Thread: Stuck behind traffic

Stuck behind traffic

I was driving over Cameron Pass and the road was dry. There is nowhere to pass for several miles and one slow driver was backing traffic way up. The car holding up traffic was a Corvette.
    Utah is a very special and unique place. There is no where else like it on earth. Please take care of it and keep the remaining wild areas in pristine condition. The world will be a better place if you do.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

One of two options:

1. Overly cautious retiree

or

2. Mid-life crisis dude using his cell phone.

Was there a passenger that you could see? Maybe there was a passenger that you couldn't see...
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

Quote Originally Posted by rockgremlin View Post
    One of two options:

1. Overly cautious retiree

or

2. Mid-life crisis dude using his cell phone.

Was there a passenger that you could see? Maybe there was a passenger that you couldn't see...
    Probably #1, but why get a Corvette if you are going way under the speed limit? That's a waste of a car. I can understand wanting to go the speed limit, but way under?
    Utah is a very special and unique place. There is no where else like it on earth. Please take care of it and keep the remaining wild areas in pristine condition. The world will be a better place if you do.

Have you ever looked at the size of the tires under a Corvette? Driving on wet roads is like driving on ice.

Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe View Post
    Have you ever looked at the size of the tires under a Corvette? Driving on wet roads is like driving on ice.

This must not be in Oregon.
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

7. Likes oldno7, Iceaxe, jman liked this post
    Yes. As mentioned in the original post, the road was completely dry.

Then the dude was probably getting road head, that's the other thing that happens a lot in a Vette.

Name:  FB_IMG_1456145940283.jpg
Views: 186
Size:  97.3 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe View Post
    Then the dude was probably getting road head, that's the other thing that happens a lot in a Vette.

Name:  FB_IMG_1456145940283.jpg
Views: 186
Size:  97.3 KB
    If you can't handle a Vette at the speed limit, then chances are you can't handle road head either.

11. Likes BruteForce liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott P View Post
    If you can't handle a Vette at the speed limit, then chances are you can't handle road head either.

13. Likes devo_stevo liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott P View Post
    Haters going to hate.....

There is a reason you never hear anyone say... 'Wow! that's a bad ass Prius".

Name:  WhatDoUGet2.jpg
Views: 179
Size:  65.2 KB

Haters going to hate.....
    Don't get me wrong, I like Vettes. I just don't understanding buying one if you are going to drive way under the speed limit. It's like getting a rock crawler 4x4 and never leaving the pavement.

16. Likes rockgremlin liked this post