Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17252627

Thread: Presidential Election

Quote Originally Posted by uintafly View Post
    If only people were as upset about cops killing unarmed black men as they were about a peaceful protest, maybe this could have been all avoided. Also, I am sure all of you outraged folks proudly stand at home with your hand over your heart anytime you hear the anthem. You know doubt follow the rest of the rules about the flag as well, no clothes, not used to sell crap, not on plates, etc.
    Actually I do respect all the rules of the flag.... and I do agree the blacks have a legit bitch.....

But let's take your argument one step further.... if the black community was as outraged and would step up and do something about the thousands of young black men killing each other in the streets every year it would be a more productive battle and more lives would be saved... just saying...

2. Likes nelsonccc liked this post
  3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

These players (people that get paid millions to play a game) are expressing themselves on their privileged platform in front of millions, to express their opinion.

Then the President has the same Constitutional right to express his opinion on his privileged platform in front of millions, and these rich fortunate game players get their feelbads hurt.

What should really happen is a new rule saying White honkees can't tackle these poor rich black fellas.

Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe View Post
    Actually I do respect all the rules of the flag.... and I do agree the blacks have a legit bitch.....

But let's take your argument one step further.... if the black community was as outraged and would step up and do something about the thousands of young black men killing each other in the streets every year it would be a more productive battle and more lives would be saved... just saying...
    Lots of people have and continually do. Take for instance Colin Kaepernick who is well on his way to completing his $1,000,000 pledge. http://kaepernick7.com/million-dollar-pledge/

Hell, I would bet athletes on average provide more charity time than most other professions.

We're all here, because we ain't all there.
    Can't argue with a thing this man says,

https://www.facebook.com/newlypress/...2036181060754/
    Boycotting imlay canyon gear because I value access

Professional Mangler of Grammar

Guns don't kill people--Static Ropes Do!!

Who Is John Galt?

We're all here, because we ain't all there.
    Boycotting imlay canyon gear because I value access

Professional Mangler of Grammar

Guns don't kill people--Static Ropes Do!!

Who Is John Galt?

Quote Originally Posted by uintafly View Post
    From the beginning Kaepernick said this wasn't a protest of the anthem, the flag and especially the military, but is done to bring attention to a serious problem in the country. I
    But real quick after he took that knee he came out sportin' socks that depicted cops as pigs. That's when this whole thing really shit the bed.

He screwed the whole thing up.
    A dream to some...
    A NIGHTMARE TO OTHERS!