Page 48 of 168 FirstFirst ... 3846474849505898148 ... LastLast

Thread: President Trump

We're all here, because we ain't all there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian in SLC View Post
    Sucked sucked sucked.

HRC was no good choice either. Ohhh...Donna. Yeah, the system was rigged for sure.

I for sure didn't think Bernie was electable, but, I think more of the haters would have stayed home. As it was, Bernie fans stayed home. And, the hate machine energized folks to get out against "Crooked Hillary" and they showed up in droves.

Between Comey's bad timing, Russian influence (and Barry's reluctance to drop dime and influence the election...because he's an honorable guy...), and losing the rust belt (no repeat of Bill's assault weapons ban), she lost. Not by much, but, she lost. Unfair and square (ha ha).

But, she was a better choice for the country than Trump. By far. Putin owns him (and hated HRC). If that doesn't give you any pause for concern....well...here we are.

What the Democrats (and Republicans for that matter) have to do is get some traction with the common man (person) in the US. Understand why. And then appeal. I have no confidence that they'll do it. If the economy continues on its strong course, they'll need to be a fairly decent meltdown between now and 3 years. Which, every week...tick tick tick...only a matter of time maybe.

Stay tuned!

You've outdone yourself.
    Your 180deg/upside down, unfounded,nonsense driven view is hillarious

"and Barry's reluctance to drop dime and influence the election...because he's an honorable guy"

honorable???, nobody, except hillary, tried harder to alter an election and the course of history.(criminal for sure)

he tried to "fundamentally" change America and us folks beat him back, one can only take so much from a bill ayers mouth piece.

Thats the beauty of TRUMP, he can't be bought and sold like zero and hill already have...

honorable
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Professional Mangler of Grammar

Guns don't kill people--Static Ropes Do!!

Who Is John Galt?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

biden

This is comedy gold....

ol' shotgun joe.

probably run with polosi

please o please, run biden
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Who Is John Galt?

I guess you liberal(singular) know that the clintoon foundation is under investigation?

Testimony yesterday, put obama in charge of the uranium sale to russia.(honorable, if bent on destroying the USA, as he was)

the third trifecta of the clinton foundation, sydney bloomenthal's daughter chelsea.

And speaking of bloominthal, he is now being linked to feeding false information to steele to compile the fake dossier.

yep, demorats are all honorable or at least blind and ignorant sheeple.
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Who Is John Galt?

Quote Originally Posted by Brian in SLC View Post
    Barry's reluctance to drop dime and influence the election...because he's an honorable guy...
    Yeah, that one really cracked me up.....

And because Brian seems to be a little lax on world history here are six other elections Barry meddle in....

Kenya
    Investigative reporter Jerome Corsi of WorldNetDaily broke this story when he visited Kenya and was able to confirm that Obama, as a U.S. Senator, illegally used a taxpayer-financed trip to campaign for far-left presidential candidate Raila Odinga in Kenya’s 2006 elections.

Israel
    During Israel’s 2015 elections, the Obama administration — led by Secretary of State John Kerry — illegally intervened when they attempted to defeat the reelection of Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu by covertly funneling State Department grants to opposition groups

Macedonia
    The U.S. government has quietly spent millions of taxpayer dollars to destabilize the democratically elected, center-right government in Macedonia.

Libya
    In 2011, Obama and Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, not only interfered politically in Libya but militarily as well, by orchestrating a series of policies designed to remove Muammar Gaddafi from power.

Honduras
    Shortly after Obama was elected, leftist Honduran president Manual Zelaya attempted to illegally amend the Honduran Constitution so as to allow himself to serve as President longer than one term. Incredibly, Zelaya and a mob broke into a military installation where blank ballots were stored and tried to hold a constitutional referendum without the support of the election authorities. As a result, on orders from the Honduran Supreme Court, he was forcefully removed from office as Honduran law calls for. Obama attacked Zelaya’s removal, falsely calling it a “coup d’état”

Egypt
    Like Libya, the Obama administration encouraged opposition to President Hosni Mubarak and intervened in elections to ensure that a radical Muslim Brotherhood leader, Mohammed Morsi, was elected president. Obama’s State Department even gave political training to MB leaders.

And more comedy gold...............

