Page 16 of 24 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Utah Football 2018

That was targeting!!?!?!?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Well now that Chase Hansen is out of the game, I can confidently declare this to be another classic Utah meltdown.

Sorry...
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

Quote Originally Posted by rockgremlin View Post
    Well now that Chase Hansen is out of the game, I can confidently declare this to be another classic Utah meltdown.

Sorry...
    Textbook stereotypical Utah fan. Week after week, jumping on and off the bandwagon.

5. Likes rockgremlin liked this post
    All joking aside I honestly can't see a way out of this game for Utah, unfortunately. There's just too much going against them.

I promise not to say I told ya so when the inevitable happens.

Sooner or later Utah might want to try playing a little defense on #2... that is all.

Climb-Utah.com

TJ Green? Giddy up!

Utah Football 2018

All joking aside I honestly can't see a way out of this game for Utah, unfortunately. There's just too much going against them.

I promise not to say I told ya so when the inevitable happens.
    All aboard fair weathered Utah fans! There is plenty of room on the bus. Jump back on!

Jason Shelley a true redshirt freshman QB in his second start, along with the 2nd string RB and a slew of other talented freshmen get it done in the snow on the road in Boulder.

Wait, there is still 6:00 to go and Utah has put in their 3rd string QB. Lol!!!!

Ice and Rock are not allowed to watch the PAC12 championship game due to their lack of faith.

And yes I know ASU still needs to lose.

Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe View Post
    If Shelley finishes out the season undefeated with a Rose Bowl win will injury prone Huntley ever see the field again?
    I'm just hoping my original question becomes a reality... there is no PAC 12 North team that should scare Utah.

Shelley looks really good and he has a much better arm than Huntley. Whatever happens Utah's future looks bright at QB.

Climb-Utah.com

12. Likes accadacca liked this post
    Also the replay official that upheld the Hansen ejection should be fired. Total bs call, and to kick out a senior with just a few games to go is a shame.

14. Likes accadacca liked this post
    I'll watch the game tonight. Just got to listen off and on driving back from havasupi. Sounds like a good game.

Go ducks!

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

MOST of my negative banner is just blather aimed at riling AccaDacca. My true opinions are expressed in my KSL pickem predictions. Looks like I was dead on with Utah's score, but gave Colorado too much credit:

Name:  Screenshot_2018-11-17-15-21-39.jpg
Views: 218
Size:  100.8 KB

I will say this: Jaylon Dixon is a stud!! And only a freshman too, wow.

Now I'll repose the question that's been asked previously: Do they even bother with Huntley now that Shelley has emerged as a superior QB?

MOST of my negative banner is just blather aimed at riling AccaDacca. My true opinions are expressed in my KSL pickem predictions. Looks like I was dead on with Utah's score, but gave Colorado too much credit:

Name:  Screenshot_2018-11-17-15-21-39.jpg
Views: 218
Size:  100.8 KB

I will say this: Jaylon Dixon is a stud!! And only a freshman too, wow.

Now I'll repose the question that's been asked previously: Do they even bother with Huntley now that Shelley has emerged as a superior QB?
    You can’t get off that easy dude. You are a bandwagon jumper and I’ve witnessed it first hand in the stadium. Lol

Just glad they are beating the November curse. One more to go and they’ll be 3-1.

Quote Originally Posted by accadacca View Post
    Just glad they are beating the November curse. One more to go and they’ll be 3-1.
    I can't think of a more anticlimactic way to end the regular season then what is essentially a preseason game against BYU.

I wish the powers that be... old white Mormon guys serving in the Utah State legislature... Would stop trying to shove the old Utah vs BYU rivalry down our throats. It was a great rivalry back in the day, but time has marched on.

Next week's game is really a no win situation for Utah.

YMMV

Climb-Utah.com

19. Likes rockgremlin liked this post

It's nice to see that Utah finally has Power 5 depth. In years past losing players like Moss, Huntley and Hansen would have resulted in the wheels coming off. It took 8 years but Utah finally has 2's that don't result in huge unfillable holes.

Climb-Utah.com

Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe View Post
    I can't think of a more anticlimactic way to end the regular season then what is essentially a preseason game against BYU.

I wish the powers that be... old white Mormon guys serving in the Utah State legislature... Would stop trying to shove the old Utah vs BYU rivalry down our throats. It was a great rivalry back in the day, but time has marched on.

Next week's game is really a no win situation for Utah.

YMMV

Climb-Utah.com
    Just think of it as what the sec does. Play cupcake games this time of year

23. Likes rockgremlin liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by gholt View Post
    Just think of it as what the sec does. Play cupcake games this time of year
    Yeah... I noticed Alabama was playing the mighty Citadel today, while Florida faced off against the powerhouse Idaho Vandal's.

The problem is Utah traded a home and home with the kitties.

Climb-Utah.com

Yup that is the issue. All the BYU fanboys in the legislature get butt hurt if they don't have another chance to see byu lose every year.

Quote Originally Posted by accadacca View Post
    You can’t get off that easy dude. You are a bandwagon jumper.
    So I wear my heart on my sleeve...sue me.

Never weighed in about the QB situation. If Shelley turns out to be a rock star then what? If I were Huntley I'd be sweating right now because it's entirely possible that he's played his last game in a Utes jersey. Utah likes to put the best man forward, and if he thinks he's immune he should check out what happened to Troy Williams. Wouldn't that be poetic justice?

I think Moss should be just fine as he's probably headed to the NFL either way.