Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Sexual Assault Allegations

Anyone been paying attention to Bubba's recent interview? He is getting roosted in the media... one thing I've noticed about progressives is they relish eating their own when they no longer have any value.

Bill Clinton thinks HE’S the victim… in the age of #MeToo -- Will he ever grow up?

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2018/...r-grow-up.html

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

We're all here, because we ain't all there.
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Professional Mangler of Grammar

Guns don't kill people--Static Ropes Do!!

Who Is John Galt?

Peewee!

Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk

5. Likes rockgremlin, devo_stevo liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe View Post
    Anyone been paying attention to Bubba's recent interview? He is getting roosted in the media... one thing I've noticed about progressives is they relish eating their own when they no longer have any value.

Bill Clinton thinks HE’S the victim… in the age of #MeToo -- Will he ever grow up?

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2018/...r-grow-up.html
    I saw where he was recently on with one of the late night sissies. Clinton mentions "MeToo" and everyone in the audience starts cheering. What a bunch of f'ing retards.

This guy had a teenage girl blowing him in the closet and was shoving cigars up her noonie...then calls her a slut when he was done with her. And these fools cheer him.
    Suddenly my feet are feet of mud
    It all goes slo-mo
    I don't know why I am crying
    Am I suspended in Gaffa?

7. Likes 2065toyota, rockgremlin liked this post
    Filmed 12/24/18. WTF...

Wow. I always thought Kevin Spacey was a great actor. The sad part is that this really comes off as a very desperate attempt at clearing his name and getting his job back.

Singer R. Kelly charged with 11 new counts of sexual abuse

https://www.usatoday.com/story/life/...se/1289868001/

Quote Originally Posted by accadacca View Post
    Singer R. Kelly charged with 11 new counts of sexual abuse

https://www.usatoday.com/story/life/...se/1289868001/

"....four of the 11 new charges are listed as aggravated criminal sexual assault, a Class X felony that could land Kelly in prison for six to 30 years should he be convicted on any of them."

Saying she was "sickened" by the allegations, State's Attorney Kim Foxx called a press conference in January to solicit accusers and witnesses to come forward.

^^^You will recall that Kim Foxx is that royal douchebag that let Jussy walk free and dropped all charges. Apparently if you're a black celebrity you're guaranteed immunity...at least in Chicago.
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

Quote Originally Posted by rockgremlin View Post
    State's Attorney Kim Foxx
    R. Kelly has got to be liking his chances about now.... He just better hope that Foxx didn't blow her entire wad on Jussy.

Jeffrey Epstein Arrested in NYC on Sex Trafficking Charges: Sources

https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/loca...512309731.html

Corner Canyon high school football coach accused of enticing minor

https://www.deseretnews.com/article/...ing-minor.html

Corner Canyon high school football coach accused of enticing minor

https://www.deseretnews.com/article/...ing-minor.html
    This is so sad. This dude's life is officially over. There's no coming back from this.
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

Quote Originally Posted by rockgremlin View Post
    This is so sad. This dude's life is officially over. There's no coming back from this.
    I'm not sure if I have much sympathy... 40 year old men shouldn't be trying to screw 13 year old girls.

But with that being said I'd like to know more details as I believed some of these stings being run are entrapment.

Sophmore Football Coach? Didn't know the Soph's had a team... some 3 people at the school will miss him.

Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe View Post
    But with that being said I'd like to know more details as I believed some of these stings being run are entrapment.
    I thought about that too, but he must have been in the wrong place to get the offer. Then he took the bait.

Quote Originally Posted by double moo View Post
    Sophmore Football Coach? Didn't know the Soph's had a team... some 3 people at the school will miss him.
    High schools have freshmen through Varsity team... and yes he will be missed as CCHS has a winning program (2018 state championship). A winning football program begins with teaching the correct fundamentals and becoming familiar with the offense and defense run under the program. Not to mention the vast amounts of experience gained through playing at the lower levels.

Winning football programs don't just happen, they are built from the ground up beginning with the high schools support of the local Pop Warner league.

I thought about that too, but he must have been in the wrong place to get the offer. Then he took the bait.
    The good cops don't make offers. I have read several of these police reports and the guy is always the aggressor and the one doing the offering. The girl (aka old ugly cop) plays dumb and innocent and talks like a 13 year old. She (old cop) also makes it very clear they are 13 and never pushes it directly. They ask questions like "what do you want to do" or make statements like "that seems fun". The reports are truly creepy and frankly disgusting. By the way, in Utah County, they have started charging attempted rape along with the internet crimes. These are ugly cases with significant legal and real life consequences.
    Life is Good

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Card View Post
    The good cops don't make offers. I have read several of these police reports and the guy is always the aggressor and the one doing the offering. The girl (aka old ugly cop) plays dumb and innocent and talks like a 13 year old. She (old cop) also makes it very clear they are 13 and never pushes it directly. They ask questions like "what do you want to do" or make statements like "that seems fun". The reports are truly creepy and frankly disgusting. By the way, in Utah County, they have started charging attempted rape along with the internet crimes. These are ugly cases with significant legal and real life consequences.
    Ugh. I guess people just really go off the rails. Hard to comprehend that kind of behavior.

NEW YORK – Jeffrey Epstein, a billionaire financier, philanthropist and registered sex offender, was charged with sex-trafficking*girls as young as 14 in a federal indictment unsealed Monday.

Epstein was scheduled to make his first court appearance later Monday after his arrest over the weekend.*The*charges stem from accusations that date to the early 2000s.

Epstein "sexually exploited and abused dozens of minor girls at his homes" in Manhattan and Palm Beach, Florida, along with other locations, the indictment says. Epstein also paid some of his victims to recruit more victims, according to the indictment.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...es/1671254001/

It sounds like Epstein had a safety agreement that fell through, and since there's no statute of limitations for underage sex crimes, it can all come back. He's NOT the biggest name involved either. He was friends with both Bill Clinton AND Trump, so let's see what happens and who will get sold out for a deal.