Thread: Zions Subway

Zions Subway

Brrrrrr!

The Subway was colllld today! It was full of water too. I was wishing that I had brought along a wetsuit.

Bring a Theromos full of hot cocoa if you go this week.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

I see this Canyoneering community is listed under "On Foot" where is the "By Helocopter" one for you?

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Ker-BOOM! Gosh...he looks like a nice guy!

There's two dudes around here I would avoid getting into a pissing match with. Slotmachine is one of them.
    Suddenly my feet are feet of mud
    It all goes slo-mo
    I don't know why I am crying
    Am I suspended in Gaffa?

5. Likes dakotabelliston liked this post
    Nice picture.

You are going to lengths to figure this out it appears. I am not WalkingMan. Part of me wishes I could claim being WalkingMan, but unfortunately I am not. The IP address posted is for Intermountain Healthcare where I work. Perhaps you've heard of it, the largest private employer in the state of Utah. Perhaps amongst the 39,000 employees, one is WalkingMan. Perhaps WalkingMan lives right next to an Intermountain facility and uses their free wifi. Perhaps WalkingMan is on an extended admission to the psych unit, I'm not sure.

If you want to believe I am WalkingMan, do whatever you want, but you are incorrect.

Oh, and you spelled my name wrong...

7. Likes ratagonia liked this post
    Lol, I was wondering if this was the case. Just because one user has the same IP address as another is not proof that they are the same person.

Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Green View Post
    The IP address posted is for Intermountain Healthcare where I work. Perhaps you've heard of it, the largest private employer in the state of Utah. Perhaps amongst the 39,000 employees, one is WalkingMan.
    I thought this was pretty obvious seeing as beside you and Walking Man there were two other users with the same IP address, unless you've got a serious split personality going on (maybe you should be in the psych unit) then it was a public access spot and proved nothing.

Coward of the Year - Jolley Green

Bob, ask jolly green where he is today and then check this IP address.

I understand though, people in the grips of paranoia tend to do irrational things.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Keep in mind Mr. Walkingman that you came out of the clear blue with a pretty gnarly attack. Of course he's got his dukes up...you can't expect a guy just to take it. Violence begets violence, ya know?

You should have made your point in a more reasonable way. Quite a few other guys over in that thread did just that.

Personally, I've got his back because for years he's put up very enjoyable trip reports and he doesn't go apeshit insulting people for no good reason. He didn't deserve what you did no matter how you slice it.

Perhaps if you lower your guns, he'll lower his, eh? I think a quick little apology would be impressive.
    Suddenly my feet are feet of mud
    It all goes slo-mo
    I don't know why I am crying
    Am I suspended in Gaffa?

12. Likes dakotabelliston, diesel, Iceaxe liked this post
    ^^^THIS^^^

14. Likes dakotabelliston liked this post