Let's not forget Brexit
    Obama interfered in Brexit which was another train wreck, at least for his cause. The European Union says President Obama accidentally helped the Brexit cause when Obama's calls for the United Kingdom to stay in the EU caused people to vote to leave. Now that's a real world leader right there... ROFLMAO...

scandal free:

fast and furious,
    eric holder held in contempt
    IRS scandal
    benghazi
    clinton email
    how could we forget the billions he gave his friends in solyndra,

Here--you liberals like wiki, they have them alphabetized:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catego..._controversies

scandal free

most corrupt in US history and the accountability has just begun.
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Who Is John Galt?

forgot about the spying on journalist scandal:

Spying on journalists: Establishment media came about as close to falling out of love with Barack Obama as ever when his administration was caught spying on journalists.
    Why, if the reporter subjected to the most egregious surveillance, James Rosen, didn’t work for Fox News, the mainstream media might have started treating Obama like a (shudder) Republican. Rosen was treated so badly that even Attorney General Eric Holder eventually admitted feeling a bit of “remorse” about it. Apparently he felt so much anguish that he suffered temporary amnesia and forgot to tell Congress that he signed off on the request to wiretap Rosen while he was testifying under oath.
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Who Is John Galt?

Bowe Bergdahl: Bergdahl’s ultimate fate rests in the hands of a military court (unless Obama pardons him) but no verdict can erase the scandalous way this administration conducted the prisoner swap that freed him from the Taliban and its allies. Many lies were told, the law was flouted, a deal of questionable wisdom was struck with his captors, and outraged Americans demanded recognition for the soldiers who died searching for Bergdahl after he abandoned his post.
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Who Is John Galt?

This was a doozy

Iran nuclear deal and ransom payment: Everything about Obama’s dealings with Iran has been scandalous, beginning with his silence while the Green Revolution was brutally put down by the mullahs in 2009. The Iran nuclear deal was pushed with lies and media manipulation. The infamous pallet of cash that wasn’t a ransom has become symbolic of Obama’s mendacity and penchant for breaking the rules, when he thinks following them is too much trouble.
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Who Is John Galt?

Polluting the Colorado river: The Environmental Protection Agency managed to turn the Colorado River orange under this greenest of green Presidents. Of course there was a cover-up. Would you expect anything less from this “transparent” administration?
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Who Is John Galt?

The VA death-list scandal: The Department of Veterans Affairs has long been troubled, but the big scandals broke on Obama’s watch, most infamously the secret death listsveterans were put on while executives handed in phony status reports and signed themselves up for big bonuses. Obama was more interested in spinning the news and minimizing his political exposure than addressing problems; in few areas outside ObamaCare has his rhetoric been more hollow, his promises more meaningless.
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Who Is John Galt?

Secret Service gone wild: The Obama years saw one scandal after another hit the Secret Service, from agents going wild with hookers in Columbia, to a fence jumperpenetrating the White House, and tipsy Secret Service officials driving their car into a security barrier.
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Who Is John Galt?

Shutdown theater: Obama hit the American people hard during the great government shutdown crisis of 2013, doing everything he could to make American citizens feel maximum pain – from using “Barry-cades” to keep war veterans away from their memorials, to releasing illegal alien criminals from detention centers. It was an infuriating lesson for voters in how every dollar they get from government is a dollar that can be used against them, when they are impudent enough to demand spending restraint.
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Who Is John Galt?

How bout--bill and loretta meeting on the tarmac
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Who Is John Galt?

Unmasking” and Domestic Surveillance

What it was: Obama officials requested that the identities of Trump associates swept up in intelligence agencies’ intercepts of foreigners’ phone calls and emails be revealed, or “unmasked.” These were the latest episodes of Obama-era monitoring of Americans, including members of Congress, opponents of the Iran nuclear deal and journalists.
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Who Is John Galt?

I'm sure these are just mere oversites by scott and brian, who claimed he had zero..they are just confused by his effectiveness---zero
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Who Is John Galt?

And of course--more MAGA

Trump administration may block permanent residency requests from visa recipients who receive government benefits

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/tr...rticle/2648542
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Who Is John Galt?

And because Brian seems to be a little lax on world history here are six other elections Barry meddle in....
    There were more than that. For example, under Obama, the US also meddled in France's election too. As said earlier, all administrations have done this for the last 100+ years.

I'll bet you your Vette against my house on that the Trump Admin will do the same thing. Will you take that bet?

