Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bill O'Reilly out at Fox News

Bill O'Reilly out at Fox News

(CNNMoney) Bill O'Reilly is done at Fox News, its parent company 21st Century Fox said Wednesday.

"After a thorough and careful review of the allegations, the Company and Bill O'Reilly have agreed that Bill O'Reilly will not be returning to the Fox News Channel," the company said in a statement.

http://money.cnn.com/2017/04/19/medi...-out-fox-news/

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

I assume O'Reilly will just take the $40 million he'll receive from Fox for this deal and spend the rest of his life banging hot young strippers on the beach between drinking margaritas. What a punishment.

Too bad as O'Reilly really did have a good news show.

I wonder what he would say about canyoneers?

Utah is a very special and unique place. There is no where else like it on earth. Please take care of it and keep the remaining wild areas in pristine condition. The world will be a better place if you do.

Meh.... O'Reilly is like most and really doesn't understand mountaineering (or canyoneering).

As for the rest of it...... The liberal press keeps pounding away at 20 year old shit & gets all giddy with glee hoping against hope that they may somehow become remotely relevant by forcing Billy out. He talked about retiring next year anyways. Even without him, FOX will still outrank all the other cable news stations. It's just the natural order of things.

So the champ retires when he's #1. Very few heavy weights have done the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe View Post
    As for the rest of it...... The liberal press keeps pounding away at 20 year old shit & get all giddy with glee hoping against hope that they may somehow become remotely relevant by forcing Billy out. He talked about retiring next year anyways. Even without him, FOX will still outrank all the other cable news stations. It's just the natural order of things..
    It was the Fox News employees who made the accusations and Fox News who asked him to step down. It wasn't the "liberal media" who forced him out.
    Utah is a very special and unique place. There is no where else like it on earth. Please take care of it and keep the remaining wild areas in pristine condition. The world will be a better place if you do.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott P View Post
    It was the Fox News employees who made the accusations and Fox News who asked him to step down. It wasn't the "liberal media" who forced him out.
    You obviously haven't been following this story for the past month..........

In the end it was the loss of $140 million in advertising that cost O'Reilly his job. O'Reilly was forced out, Rupert Murdock did not want to let O'Reilly go, but in the end he had little choice.

8. Likes twotimer liked this post
    I've been single all my life and have been lucky to have plenty of girlfriends. I'm not a pretty boy, but whenever I get in a crowd and there are some single women around, at least one or two get all lit up. Not bragging, just lucky in that way.

I've never understood why some guys are so damn sloppy when it comes to women. The word "cad" has been around forever, but for Christ's sake, don't make a fool of yourself. If a woman is interested, she'll let you know...sometimes subtle, sometimes obvious. Just be cool, let her turn on the green light and try not to screw it up.

This guy, although not very handsome, is filthy rich. He could score a nice young trophy wife...or better yet, a girlfriend, anytime he likes. But he's probably a tightwad...the type that uses both sides of the toilet paper. So he can't get laid because he's no fun. Ya gotta cut loose with the buckeroos there, sport.

Lack of nookie will make a man crazy. For cryin' out loud, go to a whorehouse in Nevada and do two chicks at a time if you're getting strung out.

Funny thing, I actually suggested that to Kelsey, but he'd never part with the cash. A couple hours next to a warm woman will square you away real nice.

I wonder who will replace him? I liked his smart, no BS style. He was a bit of a fuddy-duddy, though.
    Suddenly my feet are feet of mud
    It all goes slo-mo
    I don't know why I am crying
    Am I suspended in Gaffa?

Tucker Carlson will replace O'Reilly and The Five will replace Tucker Carlson.

That means more Kimberly Guilfoyle. Have I ever mentioned how I'd like to lay on top of Guilfoyle naked and look deeply into her eyes?

Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe View Post
    That means more Kimberly Guilfoyle. Have I ever mentioned how I'd like to lay on top of Guilfoyle naked and look deeply into her eyes?
    Well let me assure you, buddy...if she doesn't think the same way, IT AIN'T GOING TO HAPPEN.

Indeed, she'd be hours of entertainment. The Five is quite good, and I like Carlson...he's really sharp.
    Suddenly my feet are feet of mud
    It all goes slo-mo
    I don't know why I am crying
    Am I suspended in Gaffa?

13. Likes BruteForce liked this post
    Guilfoyle? I woulda thought this was more your style....

Attachment 86841

You obviously haven't been following this story for the past month..........
    You are correct. Although I read (I have no TV) the news frequently, I don't have much interest in following talk show hosts so tend to skip over those stories.

Quote Originally Posted by hank moon View Post
    Guilfoyle? I woulda thought this was more your style....

Attachment 86841

Nothing wrong with Ann Coulter, but she does not host The Five, which will be moving into the 7 pm SLC time slot. And that picture of Coulter must be 20 years old, she still looks great, but she is not that young any more.

Bill is out, and Jason announces he won't seek another term.

Coincidence?

Be interesting to see where he ends up regardless, but, there's money in TV cable news...(and reality shows)...

Or, will he go back to snake oil multi level marketing?

Chaffetz was a bit of a surprise to me. He holds one of the most powerful seats in the House and his getting reelected was about as close to a slam dunk as you can get in politics.

I think he is thinking about a run for President in 2028 as he just registered all the different Chaffetz2028 websites. Perhaps governor in 2020 and 2024 and a presidential run in 2028. That's my current wild ass guess.

Adventurer at Large! BruteForce's Avatar
    O'Reilly was full of himself, but I do like his protege' spin-off Watters (ala Watters World).

Now, Fox News clearly knows how to hire the good looking ladies. I can't think of any bad looking gal on the entire network.
    2020 Jeep Gladiator (2" Lift, 37" Tires, Falcon 3.3 Shocks, Lockers, Sliders)
    2018 Polaris Sportsman XP 1000 (Hunter Edition)
    2014 Polaris Sportsman XP 850 HO EFI EPS (Browning Edition)
    2009 Dodge Ram 3500 Mega Laramie/Resistol DRW (~800HP/1400TQ)
    Yukon Charlies 930 Trail Series Snow Shoes
    5.11 Tactical Coyote Boots

The random world and adventures of BruteForce

I was curious about what will become of Jesse Watters as O'Reilly was a huge supporter of his.

Adventurer at Large! BruteForce's Avatar
    Jesse Watters was spun off from O'Reilly as I understood it. He's charismatic, strong-willed and has a good show thus far. i don't see this hurting him.
    2020 Jeep Gladiator (2" Lift, 37" Tires, Falcon 3.3 Shocks, Lockers, Sliders)
    2018 Polaris Sportsman XP 1000 (Hunter Edition)
    2014 Polaris Sportsman XP 850 HO EFI EPS (Browning Edition)
    2009 Dodge Ram 3500 Mega Laramie/Resistol DRW (~800HP/1400TQ)
    Yukon Charlies 930 Trail Series Snow Shoes
    5.11 Tactical Coyote Boots

The random world and adventures of BruteForce

I think he is thinking about a run for President in 2028 as he just registered all the different Chaffetz2028 websites. Perhaps governor in 2020 and 2024 and a presidential run in 2028. That's my current wild ass guess.
    You may be right.

PS, I assume everyone knows that he's the person behind the (now dead) HB 621 to sell public lands.

https://www.congress.gov/bill/115th-...-bill/621/text

Quote Originally Posted by Scott P View Post
    You may be right.

PS, I assume everyone knows that he's the person behind the (now dead) HB 621 to sell public lands.

https://www.congress.gov/bill/115th-...-bill/621/text

Sure it's dead? Last action was "02/10/2017 Referred to the Subcommittee on Federal Lands." - Perhaps it is hibernating?