Page 158 of 168 FirstFirst ... 58108148156157158159160 ... LastLast
Results 3,141 to 3,160 of 3351

Thread: President Trump

Quote Originally Posted by oldno7 View Post
    The joy of a Trump rally

But then I looked around myself, and supercilious-reporter-Tim-Carney and ethics-sniffer-Tim-Carney faded away for a moment.
    I took in the beaming faces of the coal miners Doug and Josh in the bleachers to my left, the cheers of truck driver Scott Dilling standing next to me, the laughter of grandmothers, grandfathers, and the envelope-factory workers. Suddenly the moment was something else.
    Part rock concert, part playoff game, the Trump rally in a tiny airport in a tiny town in Central Pa. — especially in the moments around Trump’s entrance—was exuberant.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/o...-a-trump-rally
    That's blue collar America right there. The Dems used to own it...not anymore.
    The end of the world for some...
    The foundation of paradise for others.

2. Likes devo_stevo, oldno7 liked this post
  3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

You can't please the blue collar workers AND outsource jobs to other countries, let alone be in cahoots with foreign governments. The chickens have come home to roost for the left.
    Life is Good

5. Likes Iceaxe, devo_stevo, oldno7 liked this post
    Just to give you an idea of how much winning has been, here is a list of just some of the fails the media has tried.

https://i.imgflip.com/4k1c0q.jpg

7. Likes dougrz liked this post

9. Likes BasinCruiser, dougrz, rockgremlin liked this post
    Uncle Ted plays SSB to open up Trump really in Michigan.

http://fb.watch/1priTCx3Q_/
    I learn from the mistakes of people who took my advice.

Preferred Pronoun: Lambda-Gamma-Beta.

Proud member of the LGBFJB community.

11. Likes oldno7, devo_stevo, rockgremlin liked this post
    Troller in chief. Seriously I've never seen so much trolling in all my life. I won't give you the full story, I'll let you guys piece it together. But just remember, he's got them! He knows. He's not hiding in his bunker, he's out working at SPECIFIC LOCATIONS. The plan.

Anyways, if you watched Rudy's press conference today, do you remember where it was?

Four Seasons Landscaping.
    What is that? Why there? Who is that?

Look at pictures of this place. It's a dirty alleyway. Why on earth would they have it there?

Do you remember the ActBlue financial organization, where if you donated to Black Lives Matter, that's who handled the hundreds of millions in transactions?

Look at the list. Here's a Twitter link to dive in.

https://mobile.twitter.com/anonpatri...28477449113601

Then think, Libs like Patton Oswalt are tweeting, mocking trump for a crappy location. Oops, the Dems will regret this getting out. They are spreading info accidentally about a huge scam.

I'm telling you this is such an incredible show. I'm giddy.

Spectacular to watch. The Titanic has now snapped, half is under the water, the other half will be soon.

Listening to the screams while watching from my lifeboat is brining me great joy. Joe will be here to pick us all up soon...

Name:  Screen Shot 2020-11-08 at 10.57.32 AM.jpg
Views: 331
Size:  88.1 KB
    YOUR FACTS FOR THE DAY:
    VOTING BY MAIL IS PERFECTLY LEGITIMATE.
    COUNTING VOTES SLOWLY IS NOT FRAUD.
    BILLIONAIRE FUNDED UNIVERSAL HEALTHCARE WOULD BE PHENOMENAL.
    BLACK LIVES MATTER.
    DOING AWAY WITH THE ELECTORAL COLLEGE WOULD BE A COLOSSAL IMPROVEMENT.
    REPUBLICAN TEARS ARE DELICIOUS.

Quote Originally Posted by RepublicanTears View Post
    Spectacular to watch. The Titanic has now snapped, half is under the water, the other half will be soon.

Listening to the screams while watching from my lifeboat is brining me great joy. Joe will be here to pick us all up soon...

Name:  Screen Shot 2020-11-08 at 10.57.32 AM.jpg
Views: 331
Size:  88.1 KB
    Sorry man...looks like you're gettin' off with a blowup doll. CNN...yeah, they're on it.

16. Likes oldno7 liked this post
    The blue collar workers are equally to blame - buying the foreign goods instead of American goods - produced by wage-slaves in China. I arrived here in December 1975 - and have watched the American made goods disappear one by one.

What really pisses me off is buying construction equipment such as articulated dump trucks and excavators from overseas when we can make them here. These are big-ticket items.

Quote Originally Posted by Byron View Post
    Sorry man...looks like you're gettin' off with a blowup doll. CNN...yeah, they're on it.
    ^^^This^^^

Hahaha....

My friend wrote this. I want to share..

