Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Bogley Fantasy - 2017

Bogley Fantasy - 2017

Quote Originally Posted by accadacca View Post
    Must be a conspiracy to game the league.

Hmmmm....hope not. That would suck.
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

2. Likes accadacca liked this post
  3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

I might be a bottomfeeder this year.... but at least Christian is still my bitch.

5. Likes rockgremlin liked this post
    At this rate I'm gonna change my FF name back to 'Savage' Injuns.

I'm surprised I'm doing this well considering my team is a patchwork quilt of dudes scrounged from the waivers cuz all of my all-stars are either suspended or out with injuries.

Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe View Post
    I might be a bottomfeeder this year.... but at least Christian is still my bitch.
    I was getting nervous then I realized I can lose the next two and still clinch a playoff spot and that no matter what you did you weren't making it in. So I let you have that one old man.

My team has been horrible all year long. I just manage to win enough here and there.
    beefcake. BEEFCAKE!

Quote Originally Posted by rockgremlin View Post
    At this rate I'm gonna change my FF name back to 'Savage' Injuns.

I'm surprised I'm doing this well considering my team is a patchwork quilt of dudes scrounged from the waivers cuz all of my all-stars are either suspended or out with injuries.
    That's the number one benefit of the waiver wire change we made a few years ago. It really gives the guys on the bottom the chance to get the top waiver prospects and turn the team around. In years like this where some of the best players went undrafted those first few weeks of waiver wire moves were critical.

Alex Smith was your first waiver wire add and hes the #3 QB. Alvin Kamara was your 2nd week add and I'm sure i wasn't the only one that didn't get him cause you added him first. He's the #3 RB. Greg Zurlein is the #1 kicker and you beat me that week for that add too. After that you started to move up and then you see Scott start to get the prime pick ups.
    beefcake. BEEFCAKE!

Quote Originally Posted by nelsonccc View Post
    That's the number one benefit of the waiver wire change we made a few years ago. It really gives the guys on the bottom the chance to get the top waiver prospects and turn the team around. In years like this where some of the best players went undrafted those first few weeks of waiver wire moves were critical.

Alex Smith was your first waiver wire add and hes the #3 QB. Alvin Kamara was your 2nd week add and I'm sure i wasn't the only one that didn't get him cause you added him first. He's the #3 RB. Greg Zurlein is the #1 kicker and you beat me that week for that add too. After that you started to move up and then you see Scott start to get the prime pick ups.

Yeah I really like our format. It rewards the players who are diligent and put in some effort to improve their team. I started out in the dumpster and now I'm damn near top dog.

Also impressive is East Coast Ballers -- they started out in the trash and they've been doing pretty well lately (with the exception of this week).

Uh oh someone is closer....Finally got a win against those damn Powderpuffs! Yey for RB's finally scoring some points.
    beefcake. BEEFCAKE!

Powderpuff's luck had to run out sooner or later.

Got a scare last night when all Witten had to do was score one single TD and I would have lost -- and he had scored touchdowns in the two previous games going into last night's contest.

That was a nail biter.

....and now it's on to the boom or bust Strippers...who's either dropping 130+ points on guys or barely half that, depending on the week. Who knows what he'll bring.

But guess who's back?

https://247sports.com/nfl/dallas-cow...sion-112407461

My All-Pro RB Zeke Elliot, who looks hungry to make up for lost time.

Luckily my booms come in pairs. All season long I've lost a couple then won a couple. Hopefully my team performs well. Elliot will bring some points for sure but once you've seen that meme of the ewok you simply can't look at him the same.
    beefcake. BEEFCAKE!

How the mighty have fallen

Great season guys

Actual video of Powderpuffs going down

Name:  titanic.jpg
Views: 958
Size:  7.1 KB
    Just 'cause it zips, don't mean it fits

15. Likes rockgremlin liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Goat View Post
    How the mighty have fallen

Great season guys

Actual video of Powderpuffs going down

Name:  titanic.jpg
Views: 958
Size:  7.1 KB

Yeah, it's been fun. Glad you were around for another year. It got to the point where I was rooting for my team + whatever team you played against that week. I was continually amazed/outraged at how it didn't matter who you played because your opponent would inevitably have horrible performances from all of the players on their roster that week. It was uncanny and irritating. I've never seen a lucky streak run that consistently for so long.

Anyways, good luck in the consolation bracket, and hope we see you return for another round in 2018.

Quote Originally Posted by nelsonccc View Post
    My team is atrocious. They are all bottom feeders. I'm disgusted.
    Time to eat those words, bitch.

Congrats on the win. You made a helluva rally this year.

Ah well...second ain't bad. Especially considering I started off this season like 1 - 3.

Good games fellas. Let's do it again next year.

18. Likes nelsonccc liked this post
    For behold a new and mighty king has been crowned. I had a 6 game win streak there in the middle of the season that got me into the playoffs, even though I lost my last three of the season I still managed to be the 4th seed. When I look at my final team vs my drafted team it's hilarious. Of my first 6 draft picks only mccoy and ingram ended up being beneficial whereas my 12th round reach for Kareem Hunt payed serious dividends throughout the season. I'm especially happy that I was able to keep a member of the Shane family from winning and that I could finish by stomping on Justin.

That's all, I'm magnificent.
    beefcake. BEEFCAKE!

I'm not even the smartest kid in the dumb reading group.

Bogley Fantasy 2017

I know everyone is busy trying to beat down those from another political party, but just think...after november 6th, what will you do with your anger and divisiveness if you have no place to vent? Come join us in the fantasy league, to keep that fight alive We need 3 more if possible PM me an email address and well get you on the team Prizes are great Thanks SC