Page 69 of 72 FirstFirst ... 19596768697071 ... LastLast
Results 1,361 to 1,380 of 1422

Thread: Cue the Anti-AR15 Crowd in 3, 2, 1.....

The far left is loving this, exactly what they have been hoping for. A good old fashion mass murder committed with a "weapon of war".

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Yep. They were tripping over themselves after the Atlanta shooting last week on whether to stick with their ‘white supremacy racist’ narrative they’ve been squawking about for the last year, or transition back to the tried and true anti gun narrative. Apparently, they felt there was more political power to stick with the racist narrative from last week, and this Boulder shooting will be a good transition back to anti gun. I’m sure they will waste no time in linking the 2 together and claim that gun ownership is the symbol of white supremacy racism exercised by slave owners used to keep their slaves in check, and therefore we need to abolish them on that merit ( oops, they don’t believe in meritocracy; my bad)
    I learn from the mistakes of people who took my advice.

Preferred Pronoun: Lambda-Gamma-Beta.

Proud member of the LGBFJB community.

Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe View Post
    The far left is loving this, exactly what they have been hoping for. A good old fashion mass murder committed with a "weapon of war".
    Yep.

On a side note, Lauren Brobert and Margorie Taylor Greene are super fun Twitter follows right now.

We're all here, because we ain't all there.
    BREAKING: Facebook Scrambles To Hide Colorado Shooter’s Profile When They Discover His Anti-Trump, Pro-Islam Posts

Facebook has removed all access to the Facebook profile believed to belong to Ahmad Al Issa, the person identified by police as the King Soopers shooting suspect who killed 10 in the Boulder, Colorado shooting. Screen shots of the Facebook page taken by Twitter users reveal that Al Issa was a devout Muslim who believed in conspiracy theories.
    Ahmad Al Issa’s profile was abruptly removed from the website, internet archive websites including the Archive.is and the Wayback machine, and Google’s cache nearly simultaneously.
    Ahmad Al-Issa’s purported Facebook page, which has now been removed, included a lot of anti-Trump messaging, as well as pro-Islam messages.

https://en-volve.com/2021/03/23/brea...o-islam-posts/
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Professional Mangler of Grammar

Guns don't kill people--Static Ropes Do!!

Who Is John Galt?

6. Likes BasinCruiser liked this post
    ^^^^That is so predictable, it’s funny. Yet so scary, it’s horrifying. When are people going to wake up and see how the media and tech tyrants are playing them for fools if they follow along with their narrative?

Quote Originally Posted by oldno7 View Post
    BREAKING: Facebook Scrambles To Hide Colorado Shooter’s Profile When They Discover His Anti-Trump, Pro-Islam Posts

Facebook has removed all access to the Facebook profile believed to belong to Ahmad Al Issa, the person identified by police as the King Soopers shooting suspect who killed 10 in the Boulder, Colorado shooting. Screen shots of the Facebook page taken by Twitter users reveal that Al Issa was a devout Muslim who believed in conspiracy theories.
    Ahmad Al Issa’s profile was abruptly removed from the website, internet archive websites including the Archive.is and the Wayback machine, and Google’s cache nearly simultaneously.
    Ahmad Al-Issa’s purported Facebook page, which has now been removed, included a lot of anti-Trump messaging, as well as pro-Islam messages.

https://en-volve.com/2021/03/23/brea...o-islam-posts/

This tweet aged well.

Name:  B45D7200-2BF2-4990-BABE-F28B748F90A8.jpg
Views: 184
Size:  27.4 KB

9. Likes oldno7, rockgremlin liked this post
    ^^^ He's catching hell about it on Twitter:

Name:  wrong.JPG
Views: 178
Size:  60.4 KB

And here he is backpedaling:

Name:  bp1.JPG
Views: 181
Size:  34.0 KB

Name:  bp2.JPG
Views: 176
Size:  39.1 KB

It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

11. Likes oldno7, BasinCruiser liked this post
    Why Carry a Gun?

My old Grandpa said to me, 'Son, there comes a time in every man's life when he stops bustin' knuckles and starts bustin' caps and usually it's when he becomes too old to take a whoopin'.'

I don't carry a gun to kill people; I carry a gun to keep from being killed.

I don't carry a gun because I'm evil; I carry a gun because I have lived long enough to see the evil in the World.

I don't carry a gun because I hate the government; I carry a gun because I understand the limitations of government.

I don't carry a gun because I'm angry; I carry a gun so that I don't have to spend the rest of my life hating myself for failing to be prepared.

I don't carry a gun because I want to shoot someone; I carry a gun because I want to die at a ripe old age in my bed and not on a sidewalk somewhere tomorrow afternoon.

I don't carry a gun to make me feel like a man; I carry a gun because men know how to take care of themselves and the ones they love.

I don't carry a gun because I feel inadequate; I carry a gun because unarmed and facing three armed thugs, I am inadequate.

I don't carry a gun because I love it; I carry a gun because I love life and the people who make it meaningful to me.

Police protection is an oxymoron: Free citizens must protect themselves because police do not protect you from crime; they just investigate the crime after it happens and then call someone in to clean up the mess.

