Page 14 of 24 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Utah Football 2018

I think Utah rises up and gets it done tomorrow.

Utah 24 - Oregon 21

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Without doubt Utah will win big over the Ducks... probably by 21 points or more.... all three phases of their game will be clicking like clockwork....

How do I know this is such a sure thing you ask?!?

...because that's the only way to truly crush our hopes and dreams when the Buffalos beat Utah like a redheaded stepchild the following week.

ROFLMAO

Climb-Utah.com

4. Likes rockgremlin, Sandstone Addiction liked this post
    Too many field goals...

This is one of those games where it didn't go how you predicted but you're still very pleased with the outcome.

Good for the 2nd stringers! They must be on cloud 9 right now. Especially Shyne - over 170 yards rushing -- Wow!!
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

7. Likes Sandstone Addiction liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by rockgremlin View Post
    This is one of those games where it didn't go how you predicted but you're still very pleased with the outcome.
    What ya talking about?!?

Other then I missed the score by a couple of points this is going exactly as I predicted....

Climb-Utah.com

18 straight for Matt Gay.

11. Likes gholt liked this post
    Jason Shelley looked really good considering it was his first D1 start and it was against a quality team. I can see why Tuttle bailed. Now let's see how he does next week away from the friendly confines of RES.

Utah really needs to work on their red zone package. That was disgraceful.

Climb-Utah.com

Utah Football 2018

Shyne doesn’t have the power and explosiveness that Moss did in the hole to punished and steamroll people. Hopefully he can get this to some degree. They left 12-16 points in red zone alone...inside the 10!

Four drives inside the 5 and they couldn't punch it in. Four field goals for 12 points instead of 28. This game would have been a beat down if they had of score TD's on half of those. Oregon doesn't even have a great defense.... Pathetic...

Climb-Utah.com

Anyone else watch the game last night on the PACN? Perhaps the best football commercial ever....

https://youtu.be/0VU8eWSElfg

Climb-Utah.com

Utah back in the AP at #21 and #19 in the Coaches.

18. Likes Sandstone Addiction liked this post

https://www.ksl.com/article/46426616...eccles-stadium

May not be as easy to make a profit on my tickets in a few years.

Quote Originally Posted by uintafly View Post
    https://www.ksl.com/article/46426616...eccles-stadium

May not be as easy to make a profit on my tickets in a few years.

They're only proposing to add another 5,000 seats.

And I'm 100% certain they will jack up the price of season tickets to help pay for it.

Quote Originally Posted by rockgremlin View Post
    They're only proposing to add another 5,000 seats.

And I'm 100% certain they will jack up the price of season tickets to help pay for it.
    Oh no doubt they will raise prices. They have just about raised them every year since 08. But I still pay less than $800 total for 3 seats, which isn't bad. I'm just lucky that in the North End Zone, I don't have to make a Crimson Club donation along with my ticket cost. I have a vendor that hooks me up 1 game a year with 50 yard line seats on the 8th row, and when I do the math for tickets there, it is pretty damn steep. The ironic thing is that I don't really like watching the game from there. It is too filled with 80 year olds who get annoyed if you stand and who rarely give much more than a golf clap. Easily the most quiet and subdued part of the stadium. Give me lunatics in the North End Zone over the geriatrics ward.

5,000 seats huh? lol by my math that is $16,000/seat. At $100/seat, you only need 26 years to break even. .

Probably what is more needed than seats is a better locker room/field entrance. Recruits dig that stuff, and the inflatable tunnel they use now is pretty cheesy.

Quote Originally Posted by uintafly View Post
    Probably what is more needed than seats is a better locker room/field entrance. Recruits dig that stuff, and the inflatable tunnel they use now is pretty cheesy.

Totally agree.

I wonder if they're gonna also add more restrooms along with the added seating? Already it requires 10 minutes + an iron prostate just to take a leak during halftime.

The hawk helmets are making their way to Colorado.