Page 7 of 168 FirstFirst ... 567891757107 ... LastLast

Thread: President Trump

Ruff, ruff, ruff.... That's the liberal media barking up the wrong tree. What folks should really be concerned with is our intelligence agencies spying on US citizens and the leaking of classified information, both of which are illegal.

But if anyone wants to place a wager I'm willing to bet no Russian unicorn ( Trump colluding with Ruissa) is uncovered in the next two years. Say we bet $1000, better yet $10,000? Time to put up or shut up? Come on big boy, if you're so sure this should be easy money. I'm willing to place that wager with anyone, including the media or Democratic leadership.

Chasing the Russian unicorn is right off page one of the Clinton playbook. Muddy the waters to the greatest extent possible and complicate the simple to where it's impossible to understand and define.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe View Post
    Ruff, ruff, ruff.... That's the liberal media barking up the wrong tree. What folks should really be concerned with is our intelligence agencies spying on US citizens and the leaking of classified information, both of which are illegal.

But if anyone wants to place a wager I'm willing to bet no Russian unicorn ( Trump colluding with Ruissa) is uncovered in the next two years. Say we bet $1000, better yet $10,000? Time to put up or shut up? Come on big boy, if you're so sure this should be easy money. I'm willing to place that wager with anyone, including the media or Democratic leadership.

Chasing the Russian unicorn is right off page one of the Clinton playbook. Muddy the waters to the greatest extent possible and complicate the simple to where it's impossible to understand and define.
    Does your bet include Paul Manafort, Roger Stone, Carter Page and all other players in the campaign?

And, blaming the leaker is right out of the Trump playbook. Shoot the messenger already!

As Bernie said, "I'm tired hearing about your damn emails".

Same playbook, different party.

This thing's heatin' up. Where there's smoke, there's fire. And, there's a hell of a lot more smoke here than there was on the Clinton conspiracy side.

Sessons, Manafort, Flynn....Gorokhov moving furniture...

Watch for an attempt to repeal the Magnitsky Act.

Trump's already lied about US steel and pipelines and that so called executive order. Which now isn't. Spends more time golfing than governing. Lies about wiretaps. Has self affirmation and self congratulating meetings with his fans instead of being president. Spends his time worrying over kids making video games with cat's scratching him. Helluva fine job your doin', Brownie.

People are wondering if the president should be nominating a supreme court justice if he's only got a few month months to serve....(ha ha).

How 'bout that Trumpcare?

Just like I wouldn't give Bush all the credit for going into Iraq, I wouldn't give Trump the credit for having the wherewithal to orchestrate this mess with Russia. He's just not that saavy.

Name:  trump putin puppet8.jpg
Views: 406
Size:  79.6 KB

Ruff, Ruff, Ruff.......

Ruff, Ruff, Ruff.......
    Tail wagging the dog?

Read his twitter feed if you want some sad entertainment.

“Russia is a ruse. I have nothing to do with Russia. Haven’t made a phone call to Russia in years."

White House acknowledges that Trump met the Russian ambassador last April, despite previous statements that he had “zero” involvement with Russian officials.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian in SLC View Post
    100 days...he might make it.
    Even if something was found, it is extremely unlikely that Trump will be impeached. The Republicans won't impeach one of their own and the Democrats would be really stupid to impeach Trump.

A lot of people don't like Trump's personality, but compared to Pence, Trump is actually a moderate in many respects. There are actually a lot of Republicans (almost all non moderate conservatives) that would rather have Pence rather than Trump as president. From a political standpoint, the Democrats would have to be pretty stupid to hand over the presidency to Pence, at least early in the term.

Trump is here to stay (as president), at least for 4-8 years.
    Utah is a very special and unique place. There is no where else like it on earth. Please take care of it and keep the remaining wild areas in pristine condition. The world will be a better place if you do.

So, color me ignorant, but why exactly is this Russian conspiracy nonsense such a big deal? Did the Russians somehow alter the results of the election? And if so, how? And why?

Damn... it must be miserable living your life hoping your president fails or will be impeached.

I alway thought Obama was a dumbass (ditto Bush 2) , but I was always cheering for him to succeed.

Trump is around for the long haul, better get used to it. If they couldn't nail Slick Willy on perjury and obstruction of justice, of which he was without doubt guilty, they will never get anywhere with the Russian unicorn.

