Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: Sexual Assault Allegations

Boycott his films... stop the flow of residual cash to this creep!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Accused child sex offender reportedly castrates himself in jail

TOOELE COUNTY (ABC4 News) – An accused child rapist locked up at the Tooele County Detention Center apparently took justice into his own hands with a shocking and brutal form of self-punishment.

Mark Swan, 48, of Grantsville, is facing 24 charges of child sex abuse involving five different victims. He’s accused of committing horrific acts on children under 13 including seven counts of sodomy, five counts of object rape and two counts of rape plus two counts of aggravated kidnapping and two counts of aggravated sexual abuse.

“To be honest you ought to cut out his testes,” Grantsville resident Norris Critchlow told ABC4 News Wednesday.

That may no longer be necessary.

Jail Commander Lieutenant Ray Clinton of the Tooele County Sheriff’s Office released a statement reading in part: “We had an inmate (Mark Swan) who self mutilated themselves on Sunday August 25th with a secreted razor. The inmate received treatment for his wounds at a local hospital and has returned to the Tooele County Detention Center.”

Lt. Clinton did not elaborate on Swan’s self-inflicted injuries citing HIPAA laws but two sources told ABC4 News that Swan castrated himself in his cell.

“Hell, that’s one way to take care of the problem I guess,” Mike Montgomery of Grantsville said.

“That’s a good thing. I’m sorry but it is. It’s a good thing,” Critchlow said. “Then he can’t come after anybody else.”

“I look at it as if it’s self poetic justice,” Wayland Kathan of Grantsville said. “Honestly, I think he was more scared of the actions to come with people inside the jail as well coming from personal experience I know how that works and better him do it that somebody else honestly but other than that I thing it’s just totally ridiculous.”

Tooele County Prosecutor Robert Clegg told ABC4 News that Mr. Swan’s injuries have no bearing on his legal case and that he was able to attend a scheduling hearing on Tuesday. His next court appearance is scheduled for September 10.

https://www.abc4.com/news/local-news...mself-in-jail/

I'm failing to see a down side.

Climb-Utah.com

Well, he may just be trying to stave off the hoards of inmates who want to get first crack at him.

Pedophiles don't do well in jail. At all. This dude's got a target on his back and he knows it.
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

Quote Originally Posted by rockgremlin View Post
    Well, he may just be trying to stave off the hoards of inmates who want to get at his crack first.

Pedophiles don't do well in jail. At all. This dude's got a target on his back and he knows it.
    Fixed that for you...

7. Likes rockgremlin liked this post
    Apparently, all you need is a consent form, and you’re g2g. If only Bill would have had Monica sign one.

Name:  01373B69-0FB1-4C7C-B9BB-4460E9831B76.jpg
Views: 500
Size:  20.9 KB

https://metro.co.uk/2018/12/26/man-b...h-her-8284661/

Quote Originally Posted by BasinCruiser View Post
    Apparently, all you need is a consent form, and you’re g2g. If only Bill would have had Monica sign one.

Name:  01373B69-0FB1-4C7C-B9BB-4460E9831B76.jpg
Views: 500
Size:  20.9 KB

https://metro.co.uk/2018/12/26/man-b...h-her-8284661/
    So Whisper is the new choice app for meeting kids, huh?

I find it very sad that guys are STILL trying to do this after all these sting operations.

I wonder if any law enforcement have been trolled by people that knew it was a police officer on the other end, like if they sent pics of some other dude and they drove by just to see if there was an ambush waiting.

We're all here, because we ain't all there.
    seems like the appropriate column.