Personally, I carry a gun because I'm too young to die and too old to take a whoopin'!
    -----------------------

A LITTLE GUN HISTORY

PLEASE DON'T THINK FOR A MOMENT, THAT THIS COULDN'T HAPPEN IN OUR COUNTRY ALSO !!!!!!

In 1911, Turkey established gun control:

· From 1915 to 1917, 1.5 million Armenians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.
    -----------------------

In 1929, the Soviet Union established gun control:

· From 1929 to 1953, about 20 million dissidents, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.
    -----------------------

In 1938 Germany established gun control:

. From 1939 to 1945, a total of 13 million Jews and others who were unable to defend themselves were rounded up and exterminated.
    -----------------------

China established gun control in 1935:

. From 1948 to 1952, 20 million political dissidents, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.
    -----------------------

Cambodia established gun control in 1956:

. From 1975 to 1977, one million educated people, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.
    -----------------------

Guatemala established gun control in 1964:

· From 1964 to 1981, 100,000 Mayan Indians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.
    -----------------------

Uganda established gun control in 1970:

· From 1971 to 1979, 300,000 Christians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.
    -----------------------

56 million defenseless people were rounded up and exterminated in the 20th Century because of gun control.
    -----------------------

You won't see this data on the US evening news, or hear politicians disseminating this information.

*Guns in the hands of honest citizens save lives and property and, yes, gun-control laws adversely affect ONLY the law-abiding citizens.

With guns, we are 'citizens'; without them, we are 'subjects'.

During WW II, the Japanese decided not to invade America because they knew most Americans were ARMED!

Gun owners in the USA are the largest armed forces in the World!
    If you value your freedom, please spread this anti-gun control message to all of your friends.

The purpose of fighting is to win. There is no possible victory in defense.

The sword is more important than the shield and skill is more important than either.

· SWITZERLAND ISSUES A GUN TO EVERY HOUSEHOLD! SWITZERLAND'S GOVERNMENT ISSUES AND TRAINS EVERY ADULT IN THE USE OF A RIFLE.

· SWITZERLAND HAS THE LOWEST GUN RELATED CRIME RATE OF ANY CIVILIZED COUNTRY IN THE WORLD!!!

· IT'S A NO BRAINER! DON'T LET OUR GOVERNMENT WASTE MILLIONS OF OUR TAX DOLLARS IN AN EFFORT TO MAKE ALL LAW-ABIDING CITIZENS AN EASY TARGET.

· I'm a firm believer in the 2nd Amendment! If you are too, please forward this. If you're not a believer, please reconsider the true facts. This is history; and if we do not want history to repeat itself, we must wake up.

13. Likes rockgremlin, BasinCruiser, oldno7 liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by BasinCruiser View Post
    Yep. They were tripping over themselves after the Atlanta shooting last week on whether to stick with their ‘white supremacy racist’ narrative they’ve been squawking about for the last year, or transition back to the tried and true anti gun narrative. Apparently, they felt there was more political power to stick with the racist narrative from last week, and this Boulder shooting will be a good transition back to anti gun. I’m sure they will waste no time in linking the 2 together and claim that gun ownership is the symbol of white supremacy racism exercised by slave owners used to keep their slaves in check, and therefore we need to abolish them on that merit ( oops, they don’t believe in meritocracy; my bad)

As if on queue....they are managing to link white supremacy racism to this not, just not in the context (yet) that I predicted.

Name:  673555E1-FFFE-493F-934F-E85B441439E8.jpg
Views: 173
Size:  176.5 KB

https://parler.com/post/ddd923fc-2b7...f-d6f8bf4ac240

So, by painting the shooter as a victim of white supremacy racism who was troubled and mentally unstable , the fact that used an “assault weapon” ( whatever that means), and he bought the weapon just last week, they are going to use this shooting as an atomic bomb to force through their gun grabbing agenda:

1. Outlaw ‘assault weapons’
    2. Universal Background Checks ( because you know, the shooter wouldn’t have passed a BGC and therefore never would have acquired the gun)
    3. Mental evaluation before any gun purchase ( because the shooter was obviously mentally unstable when he obtained the gun, and wouldn’t have passed a mental evaluation, so he never would have been able to get his hands on the gun in the first place.

And, continue the war on ‘whiteness’ in this country because the shooter would never have done what he did if it weren’t for those racist white pepo.

So... he bought the gun a week ago... and he was able to get ammo? Does this sound plausible to the rest of you?

I'd just like to know where he got the rounds...

seriously...

I need more 5.56 and can't find any.

16. Likes BruteForce, BasinCruiser, oldno7 liked this post

18. Likes Byron liked this post
    The Boulder shooting was Islamic terrorism! Watch the media drop the subject and switch the narrative....

Can't blame white supremacy and can't use this incident to openly show hatred towards white people, so after a brief mention that this scums name is Ahmad Al Aliwi Alissa, and he is a Muslim they'll switch to talking about banning guns, and will conveniently forget to mention his Islamic roots, and probably just say he had mental problems. Of course the hand job artist shooter had mental problems too, but they don't really give that any emphasis... just say that he is white and white people are evil for constantly bashing Asians.

