Page 26 of 168 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676126 ... LastLast

Thread: President Trump

You know what I find disrespectful to our flag and our military? Venerating the confederate flag and the traitors it represents.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by uintafly View Post
    You know what I find disrespectful to our flag and our military? Venerating the confederate flag and the traitors it represents.
    Just so we are talking about the same thing. You do know that the flag pictured is the Confederate flag aka: Stars and Bars.

Or are you referring in the Confederate Navy Jack? Or perhaps the flag of the Army of Northern Virginia?

I don't think kneeling during the anthem is in any way similar to stepping on or burning the flag. The players have repeatedly gone out of their way to say this has nothing to do with disrespecting the military, but used as a tool to bring to light the systemic racism that they deal with every day.
    It is still disrespectful and not the best way to get the message across.

If they really want to make a difference that people will listen to, how about dedicating a particular game to their cause?

I can't disagree with you about the Confederate Flag though, unless it is used only in a historical context.
    Utah is a very special and unique place. There is no where else like it on earth. Please take care of it and keep the remaining wild areas in pristine condition. The world will be a better place if you do.

Another HRC sanctioned hit?

http://www.sfgate.com/entertainment/...d-12232185.php

Horner told The Washington Post last year that he thought Donald Trump won the presidency because of his fake stories because “his followers don’t fact-check anything.”
    “They’ll post everything, believe anything,” he said at the time. “His campaign manager posted my story about a protester getting paid $3,500 as fact. Like, I made that up. I posted a fake ad on Craigslist.”

DEA...next HHS?

Apparently 3 letter job titles have a limited shelf life...

Quote Originally Posted by Brian in SLC View Post
    Another HRC sanctioned hit?

http://www.sfgate.com/entertainment/...d-12232185.php

Horner told The Washington Post last year that he thought Donald Trump won the presidency because of his fake stories because “his followers don’t fact-check anything.”
    “They’ll post everything, believe anything,” he said at the time. “His campaign manager posted my story about a protester getting paid $3,500 as fact. Like, I made that up. I posted a fake ad on Craigslist.”

Every time I hear a Hillary voter complaining that Trump was dishonest, I chuckle.

9. Likes devo_stevo liked this post
    Well it is across Lake Ontario. That's a sea, isn't it?

11. Likes devo_stevo liked this post

Kindergarten or President? You decide...

Fake News CNN and NBC are going out of their way to disparage our great First Responders as a way to "get Trump." Not fair to FR or effort!

I will be going to Puerto Rico on Tuesday with Melania. Will hopefully be able to stop at the U.S. Virgin Islands (people working hard).

The Fake News Networks are working overtime in Puerto Rico doing their best to take the spirit away from our soldiers and first R's. Shame!

Despite the Fake News Media in conjunction with the Dems, an amazing job is being done in Puerto Rico. Great people!

The Governor of Puerto Rico, Ricardo Rossello, is a great guy and leader who is really working hard. Thank you Ricky!

Just spoke to Governor Kenneth Mapp of the U.S. Virgin Islands who stated that #FEMA and Military are doing a GREAT job! Thank you Governor!

Congresswoman Jennifer Gonzalez-Colon of Puerto Rico has been wonderful to deal with and a great representative of the people. Thank you!
    4,396 replies 7,841 retweets 35,904 likes

To the people of Puerto Rico:Do not believe the #FakeNews!

My Administration, Governor @RicardoRossello, and many others are working together to help the people of Puerto Rico in every way...

......#FakeNews critics are working overtime, but we're getting great marks from the people that truly matter!

We must all be united in offering assistance to everyone suffering in Puerto Rico and elsewhere in the wake of this terrible disaster.

Results of recovery efforts will speak much louder than complaints by San Juan Mayor. Doing everything we can to help great people of PR!

I will be in PR on Tues. to further ensure we continue doing everything possible to assist & support the people in their time of great need.

Very important that NFL players STAND tomorrow, and always, for the playing of our National Anthem. Respect our Flag and our Country!

Because of #FakeNews my people are not getting the credit they deserve for doing a great job. As seen here, they are ALL doing a GREAT JOB!pic.twitter.com/1ltW2t3rwy
    [COLOR=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.85)]

The media could not be played.

[/COLOR]

KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK & IGNORE THE FAKE NEWS!
    I want everybody on the ground in PR & USVI assisting in Hurricane Maria relief efforts to know that we are grateful & thankful to all of you! Ignore the FAKE NEWS & keep up the GREAT WORK! THANK YOU!

In analyzing the Alabama Primary race,FAKE NEWS always fails to mention that the candidate I endorsed went up MANY points after endorsement!

Deleted Tweets:

...Such poor leadership ability by the Mayor of San Juan, and others in Puerto Rico, who are not able to get their workers to help. They....

Name:  Trump tweet deleted 30 Sept 17.jpg
Views: 355
Size:  65.3 KB

Damn... some days you just can't catch a break...

Miley Cyrus Backtracks On Vow To Leave America Because Trump Was Elected

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment...s-elected.html

We're all here, because we ain't all there.
    yea, kindergarten status for sure

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpGH02DtIws

been to 57 states, one to go
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Professional Mangler of Grammar

Guns don't kill people--Static Ropes Do!!

Who Is John Galt?

Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe View Post
    Damn... some days you just can't catch a break...

Miley Cyrus Backtracks On Vow To Leave America Because Trump Was Elected

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment...s-elected.html

That chick is currently in freefall. Might be worse than Britney and Madonna. Have you seen her most recent lesbian photoshoot? Good Lord...
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

If you are interested in seeing who voted for Trump and who voted for Hillary the charts at the following links are very interesting.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...7&kwp_1=819455

18. Likes Corey liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe View Post
    If you are interested in seeing who voted for Trump and who voted for Hillary the charts at the following links are very interesting.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...7&kwp_1=819455
    Rural, gun owning, married working class white folks vote for Trump.
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

Quote Originally Posted by rockgremlin View Post
    Rural, gun owning, married working class white folks vote for Trump.
    AKA: The Deporables.....

Presidential Election

#1 ON TRENDING
    Eminem Rips Donald Trump In BET Hip Hop Awards Freestyle Cypher

25. Likes Iceaxe liked this post