Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Sexual Assault Allegations

Quote Originally Posted by BruteForce View Post
    yet the Vegas shooting has gone quiet. So odd..
    It's hard for the left to bitch about gun control when the government fail so miserably and the NRA had their position proven correct on numerous levels.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by Sombeech View Post
    Geez even Louis CK
    At least he fessed up to it and expressed remorse. As opposed to the majority of all the other dickheads that hide behind their lawyers and claim innocence.
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

Sexual Assault Allegations

Never saw this coming...

—————

Multiple women accuse Ron Jeremy of sexual assault

https://pagesix.com/2017/11/16/multi...exual-assault/

#smeetoo

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

6. Likes rockgremlin, Iceaxe liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by oldno7 View Post

LOL

Wow man....Matt Lauer hits the skids. The leftist media is eating itself alive.

I'll laugh my ass off when the axe comes down on Don Lemon.
    Suddenly my feet are feet of mud
    It all goes slo-mo
    I don't know why I am crying
    Am I suspended in Gaffa?

Quote Originally Posted by twotimer View Post
    Wow man....Matt Lauer hits the skids. The leftist media is eating itself alive.

I'll laugh my ass off when the axe comes down on Don Lemon.
    Crazy man.

"On Monday night, we received a detailed complaint from a colleague about inappropriate sexual behavior in the workplace by Matt Lauer. As a result, we’ve decided to terminate his employment."

These are really kind of scary times. In the current climate, all someone has to do is make an accusation against you and you could be unemployed. This 'zero tolerance' has gone into overdrive. Guilty until proven innocent. And in the court of public perception, there is no judge or jury...it's all ruled by mob justice.

I'm currently awaiting @ 19 different allegations to surface about me. I've just gotta build up that Pay Off slush fund. I'm up to 37 dollars so far. After McDonalds for lunch today it will be back down around 31 dollars.

12. Likes twotimer, rockgremlin liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by rockgremlin View Post
    These are really kind of scary times. In the current climate, all someone has to do is make an accusation against you and you could be unemployed. This 'zero tolerance' has gone into overdrive. Guilty until proven innocent. And in the court of public perception, there is no judge or jury...it's all ruled by mob justice.
    in the case of lauer it wasn't just one complaint that lead to his firing:

Indeed, Lack and other NBC News executives have known for weeks that damaging stories could be coming out soon.

Reporters for The New York Times
    have been investigating Lauer for weeks, according to sources who had been contacted by the Times.

And Variety's New York bureau chief Ramin Setoodeh said on Twitter that he and his colleague Elizabeth Wagmeister have been doing reporting "about serious sexual harassment allegations against Lauer" for two months.

"NBC was aware" of the reporting, Wagmeister tweeted. "There are multiple women we've spoken to with far-ranging accusations against Lauer.

Trump's priceless response to Lauer's firing:

On Twitter on Wednesday, President Donald Trump said "Wow, Matt Lauer was just fired from NBC for 'inappropriate sexual behavior in the workplace.' But when will the top executives at NBC & Comcast be fired for putting out so much Fake News."

Sexual Assault in the work place is a conversation that should have taken place 20 years ago when Bill Clinton was outted as a sexual predator, but at the time the liberal left did a great job of burying the issue for political reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by Sombeech View Post
    I'm currently awaiting @ 19 different allegations to surface about me. I've just gotta build up that Pay Off slush fund. I'm up to 37 dollars so far. After McDonalds for lunch today it will be back down around 31 dollars.
    Yeah...you and me both. But I won't have to pay a nickel because I have pics of them gettin' after it with smiling faces. That's the trick, gentlemen...make sure you've got a camera handy.
    It all goes slo-mo
    Am I suspended in Gaffa?

Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe View Post
    Sexual Assault in the work place is a conversation that should have taken place 20 years ago when Bill Clinton was outted as a sexual predator, but at the time the liberal left did a great job of burying the issue for political reasons.
    No shit. They point and snicker and now the chickens be comin' home to roost.

Somethin' else, huh? All it took was 20 years and one Republican prez with a foul mouth to show that the leftist emperor has no clothes.

This is exactly why I voted for Trump...shake things up, baby! All this stuff would likely be buried otherwise.
    It all goes slo-mo
    Am I suspended in Gaffa?

18. Likes rockgremlin liked this post
    We're all here, because we ain't all there.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Professional Mangler of Grammar

Guns don't kill people--Static Ropes Do!!

Who Is John Galt?

I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Who Is John Galt?

21. Likes twotimer liked this post
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Who Is John Galt?

All it took was 20 years and one Republican prez with a foul mouth to show that the leftist emperor has no clothes.
    How is Trump any better in this regard? He has plenty of accusations for sexual misconduct.
    Utah is a very special and unique place. There is no where else like it on earth. Please take care of it and keep the remaining wild areas in pristine condition. The world will be a better place if you do.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott P View Post
    How is Trump any better in this regard? He has plenty of accusations for sexual misconduct.
    I love how this is tried to be used as a political football by both sides as if their aren't perverts and harassers on "our" team.

I am just hoping that Joe Buck gets wrapped up in this somehow.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott P View Post
    That's exactly the point... it was OK to be a sexual predator until Trump became president. The question you should be asking was why did we not have this conversation 20 years ago when Clinton was president?