They are already trying to shut down any mention of his name, and his Islamic faith

https://twitter.com/Amy_Siskind/stat...030665221?s=20

F**k you bitch. His name is Ahmad Al Aliwi Alissa, and he is a Muslim, and this was Islamic terrorism.

20. Likes BruteForce, BasinCruiser liked this post
    Name:  2CEF0181-C504-4C2F-8D12-5AB3007374F2.jpg
Size:  28.4 KB

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...r-to-shooting/

Don’t let facts get in the way of a good narrative. We all know that if the FBI knew of this guy, he wouldn’t pass the standard checks if he bought his gun from an FFL. BUT, yes, this incident proves that if we just had all of the aforementioned gun controls in place, not the current ones, this incident wouldn’t have happened.

The FBI knew in advance the Pulse Nightclub shooter (Omar Mateen) and were tipped off by the local sheriff. The FBI knew in advance the San Bernardino Terrorists (Tashfeen Malik). The FBI knew in advance the Boston Marathon Bombers (the Tsarnaev brothers) tipped off by Russians. The FBI knew in advance the Garland, Texas, shooters (Elton Simpson and Nadir Soofi). The FBI knew in advance of the Parkland High School shooter (Nikolas Cruz). The FBI knew in advance of the Fort Hood shooter (Nidal Hasan); and now the FBI knew in advance of Ahmad al-Aliwi Alissa.”

22. Likes oldno7 liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by BasinCruiser View Post
    As if on queue....they are managing to link white supremacy racism to this not, just not in the context (yet) that I predicted.

Name:  673555E1-FFFE-493F-934F-E85B441439E8.jpg
Size:  176.5 KB

https://parler.com/post/ddd923fc-2b7...f-d6f8bf4ac240

So, by painting the shooter as a victim of white supremacy racism who was troubled and mentally unstable , the fact that used an “assault weapon” ( whatever that means), and he bought the weapon just last week, they are going to use this shooting as an atomic bomb to force through their gun grabbing agenda:

1. Outlaw ‘assault weapons’
    2. Universal Background Checks ( because you know, the shooter wouldn’t have passed a BGC and therefore never would have acquired the gun)
    3. Mental evaluation before any gun purchase ( because the shooter was obviously mentally unstable when he obtained the gun, and wouldn’t have passed a mental evaluation, so he never would have been able to get his hands on the gun in the first place.

And, continue the war on ‘whiteness’ in this country because the shooter would never have done what he did if it weren’t for those racist white pepo.

And 4. Liability insurance when purchasing a firearm.

Name:  462F4545-068F-474A-9C78-54FB499C6170.jpg
Views: 172
Size:  30.4 KB

Food for thought...

25. Likes devo_stevo, oldno7 liked this post
    ^^^ boyfriend loophole? I’ve heard of the myth of the gunshow loophole, but never heard of the boyfriend loophole.

The problem here is that these liberal fools expect the almighty Government to be "on top of it"...they're not capable of properly wiping their own asses.

Works great, doesn't it?...."Hey, you're not supposed to do that!"

They simply don't understand that there are plenty of human beings that won't line up like obedient little sheep and go along with the program...there are people out there that are straight up vermin and need to be put down, period. My God, what a fantasy world they live in...can you imagine? Being constantly bitch slapped by reality and never figuring it out?
    The end of the world for some...
    The foundation of paradise for others.

28. Likes devo_stevo, oldno7, Iceaxe, BasinCruiser liked this post
    Just remember kids. Mass shouting’s are only a ‘white Man thang’

Name:  439F1884-FAB0-4D2A-ACDB-F42CC0D4F8D7.jpg
Views: 169
Size:  30.8 KB

30. Likes devo_stevo, oldno7, rockgremlin liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe View Post
    The Boulder shooting was Islamic terrorism! Watch the media drop the subject and switch the narrative....

Can't blame white supremacy and can't use this incident to openly show hatred towards white people, so after a brief mention that this scums name is Ahmad Al Aliwi Alissa, and he is a Muslim they'll switch to talking about banning guns, and will conveniently forget to mention his Islamic roots, and probably just say he had mental problems. Of course the hand job artist shooter had mental problems too, but they don't really give that any emphasis... just say that he is white and white people are evil for constantly bashing Asians.

They are already trying to shut down any mention of his name, and his Islamic faith

https://twitter.com/Amy_Siskind/stat...030665221?s=20

F**k you bitch. His name is Ahmad Al Aliwi Alissa, and he is a Muslim, and this was Islamic terrorism.

Many of the idiots on that Twitter feed are known political shills for the left. One of whom is specifically called out by Jimmy Dore a while ago:

It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

Mandatory gun buyback? Sounds like gun confiscation to me. Don’t you love it how they play semantics to make their really bad ideas try to sound more appealing?

Name:  4FE22CC5-A36E-4092-AA03-07E60F9CEACA.jpg
Views: 215
Size:  28.5 KB