Page 21 of 24 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Utah Football 2018

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Utah by 5. Matt Gay and the defense will be the difference.

The one thing that really gives me hope about this game is the only thing harder to do than beat a good team is to beat a good team twice in the same year.

Only down 3 at the half... Utah has the Huskies right were they want them...

:-)

Gotta feel bad for the defense. Killing themselves to keep it close, but the offense is just constipated.

If you love defense this is a hellva game.

5:10 left, Utah is one score down, Utah's football... honestly you can't ask for more if you're a Utah fan as honestly Washington is the better team.

Climb-Utah.com

That’s all she wrote...

Quote Originally Posted by accadacca View Post
    That’s all she wrote...
    Don't break your ankle jumping off that bandwagon.

2:00 left, Utah is one score down, Utah's football... honestly you can't ask for more if you're a Utah fan.

Climb-Utah.com

Climb-Utah.com

Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe View Post
    Don't break your ankle jumping off that bandwagon.

2:00 left, Utah is one score down, Utah's football... honestly you can't ask for more if you're a Utah fan.

Climb-Utah.com

Climb-Utah.com
    The way the offense was playing, I just didn’t think they could drive 90 yards.

The way the offense was playing, I just didn’t think they could drive 90 yards.
    Washington's offense also couldn't score a TD. I told my wife at halftime this game would come down to who made a mistake and it did. A freak pick 6 was the game.

Climb-Utah.com

Yep, the ball bounced the right way for Washington and that was the difference.

Ah well...at least we beat BYU.
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

Quote Originally Posted by rockgremlin View Post
    Ah well...at least we beat BYU.
    Didn't everybody?!?

ROFLMAO

After watching last nights game Huntley is still the starter when he is healthy. Shelley still has a lot to learn.

Utah Football 2018

A true freshman backup QB at the helm with very limited experience and a backup running back, then losing Covey.

On the other side you’ve got a senior NFL caliber running back who broke all the records at Washington and a senior QB who will get NFL looks. Combined they’ve broken all kinds of records at UW and won lots of games.

The difference was a fluke bounced ball, which could have happened to either team. Utah had chances to win and made more mistakes, but damn they only lost on a fluke play. The future is bright.

17. Likes gholt liked this post
    Everybody is butthurt about the no pi can at the end. This game was over with 5 min left. Washington was the better team with senior qb and rb. Utah with backup qb and rb.
    Washington scored on a fluke pic 6. There is always next year. Hopefully they don't get robbed on the bowl selection.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Another fun fact. Washington will graduate 13 starters, while Utah graduates 4.

I have no bitch about last nights game. Washington has been the better team all year and Utah did exactly what an overpowered team hopes to do. They kept the game close and hoped to win it in the 4th quarter. Washington won on a fluke play that could just as easily have gone for 6 the other way.

As for the PI on the last play I'll say what I always told my teams back when I coached football. If you don't like the call then don't leave the game up to the refs.

Another fun fact. Washington will graduate 13 starters, while Utah graduates 4.
    Utah also gets a more favorable schedule next year as we get no Oregon and no Stanford, which are always two of the better PAC teams. This year Utah had the 4th most difficult schedule in the nation.