Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: CryptoCurrencies

I need a new Crypto Currency. My current one is through my local credit union. I swipe this plastic card to buy Diet Mtn Dew, and my paycheck goes right into the electronic account. They tell me how much I've got in there because of numbers on the internet, I never see any cash. The value seems to be consistently on a decline though.

2. Likes rockgremlin, DiscGo liked this post
  3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by Sombeech View Post
    I need a new Crypto Currency. My current one is through my local credit union. I swipe this plastic card to buy Diet Mtn Dew, and my paycheck goes right into the electronic account. They tell me how much I've got in there because of numbers on the internet, I never see any cash. The value seems to be consistently on a decline though.
    I'm in the same boat. Every time my paycheck gets deposited my account gets routinely hacked - like on a monthly basis, and always on the same day. Have you ever heard of the Verizon hackers? Dominion Energy is pretty bad too. I wish they would just leave me alone. I'm not sure what to do about it. I might try and contact the police about it. I tried to tell my bank about it but those idiots just looked at me weird. Like they were in on the hacking. WTF?!

Has anyone else had issues similar to this? Please help.
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

Quote Originally Posted by rockgremlin View Post
    I'm in the same boat. Every time my paycheck gets deposited my account gets routinely hacked - like on a monthly basis, and always on the same day. Have you ever heard of the Verizon hackers? Dominion Energy is pretty bad too. I wish they would just leave me alone. I'm not sure what to do about it. I might try and contact the police about it. I tried to tell my bank about it but those idiots just looked at me weird. Like they were in on the hacking. WTF?!

Has anyone else had issues similar to this? Please help.
    You and I are starting a new crypto currency called ByteJustin

People can invest in us, give us money which really just redirects to a joint paypal account. We'll broadcast some swol gainz and growth, so more people will invest. For those small percentage that want to sell out, we'll give them their money because we are getting more investors anyway.

When we hit 5 million I'm going to say we got hacked and it will be worth 7 dollars again.

You and I are starting a new crypto currency called ByteJustin

People can invest in us, give us money which really just redirects to a joint paypal account. We'll broadcast some swol gainz and growth, so more people will invest. For those small percentage that want to sell out, we'll give them their money because we are getting more investors anyway.

When we hit 5 million I'm going to say we got hacked and it will be worth 7 dollars again.
    We can make a press release announcing @Scott P as the newest member to the board of directors, which should get a bump in both trading volume as well as share price. When things go south, we'll make another press release firing Scott from the board and appointing @DiscGo interim board member until our next blockbuster appointee is elected. This should motivate shareholders to keep their money invested at the very least long enough to milk the interest for a while.

While you continue to work out the additional details, I'm going to pay a visit to my credit union and withdraw all of my liquid assets to funnel into our new cash cow. All they do is take my money and then bitch at me because my "overdraft" is maxed out. WTF? Overdraft? Who are these people? Who's got time for that noise?

7. Likes Sombeech, DiscGo liked this post
    OK, so I just got back from my stupid credit union. You would not believe the amount of nonsense I had to wade through. Apparently, I can't liquidate my accounts until I pay them this huge sum of money.

So I'm like "What?! I thought you guys didn't have withdrawal fees -- that's why I chose a credit union over an evil bank. The hidden fees!!"

And they're all like "Sir, your accounts.....blah, blah, blah...overdraft....blah, blah, blah...."

And then I just lost it. "You guys keep wanting me to pay overdraft, but I never asked for that. So that one's on you. If you want to fund the overdraft, you guys have an entire vault full of money downstairs you can do it with. I can hardly afford pork n' beans at Ream's. I mean c'mon!" And then I got up and left.

That lady just stared at me, dumbfounded. I think they got the message. I should be able to withdraw my assets later today or maybe tomorrow when they get their poop in a group and come to their senses. Until then, maybe see if you have better luck with your credit union. In the meantime, I'll start canvassing for investors.

So excited. I can't wait to retire this year with all of our newly found wealth!

Quote Originally Posted by DiscGo View Post
    BTW- If anyone does plan on getting into Crypto, please use my signup link: https://www.binance.com/?ref=10720809 :)
    @DiscGo -- What is this site, exactly? Can you purchase bitcurrency from this site, or does it just publish exchange rates in real thyme? I'm thinking of buying some bitcoin, but am completely ignorant about how exactly to go about it. Can you buy bitcoin with credit?

So many questions...

@DiscGo -- What is this site, exactly?
    @rockgremlin-
    There are lots of different crypto-currencies. The most popular site in the country for purchasing bitcoin is coinbase.com but they only sell 4 types of coins. Binance.com is basically an exchange that will allow you to convert your bitcoin into whatever type of crypto-currency you'd like (Stella Lumens, Ripple, IOTA, etc).
    "My heart shall cry out for Moab..." Isaiah 15:5

Climb-Utah.com

12. Likes DiscGo, rockgremlin liked this post
    YOUCH!!! Holy crap -- right into the $hitter!!

What happened?

What happened?
    Well, you see, people finally figured out that a random mathematical equation solved by some computer doesn't have any real material value when there is almost nothing you can do with it and there is no backing to provide tangible value for that thing.

Also, with the mania of 2017 and early 2018, there is a glut of the stuff since everybody was "mining" the stuff themselves. So that whole "supply/demand"thing kicks in, and the value goes way down.

Looks like Ice called it:

Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe View Post
    I still think Bitcoin is heading towards a spectacular crash similar to the Dutch Tulip Bubble. There is really no reason for it to be so high and nothing in the way of hard assets to back it's value, but I also said the same thing about Facebook so what do I know. The only reason I considered investing in BitCoin is I've watched enough financial bubbles in my life to know those getting in early and out before the crash can really bank some coin.

Dutch Tulip Bubble
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tulip_mania

16. Likes devo_stevo, Iceaxe liked this post
    I'm just glad I bought bitcoin when it was cheap and spent it already on the dark web so I got my money's worth

I'm just glad I bought bitcoin when it was cheap and spent it already on the dark web so I got my money's worth
    So... did you get hookers or blow?!? A friend was asking....

The best coins to invest are still bitcoin, actually as long as you can choose coins that are in good rank and with large communities. To be able to achieve that profit you must be prepared with all the processes, including this year where all coin prices in the market are experiencing a decline. And you must be ready to hold it for longer until they increase and reach a high price.

Well that probably didn't go as planned....

$190 million gone forever? Crypto boss dies with passwords needed to unlock customer accounts

https://www.foxnews.com/tech/cryptoc...0m-reports-say

What do you say @DiscGo

I cashed my investment out previously (so I'm fine) but I'm still sitting on an investment portfolio which I believe will make a comeback in the next 12 months. Maybe not to the same levels of December 2017 but I certainly don't believe Crypto is done.
    "My heart shall cry out for Moab..." Isaiah 15:5

23. Likes Iceaxe liked this post

LOL I bought a full bitcoin years ago when it was only $100. Too bad I spent it the next week.

Bitcoin currently at all time highs over $23,500....

So.. @DiscGo - I assume you've moved on up to the east side? Got a deluxe apartment in the sky?

27. Likes DiscGo, oldno7 liked this post

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Outdoor Forum