Thread: FBI getting grilled for conflict of interest

FBI getting grilled for conflict of interest

Dang this is a whole 'nuther can of worms. We all knew the FBI was completely biased, hence the whole existence of this "Russian Collusion" fake news story, but I never expected the oversight committee to waste their time on investigating it.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

I love Trey Gowdy. He's a relentless bulldog. Whenever he gets his teeth in someone he never lets go.
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

Large government greatly benefits those who work in government. Small government hurts those who work in government. Democrats like large government, Republicans like small governments.

Anyone else see the problem?

I agree with all of that except the bit about republicans wanting a small government. I think that the modern day republican party is every bit as invested in a big government as the democrats. They are all taking us to the same place. It's just a question of how fast you want to get there.

6. Likes Iceaxe liked this post
    Democrats like large government, Republicans like small governments.
    If Republicans like small government, why does everyone in Utah (supposedly the most Republican state) have to buy liquor from a state government owned liquor store an why is beer sold outside a government owned liquor store limited to 3.2%? I don't even drink, but it sure seems like big government to me.

Why is Utah the only state that outlaws all forms of gambling (including the lottery)?

Why did Utah recently try to fine a private business $25,000 for showing Deadpool?

When I moved from Utah, for years I'd still get a state tax bill in the mail from a business I owned. Every year for eights years straight I would tell them that I no longer lived in Utah and my business wasn't there anymore.

Taxes in Utah are pretty much mid range as well.

Republicans may (some at least) be for smaller Federal Government, but are often for bigger state and local governments. Utah is a prime example.
    Utah is a very special and unique place. There is no where else like it on earth. Please take care of it and keep the remaining wild areas in pristine condition. The world will be a better place if you do.

8. Likes rockgremlin, hank moon, devo_stevo liked this post

10. Likes Iceaxe liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott P View Post
    If Republicans like small government, why does everyone in Utah (supposedly the most Republican state) have to buy liquor from a state government owned liquor store
    Because Trump tried to let the business owners in Utah manage the liquor stores but Patagonia said Trump was stealing our beer.

12. Likes rockgremlin, nelsonccc, BruteForce, Iceaxe liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sombeech View Post
    Because Trump tried to let the business owners in Utah manage the liquor stores but Patagonia said Trump was stealing our beer.
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

We're all here, because we ain't all there.
    That is all this has ever been.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Professional Mangler of Grammar

Guns don't kill people--Static Ropes Do!!

Who Is John Galt?

Yeah, I'm with you on the dog and pony show. This is just a ridiculous display of a whole bunch of assholes that are actually running the whole damn thing...they're raking in several trillion dollars and they're the friggin' managers. What a bunch of clowns, and I'm talking all over the place.

Look at where this is going. It's gotten out of hand. God only knows what he hell will be goin' on six months from now. This war with the liberal elites is really gettin' nasty. Scorched earth, baby.
    Suddenly my feet are feet of mud
    It all goes slo-mo
    I don't know why I am crying
    Am I suspended in Gaffa?

We're all here, because we ain't all there.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Professional Mangler of Grammar

Guns don't kill people--Static Ropes Do!!

Who Is John Galt?

Geraldo has some YUGE points just on the Russia thing.

Remember all of these leaks, posting information about Trump that they shouldn't, controversial things, private things... And despite all of these "insiders", this Russia thing has nothing with Trump, but only Obama and Hillary.

We as ourselves when is enough, when will the investigators say they tried but couldn't find anything? The answer is never, because these guys are getting paid damn good money to keep investigating, why would they want to stop?

If we think back to how this whole idea came out, how it started with the "Russian Dossier", who found it, who FUNDED it, it's all fishy from the start. In fact I wouldn't even say it's fishy, it's just pretty damn obvious.