NY univ. promotes paper comparing cow insemination to 'rape,' milking cows to 'sexual abuse'

author Mackenzie April, an intern for Brockport's Women's Studies Department, goes further than the assertion that milk is bad for humans, by claiming that the practice of dairy farming “also supports and exemplifies the degrading way in which we treat female bodies and reproductive health,” adding that she hopes the publication will inspire feminists and other “social justice”-minded individuals to “incorporate non-human bodies into their own feminist perspectives.”
    [RELATED: UF Valentine's Day ‘Consent Fair’: 'We all' 'contribute to rape culture']
    “If we are going to argue fairly for the rights of all beings in a world soured with sex and gender-based oppression, then dairy cows deserve to be taken into account when discussing issues of reproductive women’s health,” April, who then compares barren female cattle to human women who choose not to have children, writes.
    “If women do not choose to become mothers, they are shamed. If a female cow is incapable of successfully bearing a calf, they are sent away for slaughter. Their reproductive system is useless, therefore, they, as a being, are useless,” April notes, arguing that this is indicative of a “double standard,” as civilized society would cringe at the thought of murdering women once they become infertile.
    [RELATED: Prof resigns, apologizes for condoning sexual assault of DeVos]
    “The outdated stereotype about women being caretakers and most importantly child-bearers remains consistent in the dairy industry, especially when we take into account the means through which these animals are exploited,” April argues, pointing specifically to the insemination of cattle, which she compares to “rape,” the milking of cows, which she compares to "sexual abuse," “emotional trauma related to pregnancy,” and “nonconsensual hormone treatments.”

https://www.campusreform.org/?ID=13575
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Professional Mangler of Grammar

Guns don't kill people--Static Ropes Do!!

Who Is John Galt?

Patriots WR Antonio Brown accused of sexual assault in federal lawsuit filed in Florida

https://www.thescore.com/nfl/news/1830098

Quote Originally Posted by accadacca View Post
    Patriots WR Antonio Brown accused of sexual assault in federal lawsuit filed in Florida

https://www.thescore.com/nfl/news/1830098

^^^ He's toast.

Even if the allegations are false he'll spend a fortune trying to prove it. Plus he won't be playing football anytime soon.

Brown just went from the most sought after free agent to a liability that nobody wants to take on.
    Last edited by rockgremlin; 09-10-2019 at 07:40 PM.

Maybe he can pay her off and settle out of court?

Quote Originally Posted by accadacca View Post
    Maybe he can pay her off and settle out of court?
    Too late. The cats out of the bag. These sexual assault allegations never end well for NFL players - just ask Ray Rice.

Raiders just dodged a bullet... Their luck appears to be on the upswing.

I just read the story of the chick accusing Antonio Brown of rape... she should be this month's poster girl in the Bitchez be Crazy thread... the story with details are at the following link.

New England Patriots' Antonio Brown accused of sexual assault, rape by former trainer

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/new-e...former-trainer

Climb-Utah.com

Sexual Assault Allegations

Utah man exonerated of sexual assault after nearly 15 years in prison

Wickham, who maintained his innocence since the accusation, served nearly 15 years in Utah State Prison...

On the night of the alleged assault, the victim told police she was assaulted by two men and indicated one was Wickham. However, according to hospital records, Wickham was being treated for injuries he suffered in a car accident that night, Springer said.

Court records indicate Wickham was also awarded $615,960 by the state, in an effort to make up for the years he wrongfully spent in prison.

https://www.ksl.com/article/46635920...ears-in-prison

^^^ $615,960 is a pretty arbitrary number. I wonder how the State came up with that?

And if that dude was really in the hospital during the time of the assault, shouldn't that have been rather easy to prove 15 years ago? Why did they wait 15 years to determine he was in the hospital during the time of assualt?

That is also not nearly enough money to compensate someone for 15 of the best years of their life. Not to mention the lawyers probably took half of that.

Climb-Utah.com

Quote Originally Posted by rockgremlin View Post
    And if that dude was really in the hospital during the time of the assault, shouldn't that have been rather easy to prove 15 years ago? Why did they wait 15 years to determine he was in the hospital during the time of assualt?
    That's what I was thinking. Must've had a shitty lawyer