Thread: slidenide Cinstrictnine and Arsenic

slidenide Cinstrictnine and Arsenic

Drove down yesterday morning Did all 3 drove back home. Not a stitch of water anywhere and nothing exciting happened but we were happy there was no water in slidenide. Oh yes there was a small problem. We dropped wrong rope at big rappel in Constrictnine and it didn't reach. First one down realized it didn't reach when he was about 30 ft off the ground. Thought we heard the bag hit. He's still there.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

2. Likes jman, Utah Canyoneer liked this post
  3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Sorry about spelling errors. Can't edit on my phone.

Quote Originally Posted by moab mark View Post
    Drove down yesterday morning Did all 3 drove back home. Not a stitch of water anywhere and nothing exciting happened but we were happy there was no water in slidenide. Oh yes there was a small problem. We dropped wrong rope at big rappel in Constrictnine and it didn't reach. First one down realized it didn't reach when he was about 30 ft off the ground. Thought we heard the bag hit. He's still there.

I think we talked briefly at the trailhead, you told the story of a guy borrowing your rope in Arscenic without you knowing so you started undoing the clove hitch on the block, etc...

How did you deal with the short rope? Did you lower your friend on contingency?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes we talked. There was a slight ledge he could get down on. Otherwise we would of lowered him a rope and then lowered him to the ground.

7. Likes villainousturtle liked this post

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Outdoor Forum