Page 102 of 168 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104112152 ... LastLast
Results 2,021 to 2,040 of 3351

Thread: President Trump

Quote Originally Posted by uintafly View Post
    I'd actually accept the "biggest in 10 years" bit, but what about the 10% part? Or the fact that he repeats the same bs all of the time? Though, I guess bragging about giving them a 2.9% raise is tough to do. When was the last time you gave a decent employee a 2.9% raise?
    I'm not defending Trump, just telling you what he does and how the different groups respond.

Personally I like the fact Trump doesn't hide behind a poll tested and vetted speech and let's the public see behind the curtains, however I wish he we're a little more careful with facts and figures.

The item I most despised about Hillary was her opinion was always what the latest poll said it should be and was never her own, which is why she never comes across as genuine and why she isn't President.

Climb-Utah.com

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe View Post
    I'm not defending Trump, just telling you what he does and how the different groups respond.

Personally I like the fact Trump doesn't hide behind a poll tested and vetted speech and let's the public see behind the curtains, however I wish he we're a little more careful with facts and figures.

The item I most despised about Hillary was her opinion was always what the latest poll said it should be and was never her own, which is why she never comes across as genuine and why she isn't President.

Climb-Utah.com
    That was Mitt's issue as well.

That was Mitt's issue as well.
    Yup! You can also add Gore to that list.

Voters tend to vote their pocket book number one and who they would like to drink a beer with number two.

I think the drink a beer with is what makes Bernie so popular.

Climb-Utah.com

So, Donald J. Trump... can we leave here next?

#UNexit2019

Climb-Utah.com

7. Likes rockgremlin liked this post
    "American foreign policy has made a radical shift away from war toward trade and diplomacy. This should have short-term consequences with long-term benefits. ISIS will almost certainly reemerge, Al-Qaeda will continue to grow, but with a lesser American presence in the Middle East, their recruitment will prove difficult. Terrorism will expand and 2019 could be a year of chaos for the Middle East until political forces find equilibrium."

https://beinglibertarian.com/what-to...om-philosophy/

Climb-Utah.com

Climb-Utah.com

Who says the left cant meme?

Name:  898592E8-8B4C-4975-8873-73F8658D8705.jpg
Views: 350
Size:  18.1 KB

We're all here, because we ain't all there.
    ^^^^
    They can't, they have a revolver dispensing a spent casing, such as a "semi-fully-mean looking o-matic.
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Professional Mangler of Grammar

Guns don't kill people--Static Ropes Do!!

Who Is John Galt?

Quote Originally Posted by oldno7 View Post
    ^^^^
    They can't, they have a revolver dispensing a spent casing, such as a "semi-fully-mean looking o-matic.
    Good eye

13. Likes BasinCruiser liked this post
    That didn't take long.... why spend your time working on the countries problems when you can completely waste your time trying to impeach Trump.

Democrat introducing impeachment measure against Trump on first day of new Congress

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/dem...f-new-congress

Climb-Utah.com

That didn't take long.... why spend your time working on the countries problems when you can completely waste your time trying to impeach Trump.

Democrat introducing impeachment measure against Trump on first day of new Congress

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/dem...f-new-congress

Climb-Utah.com

Look on the bright side. This is yet another opportunity for the Dems to come away with egg covered faces. The more they lose, the better Trump looks.
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

Yeah. Why not let pettiness reign for a little bit longer. Also, remember that Bill Clinton was impeached, but he wasn't removed from office. I can see this going the same way here.

Trumps not going anywhere as it would take 60% of the Senate to go along with the house. This is just a huge waste of time, money and effort. This is stupidity at its finest.

It reminds me of when the GOP passed a bill every other week to end Obamacare, knowing that it was nothing more than a stunt. Our leaders are worthless for the most part. We all pick a side, but they all pretty much blow. The country survives despite our dipshit leaders, not because of them.

19. Likes devo_stevo, Iceaxe liked this post
    Name:  6C29F7BF-4557-47D3-ADC9-C552D174DA6A.jpg
Views: 321
Size:  22.5 KB

21. Likes Iceaxe, devo_stevo, rockgremlin liked this post

23. Likes BasinCruiser, rockgremlin liked this post
    I think our farmers would prefer if we could sell soybeans again so they don't have to continue sucking at the public teat. I'm sure being welfare queens is hurting their ego.

I think our farmers would prefer if we could sell soybeans again so they don't have to continue sucking at the public teat. I'm sure being welfare queens is hurting their ego.
    If we stick to the game plan China will capitulate in the end as they really have no other choice... the only question is how far do they cave and when do they cave. China is really good at playing the long game and America sucks at it as our politicians only think 4 years ahead.

And as of right now Amarican farmers are still backing Trump as they understand it means a lot more money in their pockets over the long haul.

And as of right now Amarican farmers are still backing Trump as they understand it means a lot more money in their pockets over the long haul.

Plus they are addicted to welfare.