Dear president Trump,

I want to take a minute to say thank you! Regardless of the outcome of this election, you deserve my gratitude. Thank you for walking through HELL and back for the American people. Thank you for doing it for free. Thank you for working through the night while my family was tucked safely in bed. Thank you for standing strong and staring adversity in the face. Thank you for keeping GOD in the country that I love. Thank you for not backing down when the weight of the world was against you. Thank you for putting your family in the line of fire when you didn’t have to. Thank you for standing up for women. Thank you for not being a politician. Thank you for being raw and even sometimes too much. Thank you for standing up for the unborn. Thank you for caring about the little guy. Thank you for working harder than any President in my lifetime ever has. Thank you for your service to this country. Thank you! Win or lose, I am a fan. You have fulfilled every promise you have made to me and for that I am thankful. May GOD always bless you and your family.

From a grateful nation,
    Thank you!

20. Likes dougrz liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by kiwi_outdoors View Post
    The blue collar workers are equally to blame - buying the foreign goods instead of American goods - produced by wage-slaves in China. I arrived here in December 1975 - and have watched the American made goods disappear one by one.

What really pisses me off is buying construction equipment such as articulated dump trucks and excavators from overseas when we can make them here. These are big-ticket items.
    And the crazy thing about that is the tax deduction for new equipment is huge. I run my own business, and although it's small, I have a great accountant and she's all over this stuff. For example...you can write off $10,000 depreciation in the first year alone...that's considerable. And that's just on a pickup truck or van. The discount is even larger for more expensive machines.

But...we live in a world where so many are willing to sell their souls to save a buck. I charge by the hour for my work and when I show up, all I want to do is get after it. When people watch me work they feel that they're getting their monies worth, and I ain't cheap. Often they'll throw down a tip of several hundred dollars on top of the invoice..."You earned it, you're value added, you do the work of two men". But what blows my mind is when folks will stop me while I'm busy with dumb questions, indecision or insignificant distractions...I don't turn the clock off. So many people lack the ability to think two steps ahead...so a 20 minute conversation about what color to paint the shed ends up costing them 30 bucks...yet they'll wait 10 minutes in line to save $3 on a tankful of gas.

I've been trying hard to buy stuff made right here in the USA. I've got a new Ford pickup coming and getting a rather expensive camper for it made right here in Colorado...a majority of components are USA made, too...the big stuff...solar panels, AC, fridge. The stove is made in Germany, though.

22. Likes dougrz liked this post
    Rudy: "Set up a press conference at the Four Seasons"

Trump Intern: "You got it boss!"

When your lawyer is doing a press conference from a place where the mafia dumps bodies, then you know you're screwed.

Name:  Screen Shot 2020-11-08 at 5.58.10 PM.jpg
Views: 312
Size:  71.8 KB
    YOUR FACTS FOR THE DAY:
    BLACK LIVES MATTER.

Rudy: "Set up a press conference at the Four Seasons"

Trump Intern: "You got it boss!"
    LOL you guys have NO IDEA what's coming. If you think that location was an accident, go ahead, tell your friends. HA HA HA

25. Likes oldno7 liked this post
    Don't believe what you've heard the liberal media say about this man...he's a smart cookie and lays it out exactly as it is. Yeah, it's a long interview, but worth the watch...even for you liberal guys around here. This is for everybody, really. If you can't take it all in one sitting, at least get in 20 minute chunks.

27. Likes oldno7 liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sombeech View Post
    LOL you guys have NO IDEA what's coming. If you think that location was an accident, go ahead, tell your friends. HA HA HA
    I have a pretty good idea. Now, let's count together, shall we?

Name:  Screen Shot 2020-11-08 at 11.22.15 PM.png
Views: 306
Size:  111.2 KB
    YOUR FACTS FOR THE DAY:
    BLACK LIVES MATTER.

Quote Originally Posted by Sombeech View Post
    LOL you guys have NO IDEA what's coming.
    What exactly do you think is going to happen?

Name:  Screen Shot 2020-11-08 at 11.27.15 PM.png
Size:  370.4 KB
    YOUR FACTS FOR THE DAY:
    BLACK LIVES MATTER.

I wrote this. I want to share..

Dear president Trump,

Don't let the door hit ya on the ass on the way out.

From an ungrateful majority,
    Good riddance!!
    YOUR FACTS FOR THE DAY:
    BLACK LIVES MATTER.

I have a pretty good idea. Now, let's count together, shall we?

Name:  Screen Shot 2020-11-08 at 11.22.15 PM.png
Size:  111.2 KB
    This freakin guy.

The last time Boglites got trolled this hard was when Powerplay was around.

Last edited by rockgremlin; 11-08-2020 at 11:54 PM.
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.