Thread: Partners for Vernal area slot

Partners for Vernal area slot

I have a hidden slot canyon scouted out near Vernal. It appears to be a good one. I have never heard of anyone doing canyons in this area so there will be no beta.

If anyone is interested, I am thinking of going sometime this month (but not this weekend).

Utah is a very special and unique place. There is no where else like it on earth. Please take care of it and keep the remaining wild areas in pristine condition. The world will be a better place if you do.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe View Post
    So, does that mean you're coming?

Even if the slot does turn out to be just OK, there are fantastic rock art sites in the vicinity, plus plenty of other sites such as (Fantasy Canyon) to see.

Even if the slot doesn't turn out to be a classic (it still looks like a good one), it will not be a wasted trip. The area is packed with interesting sites. No crowds either.

There's also the Dinosaur Quarry:

Utah is a very special and unique place. There is no where else like it on earth. Please take care of it and keep the remaining wild areas in pristine condition. The world will be a better place if you do.

5. Likes nkanarik, jman liked this post
    No beta... exciting! I've got Powell, and bluejohn the next two weekends. I could go the weekend of the 28th if you're still looking for someone

Quote Originally Posted by Utah Canyoneer View Post
    No beta... exciting! I've got Powell, and bluejohn the next two weekends. I could go the weekend of the 28th if you're still looking for someone
    Another person who wants to go wants to go May 20th. Will this work?

Scott P sign me up please. Got a high clearance vehicle if we need it.
    Delivery smartphone repair
    www.drwobot.com
    www.instagram.com/dadgitdoes

OK, sounds good.