Page 6 of 168 FirstFirst ... 456781656106 ... LastLast

Thread: President Trump

Quote Originally Posted by Scott P View Post
    By the way, as far as curing cancer, Trump will be increasing cancer rates, not curing cancer. You can't allow a lot more pollution and not increase cancer rates.
    ...everyone in the Animas river watershed agrees with this statement.
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

2. Likes Iceaxe, oldno7 liked this post
  3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

I really don't think most people give a carp if Trump has a conflict of interest so long as he attempts to do what he promised.

Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe View Post
    I really don't think most people give a carp if Trump has a conflict of interest so long as he attempts to do what he promised.
    You're right...

http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/11/politi...-turnout-2016/

Interesting...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graph...omise-tracker/

There's more than a few I'd like to see him pull off! Term limits...lobbyists...

Quote Originally Posted by Brian in SLC View Post
    Uhh...the Clinton's did release their tax returns. Married filing jointly.

https://m.hrc.onl/secretary/10-docum...ature_Page.pdf

Willful ignorance is a "thing"...when you bury your head in the sand...how's the view?
    Head in the sand?...Not really, as I haven't paid much attention to her and was unaware that they had put these things out. I hadn't heard a word about it. I also really don't care about anyone's returns as Scott Card's post really sums it up.

I'll tell you what though...the Clintons need a new accountant or should hire one, because they overpaid by a million bucks. I'm self-employed and pay quarterly estimated...I figure their income must have been much higher in 2013 because your payments need to add up to the last years tax, or you're hit with a penalty...but they should have know by the last payment (Jan 15th) what the tax was based on the income. They got a million dollar refund, but why let the gov. hold on to that money? Weird.
    Suddenly my feet are feet of mud
    It all goes slo-mo
    I don't know why I am crying
    Am I suspended in Gaffa?

7. Likes Iceaxe liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by twotimer View Post
    If Clinton had won, and she didn't release them, the only one bitching about it would be some Republicans and Fox news..
    It would be most Republican politicians and a lot of Republicans as well. The dems and reps are the same in this regard.

So Trump is gonna throw down some cancer on us? He's going to allow his rich buddies to spew toxins into the air?
    I was half joking, but yes Trump is going to roll back pollution standards (not among his friends, but among everyone). This really isn't disputed. Yes, personally I like to see clean air.

Although most companies are ethical, there are plenty of them out of there that will poison the air and water to make extra money if you let them. I used to work for two such companies. Two of my ex bosses were indicted for consipracy for intentionally poisoning the city's water supply to save money on pollution controls. I have also been to a lot of countroes where there are lax standards on pollution. So yes, I do know what I'm talking about.

Obviously pollution standards do hurt buisness profits and rolling back pollution standards will increase profits. There has to be balance though. This is not an extremist viewpoint.

Something I figured out LONG ago is that liberals (aside from being far too judgemental) always think someone is out to get them.
    As far as judgemental goes, didn't you say that women democrats were a of bunch of hags or something similar? I think we can all be a little less judemental. Trump is pretty paranoid that everyone's out to get him too, or so it seems.

You are right that a lot of liberals are judgemental and paranoid, but they aren't the only ones that are judgmental or paranoid.

PS, I mostly agree with you about Russia.

BTW, check out my new signature.
    That's a great signature. You would also be better off to follow it as would I and everyone else as well.
    Utah is a very special and unique place. There is no where else like it on earth. Please take care of it and keep the remaining wild areas in pristine condition. The world will be a better place if you do.

9. Likes twotimer liked this post
    Scott, you're just too damn nice! But that's a good thing, I reckon.

The "liberal old hags" thing is really just a reflection of extremely feminist, older ladies that seem to be constantly angry and spoiling for a fight. Believe me, I've met plenty of them...last summer in particular I did a lot of hikes with groups of people from the Colorado Mountain Club, and there were always at least a few gals all jacked up about Trump...I tried to avoid talking about politics with them, but they fish it out of you anyway. Even when I said "Please, let's not talk about this stuff"...they'd just blow right past that and want to argue. This literally happened every other weekend last summer. It sucked because when they ignore my request I'm forced to lay down a verbal smackdown...and then after that most of them want to flirt! That sucks too because the term "Desperate but not serious" applies most of the time, so you've got to deal with that, too. That's the judgemental part, as it seems to be the first thing they want to know about you...but I can tell you that being a single guy means you're always being sized up one way or another. It's ALWAYS political with the feminist types. Funny how they date and marry these wimpy guys but want to be with a strong one, but can't bring themselves to do it.

