Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Sexual Assault Allegations

Sexual Assault Allegations

Everything mentioned has some merit, but I think you are missing the elephant in the room.

Facebook started the same year as bogley in 2004. It started getting traction in 2008-2009 and has continued to grow, reaching critical mass. MANY members have met people with similar outdoor interests on bogley and then connected on Facebook, well the rest is history. Oh yeah and the second largest social network (photo site), Instagram, owned by Facebook.

You can see the stats and read about the history here. Facebook is the largest social network in the world. Did it affect forums and other community sites? Well duh, absolutely. Do I think bogley has its place? Absolutely.

Facebook Stats:

1.37 billion daily active users on average for September 2017

2.07 billion monthly active users as of September 30, 2017

https://newsroom.fb.com/company-info/

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

We're all here, because we ain't all there.
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Professional Mangler of Grammar

Guns don't kill people--Static Ropes Do!!

Who Is John Galt?

Quote Originally Posted by oldno7 View Post
    Conyers represents a Democratic stronghold, so the Dems were more then willing to have him fall on his sword. Heck, they are even putting his son forward as the heir apparent.

Also note the Dems are defending Al Frankin because if he "retires" his district is up for grabs.

Franken is toast...

That guy should have been annihilated when that picture of him grabbing that gal's tits while she was sleeping came out...that was like, a month ago?

Of all these dudes spiraling down in flames, I haven't seen anything as bad as that. And these stinking dems act like they're outraged 'cuz Moore was tryin' to get some teen 'tang when he was 30 years old. Hell, I was trying to get young nookie when I was that age. Had a girlfriend who was 19 when I was 26...does that count as child rape? She could have been 16 for all I cared...she was hot.

Fully consensual, I might add. Shoulda married that girl.
    Suddenly my feet are feet of mud
    It all goes slo-mo
    I don't know why I am crying
    Am I suspended in Gaffa?

9. Likes oldno7 liked this post
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Who Is John Galt?

GONE

Trumps fault

Ahh the seeds you sow..........
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Who Is John Galt?

Attached Images Attached Images  
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Who Is John Galt?

adios, senator.
    This will allow you to sit back and be yourself.
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Who Is John Galt?

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

15. Likes Sandstone Addiction, devo_stevo liked this post
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Who Is John Galt?

17. Likes rockgremlin, Iceaxe liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by twotimer View Post
    That guy should have been annihilated when that picture of him grabbing that gal's tits while she was sleeping came out...that was like, a month ago?

Of all these dudes spiraling down in flames, I haven't seen anything as bad as that. And these stinking dems act like they're outraged 'cuz Moore was tryin' to get some teen 'tang when he was 30 years old. Hell, I was trying to get young nookie when I was that age. Had a girlfriend who was 19 when I was 26...does that count as child rape? She could have been 16 for all I cared...she was hot.

Fully consensual, I might add. Shoulda married that girl.
    26 and 19 is not even close to the same as mid 30's and 16. One is perfectly normal legal behavior, one is criminal behavior. It's not really that complicated. If you are good with 16, what about 15? 14? 13? Or does it come down to whether she is hot or not? At some point in the past society pretty much decided on 18 as the legal age of consent and the sex offender registry is filled with pervs like Moore that were having "consensual" sex with kids.

19. Likes jman liked this post
    As a business owner I'm thinking all of these sexual allegations are going to spin around and bite women on the ass, and apparently I'm not alone in my thinking.

Will misconduct scandals make men wary of women at work?

http://www.ksl.com/index.php?sid=46215026&nid=151

21. Likes rockgremlin liked this post
    That's been a problem for a while now. I had a coworker at a previous job that started there around 11 or 12 years ago. She's still there and is still an idiot. She consistently produces some of the worst drawings I've ever seen and every detailer in that company cringes when they see her initials on the plans for the next job on their desk. She drags the morale of the entire company down with her. They don't do anything about it because she's mean and her manager is afraid of her. They have gotten rid of a lot of other better employees for less than what she's done to deserve it.

There are other factors as to why she's still employed there but I'm telling you it's not her good attitude, work ethic, or her ability to work well with others, and take constructive criticism well and improve her work.

They take it because they are big enough and have the funds to drag around some dead weight, but I'll tell you that if I had a similar person at my company, I'd be out of business with all the crap work that goes out that door.

23. Likes rockgremlin, Iceaxe liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe View Post
    As a business owner I'm thinking all of these sexual allegations are going to spin around and bite women on the ass
    I never really got into the biting stuff but with enough vodka and a full can of whipped cream, I can see where it comes in.

Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe View Post
    As a business owner I'm thinking all of these sexual allegations are going to spin around and bite women on the ass, and apparently I'm not alone in my thinking.

Will misconduct scandals make men wary of women at work?

http://www.ksl.com/index.php?sid=46215026&nid=151

"If I were unwilling to have an individual conversation with you because of your gender, I'm communicating 'you're unreliable; you're a risk,'" says Johnson, a U.S. Naval Academy psychology professor.

Ding, ding
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

26. Likes Iceaxe liked this post
    Marshall Faulk, Ike Taylor, and Heath Evans have been suspended by NFL Network while the company conducts an investigation into allegations they sexually assaulted and harassed a former wardrobe stylist, Scott Soshnick of Bloomberg reports.

The lawsuit was filed on Oct. 6 by a former employee who is suing NFL Network for sexual harassment, age discrimination, retaliation, wrongful termination, and defamation, according to an October report from NBC Los Angeles. The case has been filed in California Superior Court.

The former employee has listed Faulk, Evans, and Taylor in the lawsuit, along with ex-NFL Network executive producer Eric Weinberger, who now works for The Ringer.

Weinberger allegedly sent several nude photos of himself to the former employee and rubbed his genitals against her, asking her to touch him sexually. When asked about the allegations, Weinberger reportedly hung up, according to Soshnick.

Bill Simmons, CEO of The Ringer, did not respond to an email from Bloomberg regarding the allegations.

Faulk allegedly groped her and would ask unwanted questions about her sex life, according to the amended complaint listed in the lawsuit.

Taylor is accused of sending sexually graphic photos of himself, along with a graphic video depicting a sexual act.

Donovan McNabb, who worked for the network in 2012, was listed in the complaint for allegedly texting her with sexually explicit comments.

The representatives of Faulk, Taylor, and McNabb did not respond to a request for comment from Bloomberg regarding the allegations.

The lawsuit also alleges the ex-employee wasn't reimbursed for expenses or overtime and was fired in October 2016, after working at NFL Network's studio in Culver City, Calif. since 2006. In her lawsuit, she stated she was fired after being falsely accused of stealing clothing from an employee and noted she was 51 when fired, while her replacement was 30.

Quote Originally Posted by uintafly View Post
    At some point in the past society pretty much decided on 18 as the legal age of consent and the sex offender registry is filled with pervs like Moore that were having "consensual" sex with kids.
    The point I was making is that if she and I had gotten together only a year earlier than we did, I could have been thrown in jail.

Look what Jerry Lee Lewis did...and he's an icon. Controversial, but he got away with it. How old was Prescilla Presley when Elvis swooped in?...14. Ted Nugent was (according to him) nailing several teenage girls every night. Said he was addicted to them. I'm just listing a bunch of pervs, right? But back in the day things like this happened a lot. I would imagine that what Moore tried to do was not totally unusual in that area of the country.

I wonder about how old females were a hundred years ago when they flew the coop? Heck, I lost my virginity to a 14 year old girl. She knew what to do, I was clueless. I'll never forget that day...September 10th, 1979 about 10 o'clock in the morning. There are some WILD girls out there.

I never had any kids, but I could imagine that any guy that would come sniffing around if I regarded my daughter as still a young girl would be in for a world of hurt. I was making out with a girl in her bedroom when we were both 15 and her dad walked in on us...I had a handful of boob goin' and he flipped out.

Funny how people say you shouldn't do this and you shouldn't do that but it's happening all around them anyway.

Oh well, we'll see what happens tomorrow. Personally, I'd vote for Moore if I lived there.
    Suddenly my feet are feet of mud
    It all goes slo-mo
    I don't know why I am crying
    Am I suspended in Gaffa?

29. Likes Iceaxe, rockgremlin, hank moon liked this post