Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 96

Thread: Bogley Fantasy - 2017

Hybrid View

  1. #1

    Bogley Fantasy - 2017

    Any interest this year in the 'ole Bogley Fantasy Football fest? Let me know and I can renew the league!
    Thanks.
    beefcake. BEEFCAKE!

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by nelsonccc View Post
    Any interest this year in the 'ole Bogley Fantasy Football fest? Let me know and I can renew the league!
    Thanks.
    Stormy and I are in.

  3. #3
    Renew my contract please...
    Do as you would be done by.

  4. #4
    Ok, you twisted my arm...


  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by accadacca View Post
    Ok, you twisted my arm...
    Has everyone renewed their team? It show's that it auto renewed so I'm not sure if everyone has it.
    beefcake. BEEFCAKE!

  6. #6
    Draft has been set for the 27th (Sunday) at 5:00 pm Pacific time.
    beefcake. BEEFCAKE!

  7. #7
    Everything looks identical to last year. Live draft set to go on Aug 27.
    Do as you would be done by.

  8. #8

  9. #9
    I'm prob out. I have 2 out of the country trips and 3 hunts planned so anything I do would just be automated and I wouldn't be contributing to the league much

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by 2065toyota View Post
    I'm prob out. I have 2 out of the country trips and 3 hunts planned so anything I do would just be automated and I wouldn't be contributing to the league much
    Which team were you? Yota I'm guessing?

    Anyone know of someone looking to play in another league?
    beefcake. BEEFCAKE!

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by 2065toyota View Post
    I'm prob out. I have 2 out of the country trips and 3 hunts planned so anything I do would just be automated and I wouldn't be contributing to the league much
    Pussy! I just got back from my NV archery deer hunt and I've got an antelope hunt in October and a doe deer hunt in December.
    beefcake. BEEFCAKE!

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by nelsonccc View Post
    Pussy! I just got back from my NV archery deer hunt and I've got an antelope hunt in October and a doe deer hunt in December.
    We have a stellar year coming up. I think we have 18 tags to fill along with a 2 week hunt in Africa.

  13. Likes nelsonccc liked this post
  14. #13
    Yeah, Yota finished in fourth place last year. I remember he was some stiff competition, so get him the hell outta here.


    Nobody else steps up for his spot I'll run it on the side this year. Gives me two opportunities to beat Ice and his Fantasy wunderkind daughter.
    Do as you would be done by.

  15. Likes 2065toyota liked this post
  16. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by rockgremlin View Post
    Yeah, Yota finished in fourth place last year. I remember he was some stiff competition, so get him the hell outta here.


    Nobody else steps up for his spot I'll run it on the side this year. Gives me two opportunities to beat Ice and his Fantasy wunderkind daughter.
    He gone! I got my brother to fill his spot. The only manager I have not heard from is T Bones Train. He was in 10th last year and if I remember correctly wasn't managing. I'll give him a few more days to respond to my emails and then we'll fill his spot. So if there is another guy or gal out there interested que them up.
    beefcake. BEEFCAKE!

  17. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by rockgremlin View Post
    Gives me two opportunities to beat Ice and his Fantasy wunderkind daughter.
    I don't know why ya'll think this is so hard. You just have to pick the players that score more points than the other players.

    Anyways, Powderpuffs is now on the #QuestFor3
    Just 'cause it zips, don't mean it fits

  18. #16

    Bogley Fantasy 2017

    I know everyone is busy trying to beat down those from another political party, but just think...after november 6th, what will you do with your anger and divisiveness if you have no place to vent? Come join us in the fantasy league, to keep that fight alive We need 3 more if possible PM me an email address and well get you on the team Prizes are great Thanks SC

  19. #17
    Dump T Bone from the league as he didn't manage his team.

  20. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe View Post
    Dump T Bone from the league as he didn't manage his team.
    Do we have anyone to replace his spot?
    beefcake. BEEFCAKE!

  21. #19
    I think John (cleanpinch) has someone. Contact him or let me know.

  22. #20
    I'm in. It was a good year for my Ballz in 2016.



Similar Threads

  1. Join the 2017 Bogley Supercross Fantasy Group
    By accadacca in forum Motorcycling
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-15-2017, 07:38 PM
  2. Join the 2017 Bogley Supercross Fantasy Group
    By accadacca in forum The Sports Junkie
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-31-2016, 10:09 AM
  3. Bogley Fantasy Football 2012
    By rockgremlin in forum The Sports Junkie
    Replies: 76
    Last Post: 12-16-2012, 09:15 PM
  4. Bogley Fantasy Football 2011
    By nelsonccc in forum The Sports Junkie
    Replies: 136
    Last Post: 07-25-2012, 06:45 AM
  5. [Invite] Bogley Fantasy Footbal 2011!
    By nelsonccc in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-03-2011, 10:11 AM

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Outdoor Forum

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •