Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mexico Vacation

Quote Originally Posted by double moo View Post
    None of the murders occured in the hotel zone, I like how they bury that very important piece of information at the end of the article....

I've been going to Mexico for years and I'm not worried. There are places you don't go... just like when you visit Chicago.

YMMV

Climb-Utah.com

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

So after a lot of research we are going back to Cancun (Akumal to be exact) for a multitude of reasons... It's warmer in January, direct flights are much easier to get and they fly daily, the diving is better, the snorkeling is better, the water is warmer, and ya got to love the clear blue Caribbean.

Climb-Utah.com

Last January I spent 3 weeks in Thailand and Cambodia, you should check out SE Asia next time. I like it a lot more than the Caribbean, other than the flight which is a real bitch. Better food, less crime, better beaches, more interesting culture, and $15 massages on the beach by small 60 year old women that can break you in half.

All inclusive resorts aren't really my style, but they have a bunch of em, if that's your pleasure.

5. Likes twotimer liked this post
    Time is my big issue, I own 3 companies and being away more then 6 days is nearly impossible.

When on vacation time is a lot more valuable to me than money.

I've been to New Zealand and Fiji, but not all the way to Asia. I'd like to go, though...Vietnam in particular. I've heard from friends that it's incredible.

That friggin' flight is a killer. I remember thinking I'd pay a grandad just to lay down. I'd have to go first class or at least get a seat that reclines way back.

I'd stay in Hawaii for a week on the way there.
    Suddenly my feet are feet of mud
    It all goes slo-mo
    I don't know why I am crying
    Am I suspended in Gaffa?

Quote Originally Posted by twotimer View Post
    I've been to New Zealand and Fiji, but not all the way to Asia. I'd like to go, though...Vietnam in particular. I've heard from friends that it's incredible.

That friggin' flight is a killer. I remember thinking I'd pay a grandad just to lay down. I'd have to go first class or at least get a seat that reclines way back.

I'd stay in Hawaii for a week on the way there.
    Yeah, I hear a ton of good stuff about Vietnam too. I think when I go back I will do some time in Vietnam and Thailand. Cambodia was cool and probably has the nicest people I have ever met, but I'd be okay not to be back for while. I think I will head back over to SE Asia in 2020.

Just to give an idea about how shitty the flight is though, we flew to San Francisco and had a 3 hour layover, then 15 hours to Taiwan with a 4 hour layover, then 4.5 hours to Bangkok, where we landed at 2:00 AM. It was murder, especially since there is not enough Ambien in the world for me to sleep on a flight. First class would be better, but you're talking increasing your $750 flight to $7,500.

My wife will be heading back to Vietnam a 2nd time this Spring, after her 2nd time to Guatemala in a couple of weeks. She loved Vietnam.

Just arrived back home from my yearly vacation to Mexico with the hot young stripper wife. Here is the video from nine days in the sun drinking beer and Tequila if anyone wants to dream about warm sunny days without snow...

https://youtu.be/MZHixVPBq9E

Climb-Utah.com