Page 163 of 168 FirstFirst ... 63113153161162163164165 ... LastLast
Results 3,241 to 3,260 of 3351

Thread: President Trump

Quote Originally Posted by DirkHammergate View Post
    This is so awesome.

1) So Trump did nothing impeachable...
    • No... he only tried to overturn the will of HALF the people (Biden won by over 7 million votes, one of the largest margins in recent elections)

2) So Trump did nothing impeachable..
    • It's a war, Mr. Fly.... (Cool, inciting a 2nd Civil War is no big ****ing deal, definitely not treasonous)

3) So Trump did nothing impeachable...

• Obama is a pussy because he peacefully transitioned power... okay.

Bryon, I want to play poker with you right now, high stakes. You're fully on tilt. Invite 'Beech, he seems mentally fit as well.
    You don't get it, Dick...you take me far too seriously.

On tilt? Sure, you bet. Only way to live, my friend. First, I firmly believe that the election was rigged, a civil war right about now is actually appealing and yes...Obama is a pussy.

It's OK, Dick...you can think otherwise.
    The end of the world for some...
    The foundation of paradise for others.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by uintafly View Post
    He spent 2 months lying about a stolen election and tried to overturn the will of the people. He then incited a seditious riot of fools who stormed the US Capital for the purpose of capturing and executing congressmen and women in order to prevent the lawful certification of the election. A cop was beaten to death in the process of this attempted coup.

OK well I happen to believe there WAS massive election fraud going on -- I'm not sure how any rational, logically thinking person could claim otherwise. How can a frail, 80-yr-old child fondler who never left his basement to campaign win the election in a landslide? What about the video clearly showing poll workers pulling out suitcases and boxes of ballots from under tables in the wee hours of the morning after the republican poll watchers had been sent home?

If you think no fraud took place then you're just as deluded as the rabid MAGA crowds who worship the ground Trump walks on.

And as far as Trump supposedly inciting a riot? I just don't see it. I've watched his speech several times and nothing in it smacks as violence.

One thing is for certain -- this election has done irreparable harm to BOTH parties. It has painted both parties in a very dismal light, and both parties are guilty of corruption. It might be great for Democrats that Biden won, but it came at a cost, and it's going to take some time for country to heal --- if that's even possible.
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

4. Likes oldno7 liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sombeech View Post
    Or just do what Dirk does and register a new account, pretend we don't know who it is.
    We need to play poker now Beech!!! Full tilt.... This is so ****ing great!! IP much?

Quote Originally Posted by Byron View Post
    You don't get it, Dick...you take me far too seriously.

On tilt? Sure, you bet. Only way to live, my friend. First, I firmly believe that the election was rigged, a civil war right about now is actually appealing and yes...Obama is a pussy.

It's OK, Dick...you can think otherwise.
    I do get it. You ****s are on full tilt. Losing it and ****ing losing bad.

It's my finest moment to be called a dick. Because I'm a giant ****ing Dick.

To be clear, if you want a war over a lost election. Don't underestimate people that will actually fight.

Those Jets flying over SLC right now, they're not for you.

Quote Originally Posted by DirkHammergate View Post
    I do get it. You ****s are on full tilt. Losing it and ****ing losing bad.

It's my finest moment to be called a dick. Because I'm a giant ****ing Dick.

To be clear, if you want a war over a lost election. Don't underestimate people that will actually fight.

Those Jets flying over SLC right now, they're not for you.
    Jets flying over SLC?...are they F-16s? For the last three days we've had a whole bunch of them flying over town...much more than usual, flying low. There's an AFB not far (Buckley) but these things are usually higher in the sky and you'll only hear them roaring by 2-3 times a month...I've counted about 10 or more in the last few days...like I said, flying very low.

Did you buy that black scary gun yet? I wondered when you came in here with that who it might be you'd be shooting at...you gonna fight for the flag or the fuc*kers that wanna burn it?

Another thing...try not to get yourself too upset that you, as well as I, are noting but chumps. It makes it all so much easier to take...

