Thread: GoPro Traveling?

GoPro Traveling?

Hello Bogley forum, it's great to be here.

I am here today to find out as much information about the GoPro and which option would be the best for me. As most people have seen the GoPro's have gone viral all over the internet with many different ways to use the camera. You can buy them from many online stores like this http://www.used.forsale/canada/vancouver/gopro so getting hold of one is not a problem. But my problem is, I'm not sure if they are all the same camera and you buy cases and lenses to go with it. Or, If the cameras are different and you buy the cases and lenses as a package? Either way, I'm clueless and would love it if you guys could point me in the right direction.

I am going travelling around South East Aisa for about 3 months and I want to catch as much of it as possible to keep as memories on either video or photo. When I'm there I would love to be taking the GoPro underwater, up the highest mountains and attach it to my bike to get all the videos and pictures wanted of my travels. I would imagine at some point I will be needing zoom also to get them far away, detailed shots.

I've never been much of a photographer so please forgive my lack of terminology! If there is any other information you guys need to help me get the GoPro I'm looking for then just comment below and I will add it on. Really looking forward to speaking with you guys and seeing what options I have in the GoPro world.

Thanks
    Name:  dive-housing.jpg
Views: 352
Size:  26.9 KB

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

I also just need to mention that when it comes to electronics i am terrible, I can barely plug in speakers to an amp haha

I preferred the GoPro 4 Black to the GoPro 5. I replaced my GoPro 4 case multiple times but it is harder to replace the "case" with the 5 because it is the case. @Sombeech- Thoughts?
    "My heart shall cry out for Moab..." Isaiah 15:5

I will do some reading on the GoPro 4 and check out the links you provided, I will be back soon.

Thanks for the reply

Quote Originally Posted by DiscGo View Post
    I preferred the GoPro 4 Black to the GoPro 5. I replaced my GoPro 4 case multiple times but it is harder to replace the "case" with the 5 because it is the case. @Sombeech- Thoughts?
    Yeah I did like the "protected" feel of having a case around it, but this is supposed to be fairly rugged. One thing I did get for a few extra bucks though, is a lens cover just to protect from little scratches.

There is an additional case you can put over the GoPro 5, and I'm certain we'll see all kinds of after market accessories too.

Looks like there is 2 vote to 0 so far for the GoPro 4