--Virginia gun owners will not negotiate again, it's futile and never serves the legal gun owner.

They are literally organized and waiting for blackface to kick off the boogaloo
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Professional Mangler of Grammar

Guns don't kill people--Static Ropes Do!!

Who Is John Galt?

Heres one of the many thousands of comments(copy and paste from another forum), all saying the same thing--negotiating is over.

No half measures. When it kicks off, it goes until it's over. Every last one, gone. Then start anew.
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Who Is John Galt?

Name:  04E02D99-CD2D-47CC-909F-ADFD2E53A191.jpg
Views: 329
Size:  19.9 KB
    I learn from the mistakes of people who took my advice.

Preferred Pronoun: Lambda-Gamma-Beta.

Proud member of the LGBFJB community.

Quote Originally Posted by BasinCruiser View Post
    Name:  04E02D99-CD2D-47CC-909F-ADFD2E53A191.jpg
Views: 329
Size:  19.9 KB
    If this passes I'm predicting a major backlash as officers will walk out by the dozens.
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

Name:  EFE051D1-7DF8-4DDC-8BC9-9CEF48680053.jpg
Views: 309
Size:  19.4 KB

I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Who Is John Galt?

Mountain Man
    I hope VA Dems go full board on this. During a presidential election year, a stark reminder to the working class about what else is at stake. Sadly, good times lead to complacency otherwise.

14. Likes BasinCruiser, oldno7 liked this post
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Who Is John Galt?

I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Who Is John Galt?

I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Who Is John Galt?

I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Who Is John Galt?

I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Who Is John Galt?

I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Who Is John Galt?

I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Who Is John Galt?

22. Likes dougrz, BasinCruiser liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by oldno7 View Post
    Great one. Could easily be called 1861.2. We've been in a 2nd civil war since the 60's uprisings. It's getting warmer. Trump is the first major Repub politician to fight back, hence why the left is so crazy right now. They got used to Bushes and Romneys and Doles who just gave in all the time.

24. Likes oldno7 liked this post

Food for thought.

This IS the way it will happen. It already has in a few states...

It’s a Sunday night and your family has all gone to bed. You let the dogs back in and lock the deadbolt like you do every night. All the lights are off now except a couple of night lights scattered throughout the house leaving that dim glow throughout your home. It’s bedtime and work and school are going to come early in the morning. You crawl in bed, kiss your wife and drift off to sleep being thankful for the air conditioning that allows you to pull that heavy quilt up over your shoulder despite the fact it’s still 85 degrees outside. A few hours pass...

0200 Monday morning and your wife taps your leg and says, “baby I heard something outside”. As you sit up in bed you hear the dog growling in the living room and you know something isn’t right. You grab that trusty 'ol 870 and head into the living room. Your wife grabs her 9mm and heads down the hall to the kids rooms just like you have rehearsed. “Good boy” you say as you enter the living room, trying to calm both the dog and your wife just as splinters fly across the room and the front door flies open. “Oh shit!” As you shoulder your weapon and send a load of 00 Buck across your living room and see the perpetrator fall in a heap. Before the “thank God” can even run across your brain, you see a second man coming in the door and you fire again. This time you hear the pop of your wife’s 9mm as she has joined in the fight. It has to be those damn meth heads from down in town! Just then you are consumed by a wall of bullets as you see multiple muzzle flashes from just outside the door and you realize something isn’t right. You turn to yell at your wife to “get down” just in time to see her take a load of buckshot to the face and her brain matter splatter the wall behind her. You feel the burning as 5.56 rounds riddle your body. One clips your spine as you’re scrambling away and paralyzes your lower body. The last thing you see before you bleed out is a SWAT guy from your local PD holding your teenage daughter on the floor with a knee in her back as she screams and cry’s because she just watched her parents being murdered.

Why did this happen? You’re no criminal. You’re a Conservative and an honest family man. Your wife is a school teacher and your daughters are on honor roll. Why did this happen?

Well two days ago, you and your wife went down to welcome the new neighbors to the community. Your wife made them some of her “world famous” cookies and you invited them to church on Sunday. Later that afternoon, you got a friend request on Facebook from your new neighbor, which you gladly accepted. They seemed a little odd, but in the few minutes you talked they were pleasant enough. The next day while you and your family sat in church, your new neighbor scrolled through your Facebook profile. He saw that “Trump 2020” post and got infuriated because he’s a staunch liberal and he hates your kind. The next thing he sees are the hunting pictures you took last fall when your daughter bagged her first buck. Now he’s seething with fury because he is wholeheartedly against the “slaughter of innocent animals”. Next he sees your post from the last range day with your buddy and sees those scary black assault weapons on the table and that does it! He has to do something about the racist, right wing extremist, domestic terrorist living next door. He picks up the phone, calls the local Sheriffs Office and reports you as a threat under the new Red Flag law. The Sheriffs Office follows their SOP’s and conducts a no knock warrant because you have now been denied due process and you are considered guilty until proven innocent.

Now you, your lovely wife and two deputies have been killed for nothing. Your daughter will have absolute hell for the rest of her life. She will never be that successful person you dreamed for her to be because of the mental tragedy caused from seeing her parents murdered. The local news paper will report that you were killed after firing-on, and killing, two deputies and that “over a thousand rounds of ammo and 22 guns were confiscated from your residence”.

Oh... those two deputies were just following orders. They left behind families as well and had served their community for over a decade. They didn’t know you were a stand-up guy with a great family. They weren’t allowed time to investigate things under due process. They were told you had threatened your neighbor and were out in the street waving an AR15 around.

This is the reality of Red Flag gun laws. Innocent people will lose their lives, including police serving these unconstitutional no-knock warrants. Red Flag laws will be used for petty and vengeful reasons without merit by gun hating liberals who believe if you own guns, that it somehow automatically makes you a threat to society and therefore you are a right wing extremist domestic terrorist who MUST be stopped and neutralized at all costs (for the safety of others).

Do not forget that ALL gun laws are an infringement of your rights!

27. Likes devo_stevo, rockgremlin, Iceaxe, dougrz liked this post