Page 83 of 168 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593133 ... LastLast
Results 1,641 to 1,660 of 3351

Thread: President Trump

Quote Originally Posted by Sombeech View Post
    Is it really not the lowest unemployment rate in half a century though?

Or were they laughing and calling him orange instead of providing a rebuttal of the stated points?
    LOL no they weren't refuting the unemployment rate, but as Ice pointed out they attributed that to Obama's legacy.

Mostly they were scoffing at the supposed 7 trillion dollars of wealth, and the food stamps figures. One comment was made that the trillions of dollars of new wealth might be correct, but at what cost? -- Alluding to Trump pissing all over the environment, and bullying other countries in the process.
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by rockgremlin View Post
    One comment was made that the trillions of dollars of new wealth might be correct, but at what cost? -- Alluding to Trump pissing all over the environment, and bullying other countries in the process.
    Ha ha, too bad the Wahweap Hoodoos had to be knocked down for oil drilling so Trump could get his stats.

I've still got a stack of Wahweap Hoodoo Oil Drilling Co shirts that nobody is buying. I feel I listened to the wrong news sources on that one.

Ha ha, too bad the Wahweap Hoodoos had to be knocked down for oil drilling so Trump could get his stats.

I've still got a stack of Wahweap Hoodoo Oil Drilling Co shirts that nobody is buying. I feel I listened to the wrong news sources on that one.

That's pretty funny -- hey, if you honestly have those shirts I'm interested in buying one.

Quote Originally Posted by rockgremlin View Post
    That's pretty funny -- hey, if you honestly have those shirts I'm interested in buying one.
    DITTO!

ha ha, no I don't really have the shirts but it would be a great concept, even more funny than my super offensive meme.

7. Likes rockgremlin, oldno7 liked this post

Will be interesting to see who the author was in years to come, if the person ever chooses to reveal their identity. Powerful letter to the editor that names what so many Americans had already concluded:

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/09/05/o...esistance.html

"There is a quiet resistance within the administration of people choosing to put country first."

Quote Originally Posted by powerplay View Post
    Will be interesting to see who the author was in years to come, if the person ever chooses to reveal their identity. Powerful letter to the editor that names what so many Americans had already concluded:

"There is a quiet resistance within the administration of people choosing to put country first."
    #fakenews
    #failingNYTimes
    #ememiesofthestate

Sorry, Dirk. I'll try harder next time 😏

#covfefe

#OldNews

This is old news and nothing new... it's known as the "Deep State". Utah's very own Jason Chaffetz recently wrote an entire book on the subjest that will be released September 18th.

The Deep State: How an Army of Bureaucrats Protected Barack Obama and Is Working to Destroy the Trump Agenda
    https://www.amazon.com/dp/006285156X..._K2eKBbQGQME4M

Cute that you think anyone doesn't know the idea of the deep state given how subtle Trump remains about it. I sure hope he tweets about the article so we can finally hear his opinion on the subject.

I doubt the "deep state" that was protecting Obama would vocalize support for Trump's tax policy and deregulation like the author did.

But if "deep state" = stopping his "anti-democratic" "whims" then count me in. But I'm guessing you didn't actually read the article to see they countered your claim.

Cute that you think anyone doesn't know the idea of the deep state given how subtle Trump remains about it. I sure hope he tweets about the article so we can finally hear his opinion on the subject.

I doubt the "deep state" that was protecting Obama would vocalize support for Trump's tax policy and deregulation like the author did.

But if "deep state" = stopping his "anti-democratic" "whims" then count me in. But I'm guessing you didn't actually read the article to see they countered your claim.

But someone writing an anonymous fluff piece proclaiming to be part of the Deep State is somehow worthy of your efforts?

I guess you lost me somewhere on this one.

BIG YAWN.............

So you're all in on an opinion piece written by an anonymous source?!?

I always figured if you're going to spout off your mouth you should at least have the balls to put a name to your artwork.

Speaking of which, who do I have the pleasure of sharing this delightful thread with?

We're all here, because we ain't all there.

He'll quit any day now....

certainly this was the last straw.
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Professional Mangler of Grammar

Guns don't kill people--Static Ropes Do!!

Who Is John Galt?

17. Likes rockgremlin liked this post

This was as far as I got and then I looked for an asterisk followed by "jk" :
    The Times today is taking the rare step of publishing an anonymous Op-Ed

Now awaiting some personal condescension from powerplay instead of addressing the subject.

19. Likes rockgremlin liked this post
    This was as far as I got and then I looked for an asterisk followed by "jk" :
    The Times today is taking the rare step of publishing an anonymous Op-Ed
    I have no doubt you lack the media literacy to understand why that would be the case.

Nothing of substance in your comment to respond to. And you are welcome for the condensation. Too funny given you cater this site to that element on the regular.

Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe View Post
    So you're all in on an opinion piece written by an anonymous source?!?

I always figured if you're going to spout off your mouth you should at least have the balls to put a name to your artwork.

Speaking of which, who do I have the pleasure of sharing this delightful thread with?

Did you read the article?

Why the concern about my nutsack? Its an odd fascination to have about a stranger.

22. Likes rockgremlin liked this post

Why the concern about my nutsack? Its an odd fascination to have about a stranger.
    Yes, yes it is. Or was it just lazy trolling again?

Name:  2018-09-05_17-26-40.png
Views: 216
Size:  30.7 KB

Did you read the article?

Well, if you weren't considered formidable then nobody would give two $hits who you are, so take it as a compliment that folks are asking. I too am curious. I have my suspicions, since your diction and grammar resemble some former members who have since taken their balls (and nutsacks) and gone home.

Maybe we could narrow it down. Consider the following scenario ~

If you were recreating outdoors, would you most likely be seen:

A. Mountain Biking
    B. Canyoneering
    C. Fishing
    D. Riding motorcycles
    E. Hiking &/or "peak bagging"
    F. Skiing

25. Likes oldno7 liked this post
    Yes, yes it is. Or was it just lazy trolling again?

Name:  2018-09-05_17-26-40.png
Views: 216
Size:  30.7 KB
    Good Fetch, Fido. This is fun.

You really don't understand trolling do you. I'll give you a hint. I doesn't involve a single F given about consistency.

Do you want me to throw the stick again?