Page 25 of 168 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575125 ... LastLast

Thread: President Trump

Quote Originally Posted by Sombeech View Post
    Trump sends a few tweets about Hillary.

Hillary wrote a damn book about Trump
    Maybe they should just get it on and then they can both move on. And I don't mean fight, I mean GET IT ON! bow chick a bowwow.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Great. How am I going to get that image out of my mind now. So gross. Thanks a LOT.

4. Likes Scott P liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by uintafly View Post
    Maybe they should just get it on and then they can both move on. And I don't mean fight, I mean GET IT ON! bow chick a bowwow.
    Have you seen Trumps wife?!? Why would Trump ever want to stick his dick in Hillary? That would prove he was mentally deranged beyond a shadow of doubt.

Hell, even Bill continually found greener pastures and he was married to the old cow. Actually many in the Clinton circle used to refer to Hillary as the 'Ice Princesse'.

This reminds me of my friend Devin back our teenage days.

The day he met my girlfriend's cousin, they started fighting immediately. Within minutes it was like "What the hell is going on between these two". It was vicious, the way they went after each other. Well, they were screwing within 24 hours. They lasted about a week.
    Suddenly my feet are feet of mud
    It all goes slo-mo
    I don't know why I am crying
    Am I suspended in Gaffa?

Presidential Election

Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe View Post
    Have you seen Trumps wife?!? Why would Trump ever want to stick his dick in Hillary? That would prove he was mentally deranged beyond a shadow of doubt.

Hell, even Bill continually found greener pastures and he was married to the old cow. Actually many in the Clinton circle used to refer to Hillary as the 'Ice Princesse'.
    Oh come on, you know she's probably a dynamo in the sack, and her safe word is Benghazi.

Plus don't you remember Hugh Grant or Tiger Woods?

Would you rather spend the weekend with Hillary or Herpes?

14% - Hillary
    86% - Herpes

Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe View Post
    Would you rather spend the weekend with Hillary or Herpes?

14% - Hillary
    86% - Herpes
    Only if the Herpes last for the weekend

Presidential Election

Between the NFL and NBA Trump is pissing everyone off.

Trump Says NFL Owners Should Fire Any "Son Of A Bitch" Who Refuses To Stand For The National Anthem

NFL commissioner: Trump showed 'lack of respect' for league

This guy kneeled himself out of a job...

Kneeling during the National Anthem does nothing but show a complete lack of respect for the brave soldier's who fought for this country and the freedoms we enjoy. A lot of good soldiers died to give the malcontents the right to show such disrespect.

YMMV

Presidential Election

It’s a tough one, but I have to agree. They have the freedom to kneel. It disrespects the soldiers who fought and died to protect their freedom.

We're all here, because we ain't all there.
    They absolutely have the freedom to kneel.

And being a business, they absolutely have the right to be fired.

I hope each side exercises their right, until we are down to those who appreciate what this country has done for them.
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Professional Mangler of Grammar

Guns don't kill people--Static Ropes Do!!

Who Is John Galt?

We're all here, because we ain't all there.
    Also--fans have the right to not support teams who put up with such foolishness or an entire league, for that matter.

We vote with our $$$$
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Professional Mangler of Grammar

Guns don't kill people--Static Ropes Do!!

Who Is John Galt?

I agree with the above three posts. It is your right to kneel, but that doesn't mean that your employer doesn't have the right to fire you for doing so.

Doing things like kneeling during the National Anthem, stepping on the flag, or burning the flag is really a stupid way to protest or make a point in this country.

Even if your cause is just, your message will be lost because you are finding such a disrespectful way to make a point.

If you want people to listen to you, find a different way to make your point.
    Utah is a very special and unique place. There is no where else like it on earth. Please take care of it and keep the remaining wild areas in pristine condition. The world will be a better place if you do.

20. Likes twotimer, Iceaxe liked this post
    Those guys are pissed off for a reason. IDK, man...good luck to them, I guess?

If Trump ends up in a tweet smackdown with all these black athletes I think it'll make what's happening with Kim look like kid's play. The media will go apeshit with the racsist tag. Trump's right, but this could be an ugly fight.

I don't see any reason why the President should be prevented from saying what is likely a majority of people are thinking.
    Suddenly my feet are feet of mud
    It all goes slo-mo
    I don't know why I am crying
    Am I suspended in Gaffa?

Quote Originally Posted by twotimer View Post
    Those guys are pissed off for a reason. IDK, man...good luck to them, I guess?
    The Blacks have a legitimate bitch, but they would be much bettered served choosing their battles a little more wisely.

All this kneeling crap did was piss off half the American population and force them to turn their attention away from the real issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott P View Post
    I agree with the above three posts. It is your right to kneel, but that doesn't mean that your employer doesn't have the right to fire you for doing so.

Doing things like kneeling during the National Anthem, stepping on the flag, or burning the flag is really a stupid way to protest or make a point in this country.

Even if your cause is just, your message will be lost because you are finding such a disrespectful way to make a point.

If you want people to listen to you, find a different way to make your point.
    I don't think kneeling during the anthem is in any way similar to stepping on or burning the flag. The players have repeatedly gone out of their way to say this has nothing to do with disrespecting the military, but used as a tool to bring to light the systemic racism that they deal with every day. Problems that have existed for ever, and have been largely ignored by most of America. Not anymore though. Sure some are pissed, but lots are now paying attention as well. Protests that don't ruffle any feathers rarely amount to much.

Quick question for those who find what they are doing as disrespectful. Do you feel the same way about John Carlos and Tommie Smith?