Thread: Indian man pretends to be Black to be admitted into University

Indian man pretends to be Black to be admitted into University

Interesting, they also say the number of minorities at certain Universities are skewed, just because white people are claiming racial status of certain Native American tribes.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

affirmative action is B.S.
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

I wish that people would just look at other people as humans and feel the need to categorize each other by race, color, creed, or whatever.

The reason why people are black is because their skin has more melanin in it. Ultraviolet rays from the sun are more intense in tropical regions and the black skin serves as a protection to protect the skin from ultraviolet rays. This is a huge advantage in tropical regions.

Penetration of the skin by ultraviolet rays is still needed in order to produce Vitamin D. In locations closer to the poles, where ultraviolet rays are less intense, a lighter skin is advantageous in allowing enough ultraviolet rays to penetrate the skin for production of Vitamin D (keeping in mind that it is only in recent years that Vitamin D, such as in milk has become a common and plentiful staple in the human diet).

That is the reason that humans have different skin colors, nothing more. Why anyone should be judged (whether black, white, or in between) for this is illogical.
    Utah is a very special and unique place. There is no where else like it on earth. Please take care of it and keep the remaining wild areas in pristine condition. The world will be a better place if you do.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott P View Post
    I wish that people would just look at other people as humans and feel the need to categorize each other by race, color, creed, or whatever.

The reason why people are black is because their skin has more melanin in it. Ultraviolet rays from the sun are more intense in tropical regions and the black skin serves as a protection to protect the skin from ultraviolet rays. This is a huge advantage in tropical regions.

Penetration of the skin by ultraviolet rays is still needed in order to produce Vitamin D. In locations closer to the poles, where ultraviolet rays are less intense, a lighter skin is advantageous in allowing enough ultraviolet rays to penetrate the skin for production of Vitamin D (keeping in mind that it is only in recent years that Vitamin D, such as in milk has become a common and plentiful staple in the human diet).

That is the reason that humans have different skin colors, nothing more. Why anyone should be judged (whether black, white, or in between) for this is illogical.
    And that's all people are judged for is skin color. Actions have nothing to do with it is what you're saying.

Quote Originally Posted by 2065toyota View Post
    And that's all people are judged for is skin color. Actions have nothing to do with it is what you're saying.
    I don't know where you came up with that conclusion. No one should be judged by skin color. Actions however, do define a person.
    Utah is a very special and unique place. There is no where else like it on earth. Please take care of it and keep the remaining wild areas in pristine condition. The world will be a better place if you do.

I thought skin color was determined by righteousness and the level of devotion and faith one has in the Lord.
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

8. Likes uintafly, Iceaxe liked this post
    I just thank the cosmic lottery that I was born white so I can bask in my privilege.

I'll probably pay for that next time around...?
    Suddenly my feet are feet of mud
    It all goes slo-mo
    I don't know why I am crying
    Am I suspended in Gaffa?