Thread: 4 Zion Mystery Permits Available Sun Aug 27 - there's a catch.

4 Zion Mystery Permits Available Sun Aug 27 - there's a catch.

I have 4 mystery lottery permits available for Sunday Aug 27 after some friends backed out. Anyone want them?

Here's the catch, you can have them if you pick 2 of us up in the early am at the visitors center and shuttle us to the top of the canyon. We won't be able to shuttle you back after completion due to a time constraint.

Thus, you will need 2 cars or another way to get yourself back to your car up top.

Anyone interested?

Thanks

2. Likes jman liked this post
  3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

When will you reveal which canyon the permits are for?

5. Likes stefan liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian in SLC View Post
    When will you reveal which canyon the permits are for?
    Being sarcastic or just wondering what the 'Mystery' permits are for

I'd love to, but I'm 6000 miles away. Try Canyon Collective?

Rob

Ha. Just talking with some buddies that we need to do Mystery again for old time sake. Haven't been on that one for several years. I'd take you up on it, shuttles and all, if it weren't for that fact that that particular day, I am giving a talk in Church.... maybe my topic will be "sacrifice."
    Only Dead Fish Go With The Flow

10. Likes ratagonia liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by taatmk View Post
    Ha. Just talking with some buddies that we need to do Mystery again for old time sake. Haven't been on that one for several years. I'd take you up on it, shuttles and all, if it weren't for that fact that that particular day, I am giving a talk in Church.... maybe my topic will be "sacrifice."
    I'm sure your particular god would forgive this one small slip. You could go back on Monday and talk twice to make up.

Quote Originally Posted by Rob L View Post
    I'm sure your particular god would forgive this one small slip. You could go back on Monday and talk twice to make up.
    Well, that's the thing, isn't it? My particular god has been very good to me. When something is asked of me, I do it for him. I can do mystery another day just as easily.
    Only Dead Fish Go With The Flow

Quote Originally Posted by canyonbrewer View Post
    Nobody?
    Why would you shuttle around instead of the nice hike up and then out via narrows? Just as fast and much better than driving cars back and forth.

14. Likes 2065toyota liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by flatiron View Post
    Why would you shuttle around instead of the nice hike up and then out via narrows? Just as fast and much better than driving cars back and forth.

X2

Folks in the LMD would be stoked to have their Mystery dream come true. Catch and release !

Attachment 87549

17. Likes stefan, ScottM liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by hank moon View Post
    Folks in the LMD would be stoked to have their Mystery dream come true. Catch and release !

Attachment 87549
    I've heard it said recently and I will repeat it - we all need to be more like Hank!

19. Likes stefan liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by canyonbrewer View Post
    I have 4 mystery lottery permits available for Sunday Aug 27 after some friends backed out. Anyone want them?

Here's the catch, you can have them if you pick 2 of us up in the early am at the visitors center and shuttle us to the top of the canyon. We won't be able to shuttle you back after completion due to a time constraint.

Thus, you will need 2 cars or another way to get yourself back to your car up top.

Anyone interested?

Thanks
    Hey, what was the outcome? Got a conditions report? What happened to the extra permits? Inquiring minds, etc.