Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 86

Thread: Bogley Fantasy - 2017

  1. #1

    Bogley Fantasy - 2017

    Any interest this year in the 'ole Bogley Fantasy Football fest? Let me know and I can renew the league!
    Thanks.
    beefcake. BEEFCAKE!

  2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    Join Date
    Always
    Location
    Advertising world
    Posts
    Many
     

  3. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by nelsonccc View Post
    Any interest this year in the 'ole Bogley Fantasy Football fest? Let me know and I can renew the league!
    Thanks.
    Stormy and I are in.

  4. #3
    Renew my contract please...
    Quote Originally Posted by uintafly View Post
    Could probably sum it up with one question: "Do you like Slot Machine's posts?" If so, you probably like Bogley, if not you probably like CC.
    Rockgremlin likes this

  5. #4
    Ok, you twisted my arm...


  6. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by accadacca View Post
    Ok, you twisted my arm...
    Has everyone renewed their team? It show's that it auto renewed so I'm not sure if everyone has it.
    beefcake. BEEFCAKE!

  7. #6
    Draft has been set for the 27th (Sunday) at 5:00 pm Pacific time.
    beefcake. BEEFCAKE!

  8. #7
    Everything looks identical to last year. Live draft set to go on Aug 27.
    Quote Originally Posted by uintafly View Post
    Could probably sum it up with one question: "Do you like Slot Machine's posts?" If so, you probably like Bogley, if not you probably like CC.
    Rockgremlin likes this

  9. #8

  10. #9
    I'm prob out. I have 2 out of the country trips and 3 hunts planned so anything I do would just be automated and I wouldn't be contributing to the league much

  11. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by 2065toyota View Post
    I'm prob out. I have 2 out of the country trips and 3 hunts planned so anything I do would just be automated and I wouldn't be contributing to the league much
    Which team were you? Yota I'm guessing?

    Anyone know of someone looking to play in another league?
    beefcake. BEEFCAKE!

  12. #11
    Yeah, Yota finished in fourth place last year. I remember he was some stiff competition, so get him the hell outta here.


    Nobody else steps up for his spot I'll run it on the side this year. Gives me two opportunities to beat Ice and his Fantasy wunderkind daughter.
    Quote Originally Posted by uintafly View Post
    Could probably sum it up with one question: "Do you like Slot Machine's posts?" If so, you probably like Bogley, if not you probably like CC.
    Rockgremlin likes this

  13. Likes 2065toyota liked this post
  14. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by rockgremlin View Post
    Yeah, Yota finished in fourth place last year. I remember he was some stiff competition, so get him the hell outta here.


    Nobody else steps up for his spot I'll run it on the side this year. Gives me two opportunities to beat Ice and his Fantasy wunderkind daughter.
    He gone! I got my brother to fill his spot. The only manager I have not heard from is T Bones Train. He was in 10th last year and if I remember correctly wasn't managing. I'll give him a few more days to respond to my emails and then we'll fill his spot. So if there is another guy or gal out there interested que them up.
    beefcake. BEEFCAKE!

  15. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by 2065toyota View Post
    I'm prob out. I have 2 out of the country trips and 3 hunts planned so anything I do would just be automated and I wouldn't be contributing to the league much
    Pussy! I just got back from my NV archery deer hunt and I've got an antelope hunt in October and a doe deer hunt in December.
    beefcake. BEEFCAKE!

  16. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by nelsonccc View Post
    Pussy! I just got back from my NV archery deer hunt and I've got an antelope hunt in October and a doe deer hunt in December.
    We have a stellar year coming up. I think we have 18 tags to fill along with a 2 week hunt in Africa.

  17. Likes nelsonccc liked this post
  18. #15
    Dump T Bone from the league as he didn't manage his team.

  19. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe View Post
    Dump T Bone from the league as he didn't manage his team.
    Do we have anyone to replace his spot?
    beefcake. BEEFCAKE!

  20. #17
    I think John (cleanpinch) has someone. Contact him or let me know.

  21. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by rockgremlin View Post
    Gives me two opportunities to beat Ice and his Fantasy wunderkind daughter.
    I don't know why ya'll think this is so hard. You just have to pick the players that score more points than the other players.

    Anyways, Powderpuffs is now on the #QuestFor3
    Just cause it zips, don't mean it fits

  22. #19
    I'm in. It was a good year for my Ballz in 2016.



  23. #20
    How about we get the teams unlocked, which was supposed to be done last night.

Similar Threads

  1. Join the 2017 Bogley Supercross Fantasy Group
    By accadacca in forum Motorcycling
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-15-2017, 07:38 PM
  2. Join the 2017 Bogley Supercross Fantasy Group
    By accadacca in forum Fantasy Sports
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-31-2016, 10:09 AM
  3. Bogley Fantasy Football 2012
    By rockgremlin in forum Fantasy Sports
    Replies: 76
    Last Post: 12-16-2012, 09:15 PM
  4. Bogley Fantasy Football 2011
    By nelsonccc in forum Fantasy Sports
    Replies: 136
    Last Post: 07-25-2012, 06:45 AM
  5. [Invite] Bogley Fantasy Footbal 2011!
    By nelsonccc in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-03-2011, 10:11 AM

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Outdoor Forum

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •