Thread: Get in line for the new iPhone

Get in line for the new iPhone

Here at Station Park in Farmington, looking out my office window, they've blocked off a big chunk of the parking lot all week and we couldn't figure out what for.

Then we see some nerds in chairs this morning sitting up front. They are in line for the new iPhone coming out tomorrow at the Apple Store here.

I might go butt in line in front, holding my windows laptop and android phone.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

2. Likes devo_stevo liked this post
  3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Which of the four guys in your picture is Accadacca?

5. Likes tallsteve, rockgremlin, Scott P liked this post
    That's awesome. Maybe more people will show up after 5. If you're going to drop that much money on a phone, you should probably have a job, right?

You would think a requirement might include having a job. But that would just mean you have never heard about the 20 million Americans that receive a free Obama phone.

Common sense tells me that a job is required, but that ain't too common nowadays. Especially if they are going to give you financing for a freaking phone.

Remember kids. If you have to finance a phone, you can't afford that phone. Also, you don't need it.

Mind you, I don't have a problem with people buying a phone for over a grand. It's a free country and if Apple can sell a phone for that much, they certainly have the right to do that. Given the technology and the raw computing power that modern phones put in the palm of our hands now, I'm impressed that they are as cheap as they are. I remember what my dad paid for his 486/66 computer back in the day. It was roughly double what the iPhone X costs.

Hahaha. You wont catch me in line.