Page 31 of 72 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast

Thread: Cue the Anti-AR15 Crowd in 3, 2, 1.....

Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe View Post
    It's like carrying your cell phone, wallet or car keys, after you do it for a while you feel naked without and it's no more hassle then any of the other items mentioned.
    ^^This^^
    It drove me nuts and I felt totally naked a few months ago when I swapped concealed carry guns and had to wait several days for my new gun specific holster to arrive!
    Are we there yet?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Name:  0CBD8F2F-FCE3-46B2-A18A-E518BF2FD1F5.jpg
Views: 361
Size:  21.1 KB

4. Likes rockgremlin liked this post
    Ban assault cameras...

Climb-Utah.com

7. Likes double moo liked this post
    Screw it. Lets kill both 1A and 2A all in one piece of legislation.

https://www.newsweek.com/lawmakers-p...chases-1200746

What’s more scary - people that are stupid enough to propose laws like this, or that there are enough people stupid enough to vote for people this stupid?

At the only gun shop in Thousand Oaks, fearful residents decide it's time to buy a gun

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2...ns/1947476002/

There were 6 off duty police officers in the Thousand Oaks bar when the shooter attacked... but they were all unarmed as California law prohibits firearms in bars.

Will the stupidity of intentionally creating soft targets never cease?

Climb-Utah.com

Climb-Utah.com

12. Likes rockgremlin, tallsteve, devo_stevo liked this post

^^What don't they get about this? And, if the perp doesn't have access to a gun, they'll use a knife, machete, car, bomb, etc.
    Are we there yet?

^^^I saw that... I'd like to know the full and complete story of why his pal lent the shooter a firearm.

There are very few folks I'd lend a firearm for any reason...

As for prosecuting the individual that lent the firearm it's my current understanding he broke no laws, which is why he isn't being prosecuted. And I'm sure law enforcement has looked at every possibility. For better or worse lack of commonsense is not a crime.

Anyhoo... I'm always curious to see how things like this shake out from a legal standpoint. YMMV

Climb-Utah.com

18. Likes devo_stevo liked this post
    Company gives employees handguns as Christmas bonuses

AUSTIN, Texas (CBS Austin) - A Wisconsin company has given out Christmas bonuses this year in the form of handguns.

WBAY reports that BenShot, a father-and-son business that makes bulletproof drinking glasses, gave their employees the handgun of their choice.

Ben Wolfgram of BenShot told WBAY that handguns are the perfect gift for their close-knit team. "I want to make sure all (of our) employees are safe and happy – a handgun was the perfect gift."

Among the products BenShot manufactures are bulletproof shot glasses with a bullet embedded in the side.

https://kutv.com/news/offbeat/compan...istmas-bonuses

20. Likes Sandstone Addiction, twotimer liked this post
    ^^^Many of the firearms shown in the picture are not handguns. About half of the firearms in the picture are long guns... just sayin'

Quote Originally Posted by accadacca View Post
    Company gives employees handguns as Christmas bonuses

AUSTIN, Texas (CBS Austin) - A Wisconsin company has given out Christmas bonuses this year in the form of handguns.

WBAY reports that BenShot, a father-and-son business that makes bulletproof drinking glasses, gave their employees the handgun of their choice.

Ben Wolfgram of BenShot told WBAY that handguns are the perfect gift for their close-knit team. "I want to make sure all (of our) employees are safe and happy – a handgun was the perfect gift."

Among the products BenShot manufactures are bulletproof shot glasses with a bullet embedded in the side.

https://kutv.com/news/offbeat/compan...istmas-bonuses
    Check out the gal on the bottom left...she doesn't look like the type that would be packin', but there ya go. Heck, all those women. I love it...I'd like about a third of the women in our country to be carrying. I think there'd be a lot more respect. Then again, I'm always polite to women, even the gnarled out ones.
    Suddenly my feet are feet of mud
    It all goes slo-mo
    I don't know why I am crying
    Am I suspended in Gaffa?

Quote Originally Posted by twotimer View Post
    ...I'd like about a third of the women in our country to be carrying....
    What about the other 2/3???

BTW, aren't all the handguns featured in this picture glocks, and all of the longer ones AK-47s?

Is that a .357 Magnum at dead center, bottom?
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

You know the economy is booming when a company selling specialty shot glasses has 16 full time employees. Thanks Obama!!!

25. Likes rockgremlin liked this post
    Name:  Rape Guns.PNG
Views: 278
Size:  276.9 KB
    Are we there yet?

Quote Originally Posted by rockgremlin View Post
    What about the other 2/3???

Well, there are so many people I see that can barley get their car out of the supermarket parking lot. Some people simply aren't cut out for it. There are plenty of others that would vomit at the sight of a gun. We had a gal come to an HOA meeting here at my complex...she was so upset she was shaking. We have a security guard that walks the grounds every Sunday doing parking violations. He looks like a cop, full utility belt, cop pants, cop shirt...and a firearm along with mace and lots of other kick ass stuff. Randy, younger guy who's been doing this job at least 10 years. Cool dude, has lots of tats.

Anyway, she had recently bought into the complex and didn't want to see him with the gun on his belt. We laughed her out of the room...literally.

I think 1/3 is asking way too much. I wonder how many women out there are regularly packing? One out of a hundred, maybe?
    Suddenly my feet are feet of mud
    It all goes slo-mo
    I don't know why I am crying
    Am I suspended in Gaffa?