Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bogley Compared to CC

I think I got it.... the biggest difference is that here at Bogley we don't give a crap about your feelings.

ROFLMAO

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Forgot one.

Bogley = less women
    Canyon Collective = more women

There are almost no active female members on Bogley.
    Utah is a very special and unique place. There is no where else like it on earth. Please take care of it and keep the remaining wild areas in pristine condition. The world will be a better place if you do.

That's because we wave our dicks around here. Savanna certainly isn't intimidated.

When you say there are more women over at CC...what is the number? Three? Twenty?
    Suddenly my feet are feet of mud
    It all goes slo-mo
    I don't know why I am crying
    Am I suspended in Gaffa?

I don't know how many, but it's for sure more than Bogley.
    Utah is a very special and unique place. There is no where else like it on earth. Please take care of it and keep the remaining wild areas in pristine condition. The world will be a better place if you do.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott P View Post
    I don't know how many, but it's for sure more than Bogley.
    So they have three..... LMAO...

Any way you slice it both forums are a huge sausage fest...

If you want to met chicks might I suggest Tinder?

Could probably sum it up with one question: "Do you like Slot Machine's posts?" If so, you probably like Bogley, if not you probably like CC.

9. Likes Taylor, jman, rockgremlin liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by uintafly View Post
    Could probably sum it up with one question: "Do you like Slot Machine's posts?" If so, you probably like Bogley, if not you probably like CC.

Post of the year candidate.
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

11. Likes jman liked this post
    ^^^In fact, I liked it so much I made it my honorary signature.
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

13. Likes uintafly, jman liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by uintafly View Post
    Don't be mistaken, there are PLENTY of folks here on bogley that didn't like @Slot Machine posts either, they made that pretty evident. They just couldn't stay away

You see, a lot of people will pretend they are mature, tolerant, forgiving, open minded, loving, all that crap, on some particular websites and groups. Then they come over here and show exactly who they are.

So it's not a certain group of people that are "more mature" than bogley members, we just don't give a crap about feelings over here and it keeps everybody honest.

15. Likes moab mark, Iceaxe liked this post

18. Likes windminstrel liked this post
    Come to the dark side, we have cookies.

Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe View Post
    Come to the dark side, we have cookies.
    lots of websites have cookies

21. Likes ddavis, Taylor liked this post
    I heard there were cookies so I signed up, but where are the cookies?

23. Likes darhawk liked this post
    I post on both. Havn't much lately as life and work has been crazy busy. But I'm bored tonight. Posted on CC for a little while but then everyone went away. Both forums seem to be really quiet lately. Not much arguing. Not many trip reports. Maybe I should post one, I'm part of that problem also

I was going to put up a trip report for something I did recently, but Slotmachine covered it very well over on his blog. Check it out...it was a night to remember, that's for sure. Dodged bullets on that one.

Had some tough, burly little kids with us.
    Suddenly my feet are feet of mud
    It all goes slo-mo
    I don't know why I am crying
    Am I suspended in Gaffa?

Quote Originally Posted by twotimer View Post
    I was going to put up a trip report for something I did recently, but Slotmachine covered it very well over on his blog. Check it out...it was a night to remember, that's for sure. Dodged bullets on that one.

Had some tough, burly little kids with us.
    Didn't know he even had a blog

Bogley Compared to CC

Quote Originally Posted by 2065toyota View Post
    Didn't know he even had a blog
    Unfortunately he took his ball and went home. It’s too bad, because his TR’s were really popular and one user who rarely posts, chased him off. This vs the 100’s of people who enjoyed his contributions.

It can take thick skin at times on bogley and any other message board or group. Jobs can be the same way. Families can be the same way. Life is the same way. Seems like a good fit for the title of this thread. Sometimes people decide to take their ball and go home. Sometimes they take a break and come back. Sometimes they don’t.

My 9-year-old son is in a disagreement with a friend. It happens at all levels.

28. Likes Taylor liked this post
    I don't necessarily think it was one person to blame. There are a quite a few and even Bob himself polarized from the group by his own doing. I would prefer him back and I've never had any issues.

30. Likes rockgremlin liked this post