Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What Sh*thole are you from?

What Sh*thole are you from?

Scotland, Ireland, Denmark.... I'm clearly not a bother.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

No shithole for me.... I took one of those DNA tests last month and it came back 100% European, in fact it's 99% northwestern European.

shite and sheisse holes.

Quote Originally Posted by DirkHammergate View Post
    Scotland, Ireland, Denmark.... I'm clearly not a bother.
    Could'ja cry more?

Price, Utah, would be my shithole.
    Blog | FB

7. Likes oldno7 liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Udink View Post
    Price, Utah, would be my shithole.
    Yeah, pretty much a shithole... could be worse though, one of my buddies grew up in Sunnyside.

Here's mine. The only surprise for me is the 25% "Ireland, Scotland, Wales". I look more like your typical Scandinavian genetics, which I knew. In researching the Irish/Scottish side, looks like my 15th, 16th and 17th (I think?) great-grandfathers were the kings of Scotland. Stewart clan. My 16th great grandfather was the last European king to have been killed in battle even. After he was killed the people finally wised up and figured out it was really stupid to send the king into battle at all.

Name:  DNA.PNG
Views: 1985
Size:  15.5 KB
    Are we there yet?

I really don't get this... why is speaking the truth now wrong? While Trump could have used a more "presidential" word, the counties he was talking about are shitholes, that is just a fact.

Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe View Post
    I really don't get this... why is speaking the truth now wrong? While Trump could have used a more "presidential" word, the counties he was talking about are shitholes, that is just a fact.
    I think the more laughable part was how he wanted immigrants from Norway, ummm, that was so 19th Century ago...

Plus, don't they get free healthcare and 3 months off in the summer, plus the Fjords. Seems like a reason to never leave.

If Trump isn't careful, these people from Shithole countries are going to get offended and will stop sneaking into the United States.

IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT MR PRESIDENT

It's like people didn't know those countries were shitholes until Trump pointed it out.

Let's just be honest about the whole thing. The reason the Democrats have their panties in a bunch is Trump is deporting all their illegal votes.

We're all here, because we ain't all there.
    It's like people didn't know those countries were shitholes until Trump pointed it out.

Let's just be honest about the whole thing. The reason the Democrats have their panties in a bunch is, TRUMP.
    fixed
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Professional Mangler of Grammar

Guns don't kill people--Static Ropes Do!!

Who Is John Galt?

Everyone knows these are shithole countries, you've just got to dumb as rocks or tone deaf to say what he did in front of a democrat but he does grub MacDonald's 24/7 so I lean towards dumb as rocks.

Quote Originally Posted by DirkHammergate View Post
    Everyone knows these are shithole countries, you've just got to dumb as rocks or tone deaf to say what he did in front of a democrat but he does grub MacDonald's 24/7 so I lean towards dumb as rocks.
    Meh... Trump talks like a business man and not a candyass politician. I set in meetings involving multi-million dollar projects at least a couple times a month and that's about how half of the guys leading a project talk when they want to get shit done.

More importantly the shithole comment makes it crystal clear the gang of 6 will not be able to solve the immigration issue.

Oh my bad.... I forgot, "It's the ClinTOONSSSS" (think of a Family Guy Jingle).

I should sloganize it, like everyone has Turrets when I point out the obvious.

Dirk "Trump hates black people."
    Response "Clinton, F*ck, Sh*t Damn!"

Dirk "Trump may be dumb as rocks"
    Response "Obama, F*ck, Sh*t, KENYA!"

Dirk "These countries are shitholes"
    Response "Clinton! F*ck! Sht! Cigar! Murdered 150 people!"

It's truly hilarious.

We're all here, because we ain't all there.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Professional Mangler of Grammar

Guns don't kill people--Static Ropes Do!!

Who Is John Galt?

23. Likes BasinCruiser, Iceaxe liked this post

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Outdoor Forum