Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Confederate Statues removed in New Orleans

We're all here, because we ain't all there.
    downfall of the snowflakes, sure is fun watching the meltdown..
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Professional Mangler of Grammar

Guns don't kill people--Static Ropes Do!!

Who Is John Galt?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

So it's Fox News fault that the left has gone full retard?!?
    The left is just mad because the right wants rock music banned (including ACDC) and won't admit that the world is round.

http://teamrock.com/feature/2016-05-...nbow-queen-666
    Utah is a very special and unique place. There is no where else like it on earth. Please take care of it and keep the remaining wild areas in pristine condition. The world will be a better place if you do.

Union cavalry surrounded a lone Confederate soldier who had no horse and whose clothes were dirty and tattered.

A Union officer said to him that it was obvious that he had no wealth and not the means to own slaves.

The officer asked: “Why are you fighting this war?”

The Confederate soldier answered: “Because you are here.”

I wonder what life would be like if the South would have won?

Quote Originally Posted by Sandstone Addiction View Post
    I wonder what life would be like if the South would have won?

They damn near did. Lee was a brilliant General and tactician, and repeatedly made the Union his bitch for most of the war.
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

In reading history, it amazes me how close we've come to a completely different reality to what we have now. If the Japanese hadn't bombed Pearl Harbor or Hitler hadn't invaded Russia, Europe and the entire Far East would be something entirely different. It's hard to contemplate...the bullets that were dodged, the close calls. What if the Germans would have kicked our asses at Normandy? Or we hadn't supplied all those arms to Stalin?

Same thing with the civil war. A few things tweaked in a different way, a very different result. Personally, I think those who behave these days like the south actually "won" are pathetic. Sure, there's a lot to bitch about between 1865 and the 1970's...but those days are gone, really. Get over it.

But then again, I'm not black...so what do I know, huh? I suppose trying to wipe it from the history books makes them feel better? It's kind of like me being all bent because Hannibal and Attila put the the hurt on Italy back in the day.
    Suddenly my feet are feet of mud
    It all goes slo-mo
    I don't know why I am crying
    Am I suspended in Gaffa?

Quote Originally Posted by Scott P View Post
    The left is just mad because the right wants rock music banned (including ACDC) and won't admit that the world is round.

http://teamrock.com/feature/2016-05-...nbow-queen-666
    I couldn't find any political reference in that link except for the group of politicians wives that came together to create the explicit music advisory, no names were mentioned there either but if I remember correctly it was Al Gore's wife, not Republican. Or did I miss it?

Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by twotimer View Post
    In reading history, it amazes me how close we've come to a completely different reality to what we have now. If the Japanese hadn't bombed Pearl Harbor or Hitler hadn't invaded Russia,
    Those examples would have all required huge swings in history, what about those that could have drastically changed history in the blink of an eye.

What if Richard Lawrence’s pistol had not misfired when he attempted to assassinate President Andrew Jackson?

What if John Wilkes Booth pistol had of misfired when he assassinated President Lincoln?

Hard to image how a flip flop of those two moments in time would have change the world.

New York Times best selling author tips off Seattle newspaper to Confederate flag flying in her neighborhood, turns out it's a Norwegian flag.

http://www.oregonlive.com/olympics/i...onfederat.html

You can't fix stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe View Post
    New York Times best selling author tips off Seattle newspaper to Confederate flag flying in her neighborhood, turns out it's a Norwegian flag.

http://www.oregonlive.com/olympics/i...onfederat.html

You can't fix stupid.

In her original message to the newspaper:

"...but of course don't want to knock on their door."

Ya, cuz God forbid she approach her neighbors and speak with them face to face.

It could've saved her getting a bunch of egg all over her face. Now she has to live with her moronic decision to contact the media and broadcast her blatantly idiotic behavior.

Bow chicky wow wow...

14. Likes windminstrel, twotimer liked this post
    Resident Southern Belle savanna3313's Avatar
    Southern transplant......again.....this time to Southern Utah!
    Robert E. Lee Circle. And this is how the area still looks today. A bare podium. Outstanding improvement. It also really helped the crime stats too.

Never regret anything that made you smile!

Quote Originally Posted by savanna3313 View Post
    Robert E. Lee Circle. And this is how the area still looks today. A bare podium. Outstanding improvement. It also really helped the crime stats too.

Well I for one would like to express my gratitude to all of the entitled snowflakes who got their way....

....I mean, I'd much rather stare wonderingly upon a whitewashed phalus than a historic statue, wouldn't you?

Don't let any of this distract you from the the fact that in 1966, Al Bundy scored four touchdowns in a single game while playing for the Polk High School Panthers in the 1966 city championship game versus Andrew Johnson High School, including the game-winning touchdown in the final seconds against his old nemesis, Bubba "Spare Tire" Dixon.

Quote Originally Posted by rockgremlin View Post
    Well I for one would like to express my gratitude to all of the entitled snowflakes who got their way....

....I mean, I'd much rather stare wonderingly upon a whitewashed phalus than a historic statue, wouldn't you?
    Perhaps they should put a statue of a giant, black penis up there...that should make the liberal sissies happy.
    Suddenly my feet are feet of mud
    It all goes slo-mo
    I don't know why I am crying
    Am I suspended in Gaffa?

I hope y'all are enjoying your weekend...

I really wish more people took the TIME to understand the views and values of the TIME. It really is not fair to overlay today’s views and values as judgement of yesterday’s culture.*

Someday, we should train and teach people how to think**and not just follow like sheep to slaughter.

https://www.ksl.com/article/46349298...-racist-themes

Soon we are gonna have to just pretend history started in 2012 or so. Trying to judge everything based on today's hypersensitive culture is a fools errand.