Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Utah Football 2018

We're all here, because we ain't all there.
    Quote Originally Posted by rockgremlin View Post
    This should be a cake walk for the Utes
    just sayin'
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Professional Mangler of Grammar

Guns don't kill people--Static Ropes Do!!

Who Is John Galt?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Here's another reason why UCLA sucks so bad this year - look at their current injury list:

Name:  ucla.jpg
Views: 314
Size:  107.3 KB
    Name:  ucla2.jpg
Views: 284
Size:  46.8 KB
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

I'll kiss your ass in downtown Parowan, and give you 30 minutes to draw a crowd.
    That's not a real selling point... just sayin'

Here's another reason why UCLA sucks so bad this year - look at their current injury list:
    so you are sayin' I should have went with 42, instead of 35
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Who Is John Galt?

Quote Originally Posted by oldno7 View Post
    so you are sayin' I should have went with 42, instead of 35

I'm sayin' that the only thing you should be doing is considering which condiment you want to spread over your words for when you're forced to eat them Friday evening.

Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe View Post
    Everyone back on the band wagon... please no pushing or shoving... we have plenty of room...

Utah ranked No. 23 in AP, No. 24 in Coaches Poll after beating USC
    http://www.ksl.com/index.php?sid=46410309&nid=294

Climb-Utah.com
    The coaches poll is so lame. Please explain how 5-2 Stanford is ahead of 5-2 Utah after Utah thumped em? Oh well, at least AP got it right. Saturday's game was a blast and RES was louder than it has been in a while. When Utah is playing well the fans create a damn hostile crowd. The defense has really come together and is in top form. Just need the offense to keep it up and not always put the game on the D. I haven't watched much USC this year, but they looked soft. USC is a perfect example for how important a good coach is in college football. If you look at USC's recruiting classes over the past 10 years they should never be out of the top 25. I'd say Helton will get the boot at year end.

As long as Utah doesn't screw it up over the next 2 weeks that Oregon game could be a good one. Still no wiggle room if we want to finally win the south since USC has a very soft PAC schedule from here on out.

Utah - 31
    ucla - 20

8. Likes accadacca liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by uintafly View Post
    The coaches poll is so lame. Please explain how 5-2 Stanford is ahead of 5-2 Utah after Utah thumped em?

It's because of those quality wins against UC Davis and San Diego State. Oh yeah and because they capitalized on Oregon's utterly atrocious OT decision making in Eugene a few weeks ago.

Two straight weeks of getting creamed - first by Notre Dame, then by the Utes looks really impressive, apparently.

UCLA fans must really hate Utah running backs at the Rose Bowl. 2 years ago in Pasadena it was Joe Williams running all over and this year Zack Moss lights them up.

Was I close
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Who Is John Galt?

Anyone watching the BYU game and their new star QB, Zack Wilson? Keep in mind his first choice of schools was Utah.

Part of signing Tuttle was Utah would not recruit another QB. Utah pulled their offer to Wilson in order to get Tuttle to sign, so far that doesn't look like such a great deal as Tuttle bailed. Wilson looked pretty good in only his second start, but BYU is still a crappy team. The QB and offense coordinator are not the problem.

Climb-Utah.com

Also.... enjoy Zack Moss while you can. Barring any major changes I'm betting he is gone the the NFL at seasons end as his NFL value has no where to go but down from here.

Climb-Utah.com

7 teams ranked above Utah lost to unranked teams.

Utah Football 2018

18. Likes rockgremlin liked this post
    Also.... enjoy Zack Moss while you can. Barring any major changes I'm betting he is gone the the NFL at seasons end as his NFL value has no where to go but down from here.

Climb-Utah.com
    This is great news for Shyne and TJ Green. I'm really impressed with Greene. That dude is fast and slippery. He reminds me of Moss.

Utah has always been renowned for its defense, but we are now starting to also become renowned for our strong pedigree of quality running backs.

Utah jumps to #16 in the AP.

Utah State finally breaks in at #18.

Climb-Utah.com

Another good one for the Utes, I can get used to them scoring 40+. But now we start the dreaded November stretch, when Utah has choked in the past. Hopefully they can keep it going this weekend in Tempe. I say 34-24 Utah.

The real question is do you go to the PAC-12 title game in Santa Clara or hold out hope that they win and then go to the Rose Bowl? I'm thinking my wife will only allow 1.

Quote Originally Posted by uintafly View Post
    I'm thinking my wife will only allow 1.
    Maybe get a new wife....

It was just a thought....

That's a tough question as there is currently no team in the PAC 12 that Utah can't play with.... IF they make the Pac 12 Championship game they will be even money to make the Rose Bowl.

Maybe get a new wife....

It was just a thought....

That's a tough question as there is currently no team in the PAC 12 that Utah can't play with.... IF they make the Pac 12 Championship game they will be even money to make the Rose Bowl.
    Easier said than done when you factor in child support and alimony. Oh and free sex.

Just kidding babe, if you are reading this. You are the best!

24. Likes rockgremlin liked this post