Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast

Thread: Confederate Statues removed in New Orleans

Adventurer at Large! BruteForce's Avatar
    This country and this new Millennial generation have become so unhinged. Everything pisses them off. Everything upsets them. They want a cause so badly, they will protest ANYTHING they can get a grasp on. They will protest stuff they don't comprehend or have a grasp on because they read online or a friend of a friend said it was BAD. Unreal how stupid we've become. I weep for the future at this rate.
    2020 Jeep Gladiator (2" Lift, 37" Tires, Falcon 3.3 Shocks, Lockers, Sliders)
    2018 Polaris Sportsman XP 1000 (Hunter Edition)
    2014 Polaris Sportsman XP 850 HO EFI EPS (Browning Edition)
    2009 Dodge Ram 3500 Mega Laramie/Resistol DRW (~800HP/1400TQ)
    Yukon Charlies 930 Trail Series Snow Shoes
    5.11 Tactical Coyote Boots

The random world and adventures of BruteForce

2. Likes rockgremlin, Iceaxe, windminstrel liked this post
  3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by BruteForce View Post
    This country and this new Millennial generation have become so unhinged. Everything pisses them off. Everything upsets them. They want a cause so badly, they will protest ANYTHING they can get a grasp on. They will protest stuff they don't comprehend or have a grasp on because they read online or a friend of a friend said it was BAD. Unreal how stupid we've become. I weep for the future at this rate.
    When a talking squirrel speaks more sense then most of humanity.... A dark future indeed.

5. Likes rockgremlin, BruteForce liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe View Post
    Wow.... liberals destroy another icon... Liberals say Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer is a about racism and homophobia.

'Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer' classic called bigoted, ‘seriously problematic’

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...st-and-bigoted
    Wanna know the real reason liberals hate Rudolph? He resembles Trump. Gets laughed and called names. Ends up leading the pack!

Mind you, I did watch Rudolph like a few years ago and it seemed a bit creepy from what I remembered as a kid. NBD, though. I think this can sum up both extremes at the moment.

Name:  484dfdbd0ce6da37dd0dfd9f14c3b0e9--millennials-funny-college-tuition.jpg
Views: 262
Size:  81.9 KB

8. Likes jdn1221 liked this post
    She has a legitimate bitch... at least she does if you believe in the first amendment. But as a general rule we all know liberals only respect the Bill of Rights when it reinforces their agenda.

As a Constitutionalist I might not agree with what you say... but I'll defend to the death your right to say it.

Climb-Utah.com
    Good news. Since the state doesn't own twitter, no 1st amendment problems at all. No different than bogley deleting offensive posts if they see fit.

Quote Originally Posted by uintafly View Post
    Good news. Since the state doesn't own twitter, no 1st amendment problems at all. No different than bogley deleting offensive posts if they see fit.
    Except Bogley doesn't delete offensive posts... so there is that....

Except Bogley doesn't delete offensive posts... so there is that....

Hold my beer....

12. Likes twotimer liked this post
    So far I've only had one post deleted from Bogley...it was a nude girl, very attractive in a pose similar to the statue of David. Very beautiful and not sexual...just a woman's body.

It was in response to a thread about nude statues being "offensive", and someone put up the David statue as an example. That picture I posted was gone in about one minute.

Oh wait...I've always wondered if the first President Trump thread was deleted because of me. I wrote something about Anderson Cooper and that gay guy over at Fox, Shepard Smith, exchanging certain bodily fluids. I thought Ice went in to take that one out and deleted the whole thread by accident. Maybe I'm wrong, but what I wrote seemed pretty heavy, even to me.

It was the last post before he annihilated the thread. Said he was goin' after spam.
    Suddenly my feet are feet of mud
    It all goes slo-mo
    I don't know why I am crying
    Am I suspended in Gaffa?

Quote Originally Posted by twotimer View Post
    So far I've only had one post deleted from Bogley...it was a nude girl, very attractive in a pose similar to the statue of David. Very beautiful and not sexual...just a woman's body.

It was in response to a thread about nude statues being "offensive", and someone put up the David statue as an example. That picture I posted was gone in about one minute.

Oh wait...I've always wondered if the first President Trump thread was deleted because of me. I wrote something about Anderson Cooper and that gay guy over at Fox, Shepard Smith, exchanging certain bodily fluids. I thought Ice went in to take that one out and deleted the whole thread by accident. Maybe I'm wrong, but what I wrote seemed pretty heavy, even to me.

It was the last post before he annihilated the thread. Said he was goin' after spam.
    Sounds to me like Ice trampled upon your 1st amendment rights. You should sue.

Quote Originally Posted by twotimer View Post

Actually your post was not the last one in the thread, mine was, which is how the entire thread got deleted. The mod console is a little confusing as the edit personal and edit global button are next to each other.

We talked about restoring the thread but no one wanted to waste the time, money or energy.

It was felt by the bogley gods that you could simply repost your words of wisdom if you felt they were that important.

Climb-Utah.com

Liberals be crazy.....

Climb-Utah.com

And the left continues the insanity....

Tall men asking out short women is sexual harrassment.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/39732...ort-ashe-schow

19. Likes Iceaxe liked this post

So almost every NBA player who has ever lived and asked out a shorter woman is guilty of sexual harassment.

This sounds completely reasonable.

Name:  forget-about-the-zombie-apocalypse-its-never-gonna-happen-worry-14562050.png
Views: 201
Size:  190.9 KB
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

Blatant sexual harassment:

Name:  article-2023772-0D59B16C00000578-860_468x658.jpg
Views: 197
Size:  98.4 KB
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

I'm mean really.... where else are you supposed to put your sandwich while getting a BJ?

Looks like more fake news. Here is a direct quote from the writer:
    Author's note: It appears other outlets misrepresented this story, reporting John was found in violation simply for asking out a physically smaller woman. This is not true, nor is it what I reported. I reported that the comments from the Mizzou official were made during a deposition for a lawsuit brought by John. I then summarized the actions that led to his punishment and linked to a previous article with more information. Nowhere in that summary or the previous article do I mention physical size, because that's not what led to his punishment. That does not change the fact that a Mizzou official, during a deposition, compared a man asking out a physically smaller woman to a professor asking out a student.

What I really want to know though, is what in the hell John was thinking writing a 3 page letter to the girl? Seriously, have some dignity. You made a move, and you were rebuffed. Time to move along.

24. Likes stefan liked this post
    And this week from the radical left...

John Wayne Airport should be renamed, some say, after screen legend’s 1971 Playboy interview sparks controversy

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...d-in-his-honor

If we can't stop the stupid in Texas we might be done for...

Mexican flag to fly over the Alamo

Democratic legislators in Texas are planning to erect statues in honor of the Mexican army at the famed Alamo in San Antonio, Texas. Oath Keepers founder Stewart Rhodes & Texas Rep. Kyle Biedermann join Alex in-studio to discuss solutions to this proposed tribute to tyranny.

https://www.infowars.com/watch/?vide...5b3c0017da8e40

We're all here, because we ain't all there.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Professional Mangler of Grammar

Guns don't kill people--Static Ropes Do!!

Who Is John Galt?