Thread: March Madness 2017

March Madness 2017

Bummed that the Utes were crappy this season, but I'm pleased that UCLA, Arizona, and Oregon are representing the Pac-12 well this year in the tournament.

My elite 8 look like this:

Florida vs Baylor

Kansas vs Oregon

Tarheels vs Wildcats (sorry UCLA)

WVU vs Arizona (Gonzaga is always overrated - they almost went undefeated playing Catholic schools all season, then got man-handled by BYU in Spokane, LMAO)

Predictions anyone?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

I haven't watched much at all and didn't fill out a bracket. What a pathetic loser, but I just don't watch much college basketball.

I'm rooting for Arizona and Kentucky to go all the way to the championship game so it'll be the Wildcats vs Wildcats. :)

5. Likes Sandstone Addiction liked this post
    I was so pissed off that the Utes lost that I didn't want to fill out a bracket or watch any games. But I've simmered down a bit since then and filled out a "second chance bracket".

I have Kansas beating Florida in the championship game.

Along the way, I picked Gonzaga to lose to WVU and Arizona to lose to WVU as well.

Oregon won't get past Michigan.

UCLA won't get past KU.

I think Arizona is the only team that will make it to the Elite 8 and that's as far as the PAC 12 will go this season (I hope I'm wrong though!).

I did watch Oregon come from behind to beat Rhode Island which was pretty awesome, even though I despise Oregon

Name:  Capture.PNG
Views: 23
Size:  84.7 KB

Dave - all of your picks look solid. I could totally see Kansas vs Florida championship game. Although UNC is really good this year, and I wouldn't at all be surprised if they went all the way.

The western bracket is by far the weakest of the four, and I agree that 'Zona probably won't make it past the Mountaineers.

8. Likes Sandstone Addiction liked this post
    I think the Ducks have become a basketball school...

I'm floored. I had Kansas going to the championship game. The Jayhawks are a perennial favorite who many picked to go all the way. I completely underestimated Oregon...and apparently everyone else did too.

Go Ducks Go!