2 scoops of ice cream, 2 impeachments.

And 2 terms

9. Likes oldno7, Byron liked this post
    2 scoops of ice cream, 2 impeachments.

And 2 terms

If I believed in myself as much as Beech believes Trump will serve 2 terms I'd walk on water.

Quote Originally Posted by rockgremlin View Post
    If I believed in myself as much as Beech believes Trump will serve 2 terms I'd walk on water.
    It's why I posted the Mental Health Crisis hotline for him.

13. Likes BasinCruiser, oldno7 liked this post
    If that's going to happen, he's sure putting on a show to say otherwise...

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/202...8I76EG0IKd1sOk

I'm starting to think that Qanon is really just Harold Camping in hiding. I think he's using his old rapture formula to make this all work. The formula starts at 3:33 in this video. The whole thing is worth watching though. I love this guy's videos.

Quote Originally Posted by rockgremlin View Post
    Name:  A8341E5B-1C61-4C10-A861-1585E4F1188A_1_105_c.jpg
Views: 532
Size:  20.0 KB

17. Likes rockgremlin, oldno7 liked this post
    Below article enumerates all the ways that Biden beat Trump including the 7 million vote margin of victory nationally. Towards the bottom of the article; however, it's pointed out that with flip of a strategic 66k votes trump would have gained the electoral college victory.

https://www.wral.com/fact-check-mcco...lose/19467251/

Where Biden’s victory was weaker

The one metric that shows a relatively close race is the number of added votes in various states that could have tipped Trump into victory in those states and, in turn, could have gotten him to 270 electoral votes.
    Trump could have won the Electoral College, narrowly, if he’d secured an additional 10,457 votes in Arizona (with 11 electoral votes), another 11,779 votes in Georgia (16 electoral votes), 20,682 more votes in Wisconsin (10 electoral votes), and 22,641 added votes in Nebraska’s 2nd congressional district (which allocates one electoral vote on its own).
    Together, that’s fewer than 66,000 votes that, if perfectly allocated among those states, would have flipped the election to Trump. This amounts to .04% of all votes cast.

19. Likes Byron liked this post

Weird, Biden canceled his Inauguration rehearsal.

Weird.

Due to security concerns.

With 25k NG troops.

Weird.

22. Likes oldno7 liked this post
    Jimmy Dore speaking truth.

24. Likes Byron liked this post
    /\/\/\...Probably the most important thing he said here is that at least we knew who Trump was...and now we really have no idea who pulls the strings. That's the most mystifying thing about this election in my mind...how so many seemed willing to close their eyes and take the leap. Like they were so tortured they just couldn't take it anymore...whereas I see it as recklessly foolish.

Ever see the South Park episode where Cartman forms a Christian band? They become famous and he thinks they're getting rich but then discovers all the money went to charity...so he freaks out on stage in front of an audience, goes on a rant and says "F*ck Jesus!"...everybody freaks out and runs away screaming but one guy shoots himself in the head.

26. Likes Iceaxe liked this post
    We're all here, because we ain't all there.
    BREAKING NEWS--this just in:

I don't think Q predicted this

I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Professional Mangler of Grammar

Guns don't kill people--Static Ropes Do!!

Who Is John Galt?

It has come to my attention that some of you don't believe me.

29. Likes oldno7 liked this post
    Adventurer at Large! BruteForce's Avatar
    It has come to my attention that some of you don't believe me.

2020 Jeep Gladiator (2" Lift, 37" Tires, Falcon 3.3 Shocks, Lockers, Sliders)
    2018 Polaris Sportsman XP 1000 (Hunter Edition)
    2014 Polaris Sportsman XP 850 HO EFI EPS (Browning Edition)
    2009 Dodge Ram 3500 Mega Laramie/Resistol DRW (~800HP/1400TQ)
    Yukon Charlies 930 Trail Series Snow Shoes
    5.11 Tactical Coyote Boots

The random world and adventures of BruteForce

31. Likes Iceaxe, Byron, oldno7, rockgremlin, Sombeech liked this post