Thread: Zion express permits not printing

Zion express permits not printing

Hey all. I'm trying to print a couple Zion express permits with no luck. Done it dozens of times before with no problems. Anyone else having a problem with the system right now? Thanks.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Blog Entries
    I printed one two weekends ago and it worked then.

Can you share screenshots of what you are seeing or anything?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ●Canyoneering 'Canyon Conditions' @ www.candition.com
    ●Hiking Treks (my younger brother's website): hiking guides @ www.thetrekplanner.com
    "He who walks on the edge...will eventually fall."
    "There are two ways to die in the desert - dehydration and drowning." -overhearing a Park Ranger at Capitol Reef N.P.
    "...the first law of gear-dynamics: gear is like a gas - it will expand to fit the available space." -Wortman, Outside magazine.
    "SEND IT, BRO!!"

4. Likes Wes1 liked this post
    I am having the same problem. tried on two computers and my phone. says it is processing, be patient, and then nothing happens.

6. Likes dakotabelliston liked this post
    I tried printing as well and it won't let me. My suggestion is to print your receipt which will have permit number & group number on it. Or if you have time you can go in and the the desk will print it.

I've talked with the park before about carrying electronic permits. I was told this was okay, but not advised because your phone could break and you would then not have a copy. My response, I send the permit to my entire group so I figure at least one of our phones will survive lol

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Here's a follow up for those who may run into the same problem (perhaps it's been fixed by now). I left a message on the backcountry desk voice mail describing the problem which was twofold: I couldn't print permits and I couldn't reserve permits for the correct number of people. Surprisingly, I got a call back within a few hours, which was nice. They were aware of the glitches in the system and they could see I had paid for the permits and asked that I write the permit number and name of the canyon on a paper to be placed on my dashboard as usual. Most annoying was that we had to get (and pay for) two permits for our group of 5 people. Hope this helps.

9. Likes jman liked this post