I've been told that people know I'm a "conservative type" just by the way I walk into a room. I'm a pretty confident guy, and I guess it shows. Works great for business though, let me tell ya. I don't say a damn thing but liberal women approach me for a dust up anyway...of course I don't think that all of them are angry hags, but recently I've been crashing into a lot of those.

Enough of my feminist rant...it's just been extra strange this last year.

BTW, have fun in Jamaica...perhaps sample some of the herb?
    It all goes slo-mo
    Am I suspended in Gaffa?

BTW, have fun in Jamaica...perhaps sample some of the herb?
    Thanks!

It has been raining the entire time and with flooding and power outages! We went caving today because it doesn't rain underground. Today there was a high of 73 with heavy rain on the coast. Back home in Craig Colorado of all places I read that it is sunny and 75!

Anyway, we'll still have fun.
    Utah is a very special and unique place. There is no where else like it on earth. Please take care of it and keep the remaining wild areas in pristine condition. The world will be a better place if you do.

Laugh for the day!

A CNN reporter walks into a neighborhood tavern and is about to order a drink when he sees
    a guy at the end of the bar wearing a “Make America Great Again” hat. It didn’t take an Einstein to know the guy was a Donald Trump supporter.

The CNN guy shouts over to the bartender, loudly enough that everyone in the bar could hear,
    “Drinks for everyone in here, bartender, except for that Trump supporter.”

After the drinks were handed out the Trump guy gives the CNN guy a big smile, waves at him and says, in an equally loud voice, “Thank you!”
    This infuriates the CNN reporter. So he once again loudly orders drinks for everyone except the guy wearing the Trump hat.

As before, this doesn’t seem to bother the Trump guy. He just continues to smile and again yells, “Thank you!”
    So the CNN guy again loudly orders drinks for everyone except the Trump guy. And again the Trump guy just smiles and yells back, “Thank you!”

At that point the aggravated CNN reporter asks the bartender, “What the hell is the matter with that Trump supporter?
    I’ve ordered three rounds of drinks for everyone in the bar but him and all the silly ass does is smile and thank me. Is he nuts?”

“Nope,” replied the bartender. “He owns the place.”

haha. Finally, somebody says something that actually makes sense in Washington DC.

Obamacare was only the beginning of the end for the health insurance and health care industry in the US. From what I've heard on the new steaming pile of crap coming from the republicans, it's worse. I've already talked about what Obamacare has done for me and my family. I can only imagine that Trumpcare will only do the same to many, many more people. I'm not impressed.

drip drip drip drip

http://time.com/4710342/john-mccain-...ial-committee/

Oh and remember all of the Obama golfs too much gibberish? Does that only apply to dems?

http://www.ibtimes.com/how-much-do-p...-obama-2510471

Yea! I defeated Trump with the power of kittens!

Meanwhile democrats spend their days looking for a Russian unicorn.

Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe View Post
    Meanwhile democrats spend their days looking for a Russian unicorn.

No shit...the whole thing is like a retarded circus. I'll tell you what's even worse, Chuck Schumer. I couldn't have imagined that they'd dredge up someone more annoying than Harry Reid.
    It all goes slo-mo
    Am I suspended in Gaffa?

We're all here, because we ain't all there.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Professional Mangler of Grammar

Guns don't kill people--Static Ropes Do!!

Who Is John Galt?

23. Likes rockgremlin liked this post
    No shit...the whole thing is like a retarded circus. I'll tell you what's even worse, Chuck Schumer. I couldn't have imagined that they'd dredge up someone more annoying than Harry Reid.
    Partisan politics aside...really?

A unicorn?

I'm old enough to remember Watergate. That took two years to unravel. This time, the job was outsourced to the Russians. That smells of treason to me.

You really don't think this is an issue?

100 days...he might make it. Four years? We'll see.

https://uploads.disquscdn.com/images...64fdc237fd.jpg

Partisan politics aside...really?

A unicorn?

I'm old enough to remember Watergate. That took two years to unravel. This time, the job was outsourced to the Russians. That smells of treason to me.

You really don't think this is an issue?
    Tell ya what, let's meet back here in 2 years, March 2019, and when they still haven't found that Trump was involved with the Russian hacking, let's all agree that it was a stupid excuse for Hillary losing the election.

26. Likes nelsonccc liked this post