I'm sure these are just mere oversites by scott and brian, who claimed he had zero..
    I pointed out that there were zero criminal convictions to date, which is 100% true.

Shane claims that it is because only Republicans get convicted and democrats are always above the law, but for that to happen, they would have to have complete control of the courts, which will never happen.

I also agree with you earlier when you alluded that partisanship shouldn't have a place in FBI investigations, etc.

I have said it before and will say it again. Partisanship is ruining much of what makes this country great.
    Utah is a very special and unique place. There is no where else like it on earth. Please take care of it and keep the remaining wild areas in pristine condition. The world will be a better place if you do.

Anyway, for anyone who thinks the US is corrupt now (and it often is), the last 40 years have been less corrupt than the US was in the past.

Check out some of the human experiments the US was involved with in the past:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unethi..._United_States

The CIA was extremely corrupt in the 1950's especially. From the above (most of the below has been proven since. Not all of it was done by the Government, but some was). This is some scary ****.

1950s

In 1950, in order to conduct a simulation of a biological warfare attack, the U.S. Navy sprayed large quantities of the bacteria Serratia marcescens – considered harmless at this time – over the city of San Francisco during a project called Operation Sea-Spray. Numerous citizens contracted pneumonia-like illnesses, and at least one person died as a result.[36][37][38][39][40][41] The family of the man who died sued the government for gross negligence, but a federal judge ruled in favor of the government in 1981.[42] Serratia tests were continued until at least 1969.[43]

Also in 1950, Dr. Joseph Stokes of the University of Pennsylvania deliberately infected 200 female prisoners with viral hepatitis.[44]

From the 1950s to 1972, mentally disabled children at the Willowbrook State School in Staten Island, New York were intentionally infected with viral hepatitis, for research whose purpose was to help discover a vaccine.[45] From 1963 to 1966, Saul Krugman of New York University promised the parents of mentally disabled children that their children would be enrolled into Willowbrook in exchange for signing a consent form for procedures that he claimed were "vaccinations." In reality, the procedures involved deliberately infecting children with viral hepatitis by feeding them an extract made from the feces of patients infected with the disease.[46][47]

In 1952, Chester M. Southam, a Sloan-Kettering Institute researcher, injected live cancer cells, known as HeLa cells, into prisoners at the Ohio State Penitentiary and cancer patients. Also at Sloan-Kettering, 300 healthy women were injected with live cancer cells without being told. The doctors stated that they knew at the time that it might cause cancer.[48]

In 1953 Frank Olson died after a fall from a hotel building after being unknowingly doped with LSD by the CIA nine days prior.

The San Francisco Chronicle, December 17, 1979, p. 5 reported a claim by the Church of Scientology that the CIA conducted an open-air biological warfare experiment in 1955 near Tampa, Florida and elsewhere in Florida with whooping cough bacteria. It was alleged that the experiment tripled the whooping cough infections in Florida to over one-thousand cases and caused whooping cough deaths in the state to increase from one to 12 over the previous year. This claim has been cited in a number of later sources, although these added no further supporting evidence.[49][50]

During the 1950s the United States conducted a series of field tests using entomological weapons. Operation Big Itch, in 1954, was designed to test munitions loaded with uninfected fleas (Xenopsylla cheopis). In May 1955 over 300,000 uninfected mosquitoes (Aedes aegypti) were dropped over parts of the U.S. state of Georgia to determine if the air-dropped mosquitoes could survive to take meals from humans. The mosquito tests were known as Operation Big Buzz. The U.S. engaged in at least two other EW testing programs, Operation Drop Kick and Operation May Day.[49]
    Utah is a very special and unique place. There is no where else like it on earth. Please take care of it and keep the remaining wild areas in pristine condition. The world will be a better place if you do.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott P View Post
    I'll bet you your Vette against my house on that the Trump Admin will do the same thing. Will you take that bet?
    I'm smarter than that and I understand Americans just can't help themselves, it's Brian making the outrageous claims of Berry not interfering in elections.

Barry did everything in his power to get HRC elected, including corrupting out justice system.

21. Likes oldno7 liked this post
    I'm still trying to figure out why the Democrats hate Trump so much. He is blowing through cash like a drunken sailor.

Never thought I'd see the day when Republicans are spending like there is no tomorrow and Democrats would be bitching about what it's going to do to the deficit.

Fun stuff....