Thread: Health Insurance

Health Insurance

I need to look into finding more affordable health insurance as my family is currently paying over $2000 a month and I've just been told it's going up 10% in June.

Anyhoo.... anyone have a good agent or any other recommendations? I'm open to just about anything as this is getting ridiculous.

I can set this up as either company or family.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

I've heard some good things about this one and others like it, but not sure how they feel about "non-believers"

http://www.chministries.org/

Sean Hannity is always talking about a DR. that is doing something similar, but I can't recall the guys name.

I think this might be it:

http://www.bizjournals.com/wichita/n...s-program.html

4. Likes Iceaxe liked this post
    Same boat 2200 per month. My wife and I research that heavily last fall and really did not come up with a good scenario to lower it. Raising the deductible substantially helps but not that much if we moved away from IHC we go to a higher rate coming back because we are grandfathered somewhat from the start of the Obamacare disaster. The Christian Ministry thing I know people that are using it and it seems to work but we weren't comfortable doing it. I'm open for suggestions but all I know is your bend over and take it.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

“You know what, Americans have choices. And they’ve got to make a choice. And so maybe, rather than getting that new iPhone that they just love and they want to spend hundreds of dollars on, maybe they should invest in their own healthcare.”

- J. Chaffetz

Haven't you guys heard that healthcare.gov is the greatest !!!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Could it get any worse? Ok it could, I was paying 800 per month in 09. Now 2200 with double the deductible I had in 09. I could buy a lot of cell phones for 2k a month.

Chaffetz is right, might not be politically correct but he's right.

Obama care had to much forced fluff. Let people sign up for what they want. Solving the pre existing problem is the real Achilles heel.