Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Sexual Assault Allegations

Sexual Assault Allegations

Boy these creeps are coming out of the woodworks. Al Franken, Kevin Spacey, Sly Stallone, Harvey Weinstein, Ben Affleck and the list goes on...

I guess these powerful men feel like they are above the law and human decency.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Victims are afraid to come out, these assholes should be punished.

It's a feeding frenzy. Allegations are being made out of greed, hoping for a big settlement. I would say some are valid, but I'm willing to bet that a lot of them aren't.

Besides, if you got groped by Ben Affleck would that really ruin your life? I'll bet most women would swoon. Hell, I would...
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

Sylvester Stallone responds to allegations he sexually assaulted and threatened a 16-year-old when he was 40!

The 71-year-old star is in hot water after an alleged incident in Las Vegas while he was filming the movie “Over the Top.”

A woman has come forward claiming that Stallone, who was then 40, and his bodyguard at the time, 27-year-old Mike De Luca, had inappropriate sexual contact with her and threatened her safety when she was 16.

According to the police report published by the Daily Mail, things took a turn when Stallone abruptly asked her if she had ever had sex with two men at once. Before she could properly react, she claims De Luca came into the room and the two men took turns pushing her head down to perform oral sex on them and penetrating her.

It's funny how you never hear a word from the thousands of women that slept their way to the top...

I'm not saying it's right, I'm just saying it's a two way street and there is more then one reason this behavior exists and is so prevalent.

Anyhoo... food for thought...
    https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon....0,1200_AL_.jpg

I'm just looking forward a few weeks until the men in the biz that were harrassed by powerful women start coming forward. Right now the media is all about men being bad... sorry, but it happens to both sexes (maybe less often to men, but still there). I'm hoping to see the pile on frenzy take a sharp left...

8. Likes Iceaxe liked this post
    I've never married but have been lucky to have lots of girlfriends. So many over the years that I've lost count...not tryin' to brag or anything like that, it's just the way it is.

The most important thing I've learned about women is something that I figured out before I was 25...wait for the green light. If a woman is interested in you, she'll let you know. Don't be just another sloppy swinging dick.

Most guys, and I mean MOST, are going to say and do stupid things when they're jacked up. I think all of us have done a fine job of making complete fools of ourselves in that regard. The trick is to learn from your mistakes...but of course, some guys never learn.

These celebrities and politicians live in a whole different world. I think it's a good thing that they're actually getting called out. Now if we can get this kind of attention in regards to corruption, then we're really getting somewhere.

This may all just be another flash in the pan. I guess we'll see where it goes. Quite the circus, huh?
    Suddenly my feet are feet of mud
    It all goes slo-mo
    I don't know why I am crying
    Am I suspended in Gaffa?

10. Likes accadacca, oldno7, jman, Iceaxe liked this post
    We're all here, because we ain't all there.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Professional Mangler of Grammar

Guns don't kill people--Static Ropes Do!!

Who Is John Galt?

We're all here, because we ain't all there.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Professional Mangler of Grammar

Guns don't kill people--Static Ropes Do!!

Who Is John Galt?

This is just the beginning. There are new discoveries about a 15 million dollar slush fund that has paid 260 settlements between 1997 and 2016. It makes sense, if these powerful rich people are going to molest people, they are prepared with a big bank roll to just pay them out to be quiet, on to the next victim.

Sadly this has been going on since forever. Powerful people abuse their power and for the last several thousand years men have held most of the power, so most of the abusers are going to be men. Priests, coaches, politicians, athletes, professors, bishops and on and on and on. It certainly isn't a left or a right issue as abusers come in all shape and sizes: Clinton, Trump, Moore, Franken, JFK, etc.

Franken adds the some nice hypocrisy to the mix as he was recently screaming about Moore. Kinda like the bible thumper screaming about gays while boning the pool boy.

15. Likes Scott P, rockgremlin, Iceaxe liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Sombeech View Post
    Geez even Louis CK
    Now that's just messed up....

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment...t-scandal.html

Think of all of these poor potted plants!!! Just sitting there beautifying the room and BOOM! Some fat guy is raining his baby batter on you.

NFL investigating Jameis Winston for allegedly groping Uber driver

The driver reportedly alleges she picked up Winston around 2:00 a.m. on March 13, 2016. He was with a group of men who told her who he was before he entered the vehicle. Winston was the only passenger, sitting in the front seat and acting unruly, at one point shouting homophobic slurs at pedestrians, before asking to stop for food. The driver alleges that Winston, who she described as "very physically imposing," reached over and grabbed her crotch while waiting in a drive-thru line.

"I wasn't just creeped out," said the driver. "I was frozen ... I mean he's an NFL quarterback and I'm 5-foot-6. I'm not prepared for that. So I completely froze."

The driver says that she was fearful to come forward as she did not want to become known as "the woman who Jameis Winston groped," but eventually decided she wanted to tell the truth "about a powerful man who felt entitled to my body when all I wanted to do was my job."

"If I'm silent, I fear that further harm will come to other women, if it hasn't already," she said. "He sexually assaulted me, and I have every right to tell the damn truth about it."

Winston's representatives have denied the allegations, claiming that it was someone else using Winston's Uber account, and told BuzzFeed that they had not heard of such a letter from the NFL prior to being contacted.

Buccaneers head coach Dirk Koetter told reporters Friday that he had just become aware of the allegation and expected the team to release a statement at some point.

^^^We should give Jameis Winston the benefit of the doubt, it's not like he's done anything like this in before..... oh wait...

Quote Originally Posted by hank moon View Post
    Sexual assualt >>>> Hazing

How is that related other than being another social problem?

Adventurer at Large! BruteForce's Avatar
    Sexual harassment and assault claims from 20 years ago now making the news, yet the Vegas shooting has gone quiet. So odd..
    2020 Jeep Gladiator (2" Lift, 37" Tires, Falcon 3.3 Shocks, Lockers, Sliders)
    2018 Polaris Sportsman XP 1000 (Hunter Edition)
    2014 Polaris Sportsman XP 850 HO EFI EPS (Browning Edition)
    2009 Dodge Ram 3500 Mega Laramie/Resistol DRW (~800HP/1400TQ)
    Yukon Charlies 930 Trail Series Snow Shoes
    5.11 Tactical Coyote Boots

The random world and adventures of BruteForce