11. Likes nelsonccc liked this post

One of the main topics in Art of the Deal is don't be afraid to walk away from a deal, which is what Trump did in the end.

Obama care is really not a laughing matter as the Republicans have no intentions of saving it. Obama care will now implode on it's own and the end results will be much worse. That everyone couldn't work together to find a fix for the problem is just sad.

Democrats don't get it now but they will when the mid term elections roll around as they are responsible for a majority of the healthcare death spiral.

Name:  2017-03-25 10.44.37.jpg
Views: 266
Size:  113.8 KB
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

^^^PROOF^^^

Proof Trump is a great business man. Hillary spent over $1 billion trying to buy the presidency and Trump does it for only $2.5 million.

LMAO...

16. Likes rockgremlin liked this post

We're all here, because we ain't all there.
    I haven't liked this thread, since the russians killed it the first time
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Professional Mangler of Grammar

Guns don't kill people--Static Ropes Do!!

Who Is John Galt?

Quote Originally Posted by rockgremlin View Post
    So, color me ignorant, but why exactly is this Russian conspiracy nonsense such a big deal? Did the Russians somehow alter the results of the election? And if so, how? And why?

Still waiting for a reply on this. Since nobody weighed in I'm assuming it's really NOT a big deal, and that it's just made up nonsense from the left.
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

Attached Images Attached Images  
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Who Is John Galt?

Attached Images Attached Images  
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Who Is John Galt?

Damn... it must be miserable living your life hoping your president fails or will be impeached.
    I keep hoping he pulls his head out of his arse...but, as long as he doesn't (and hasn't) been able to drive the US into the ground, I'm not miserable at all. But, he continues to be an embarrassment. Nationally and internationally.

Read his twitter feed...any that stuff sound "presidential" to you? You find it uplifting? Does it make you hopeful?

Like I said up thread, there's a bunch of his campaign promises I'd like to see him pull off.

I alway thought Obama was a dumbass (ditto Bush 2) , but I was always cheering for him to succeed.
    A laughable statement at best. More fake news? You never, ever cheered for him to succeed but went on and on about what you called his failures. And, calling him a dumbass?

Trump is around for the long haul, better get used to it. If they couldn't nail Slick Willy on perjury and obstruction of justice, of which he was without doubt guilty, they will never get anywhere with the Russian unicorn.
    Oh, "they" impeached Bill. And that legacy still hangs around his neck like a lodestone.

Trump is losing more credibility every day. He golfs more than governs. This go 'round with "repeal and replace" is the start of how ineffective he'll become. And, its pretty much a given that anything he says is a lie.

Honestly, an outsider, non politician has appeal. His "drain the swamp" was a great idea. But, he didn't and isn't. Obamacare needs to be fixed, but, I read Trumpcare and it fell way, way short of any fix. Was dead on arrival. With a Republican majority....and 7 years to come up with a plan...? Well...we're still waiting. Blaming the Democrats...hilarious.

But...glass half full. Good things he's done?

HR 255 and HR 321. Women and STEM. That's a good thing.

But the list of things he's done that I don't agree with...is Huuuuge. Ha ha.

First 100 days...we'll see how he ends up. Far short, methinks.

Term limits? Crickets.

Hasn't refused his salary yet.

Make two and four year college more affordable? Nada. His budget cuts funding in financial aid for education.

He did sign the ban on white house officials lobbying on the behalf of a foreign gov't. Funny considering his NSA choice was Turkey's guy.

Has not done the five year ban on lobbying post White House or congress, though.

Etc.

I'd sure they'll be some interesting fake news to come out of the Manafort testimony...

Tick tick tick...

Quote Originally Posted by rockgremlin View Post
    Still waiting for a reply on this. Since nobody weighed in I'm assuming it's really NOT a big deal, and that it's just made up nonsense from the left.
    Did you listen to Comey's testimony? The real time tweet dismissal was...interesting.

Remember Watergate or Iran/Contra?

Its far from made up nonsense.

Putin didn't like Obama or HRC. Do you think its no big deal if Russia influenced the US election? Do you think it would be no big deal if Trump's campaign helped Russia influence the election?

How? Fake news and hacking email for starters. Conspiracy theories. Propaganda.

What I can't understand is how some folks get a pass on all this. Ends justify the means I suppose. Heavy sigh.

Just say no, unless its for the Contras...

"I don't remember."