Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NFL Football 2018

NFL Football 2018

I was just looking at who the most overrated player in this years college draft was so I'd know who the Cleveland Browns would be drafting, anyone want to make any bets?

Cleveland Browns: Sam Darnold, QB, USC

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

I wanna know who will be getting Bryce Love.
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

Quote Originally Posted by rockgremlin View Post
    I wanna know who will be getting Bryce Love.
    Stanford as Love is coming back for his senior year.

Money wise I think he is making a huge mistake as his value has no where to go but down.

Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe View Post
    Stanford as Love is coming back for his senior year.

Money wise I think he is making a huge mistake as his value has no where to go but down.
    Yup. What if he gets a career ending injury during his senior year? Then what?

Injuries aside, he's walking away from literally millions of dollars. How much interest does a multi million dollar contact accrue in a year? Has nobody taught Love about the time value of money?

I believe a lot of guys like Love take out an insurance policy against a career ending injury their senior year. Some college's even pay for the insurance.

Leonard Fournette was insured for $20 million his senior season.

https://www.cbssports.com/college-fo...er-protection/

Baker Mayfield just had his NFL career destroyed.

RIP

So now any NFL player diving for the goal line will result in a TD or a penalty? Just make it flag football already...

http://dailysnark.com/new-nfl-rule-c...ary-roughness/

The Jon Gruden experiment is not off to a great start in Oakland. 0-3 for the Raiders...

Quote Originally Posted by accadacca View Post
    The Jon Gruden experiment is not off to a great start in Oakland. 0-3 for the Raiders...
    If you follow the Raiders you would know they a stocking up on youth, draft picks and space under the salary cap. It appears the Raiders are playing the long game and attempting to build a long term powerhouse and management is backing the plan. In 3 years we'll know how the Gruden experiment and playimg the long game worked out. But yeah, right now the Raiders suck.

Climb-Utah.com

NFL Football 2018

If you follow the Raiders you would know they a stocking up on youth, draft picks and space under the salary cap. It appears the Raiders are playing the long game and attempting to build a long term powerhouse and management is backing the plan. In 3 years we'll know how the Gruden experiment and playimg the long game worked out. But yeah, right now the Raiders suck.

Climb-Utah.com
    I’m guessing he wants to get as far as he can into the 10-year, 100-million dollar contract before he gets fired.

I’m guessing he wants to get as far as he can into the 10-year, 100-million dollar contract before he gets fired.
    If that were true Gruden would be playing the short game and not the long game.

I'm guessing it has more to do with the big money that comes from the big move to Vegas.

Ya have to look big picture. At least now I know why you suck at Fantasy Football....

Climb-Utah.com

If that were true Gruden would be playing the short game and not the long game.

I'm guessing it has more to do with the big money that comes from the big move to Vegas.

Ya have to look big picture. At least now I know why you suck at Fantasy Football....

Climb-Utah.com

17. Likes rockgremlin liked this post
    In other news...

LOL was this from the Utah/Washington game?

Refs threw the yellow flag all over the field against the Utes for "targeting." But when Covey was Horse Collar tackled right at mid field in front of two refs no whistles blew.

NFL Football 2018

Quote Originally Posted by rockgremlin View Post
    LOL was this from the Utah/Washington game?

Refs threw the yellow flag all over the field against the Utes for "targeting." But when Covey was Horse Collar tackled right at mid field in front of two refs no whistles blew.
    Nah, crap like this...

NFL Football 2018

Poor Alex...

Not only did Alex Smith's injury happen 33 years to the day of Joe Theismann's...the final score of both games was 23-21. ...and both injuries took place at the 40 yard line.

Yup... Houston might have just retired Alex Smith.