Page 132 of 168 FirstFirst ... 3282122130131132133134142 ... LastLast
Results 2,621 to 2,640 of 3351

Thread: President Trump

Quote Originally Posted by rockgremlin View Post
    Trax, Frontrunner, and the Legacy Parkway.
    Legacy actually started under Clinton and I am too lazy to look it up, but I would bet a lot of Trax and FrontRunner also happened during the Clinton and Obama years.

And if you are just going to point to individual projects, then you would have to concede that both Dems and Repubs are probably doing good work, because there is a shitton going on in every state every year. In fact, the Obama years saw all sorts of infrastructure projects. https://www.brookings.edu/blog/the-a...act-taught-us/
    Thanos was right

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by uintafly View Post
    you would have to concede that both Dems and Repubs are probably doing good work

^^^ Well, I think you answered your original question with this statement. I agree -- I think infrastructure is not necessarily the responsibility of any one Presidency. These types of things are managed more on a local level, which is a mixed bag.
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

At least we agree that the original cartoon was stupid. 😂

I know these threads are set aside for memes and cartoons, but what exactly has the GOP done for infrastructure in the last 20 years?
    Uintafly.... I tried but memes and cartoons just laid waste to a pretty good site back in the day. So I just follow Justin on Insta so I can see his drone videos. I don't get how 1,000's upon 1000's of memes are meaningful content.

6. Likes uintafly liked this post
    Legacy actually started under Clinton and I am too lazy to look it up, but I would bet a lot of Trax and FrontRunner also happened during the Clinton and Obama years.

And if you are just going to point to individual projects, then you would have to concede that both Dems and Repubs are probably doing good work, because there is a shitton going on in every state every year. In fact, the Obama years saw all sorts of infrastructure projects. https://www.brookings.edu/blog/the-a...act-taught-us/
    You are correct. I had a close friend in the Sierra Club that helped with the Legacy Deal, it was under blowjob Bill and Mike Leavitt.

At least we agree that the original cartoon was stupid. 

I dunno -- I think the cartoon had less to do about making a specific statement about the country's infrastructure as it did just making a general statement about how the Demos are overly consumed by Trump-hate. They have such tunnel vision about impeaching Trump that they turn a blind eye to everything else....be that infrastructure, economy, the middle east, employment, etc, etc. And you've gotta agree with that, don't you? I mean, I still haven't heard Warren or Biden or anyone else from the left step up and offer a platform. All anybody from the left ever says is how Trump is the problem and needs to be impeached. That's not a platform, that's just sour grapes -- and it's going to earn Trump another term.
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

9. Likes twotimer, BasinCruiser, oldno7 liked this post
    We're all here, because we ain't all there.
    Quote Originally Posted by DirkHammergate View Post
    Uintafly.... I tried but memes and cartoons just laid waste to a pretty good site back in the day. So I just follow Justin on Insta so I can see his drone videos. I don't get how 1,000's upon 1000's of memes are meaningful content.
    Thats rich
    How many trip reports did you say you've contributed in almost 14 years?

Probably lost site of them through all the technical discussion you've added....

So I forgot, refresh my memory on your contributions to bogley
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Professional Mangler of Grammar

Guns don't kill people--Static Ropes Do!!

Who Is John Galt?

Whatever man.... Feel free to meme away for the rest of your life. My point is when I lurk on to the forum and see 12 to 15 posts by you in succession and they're all memes, over and over for like the last 3 years?

It's weird.

Plus, I've met people on this site, interacted with them in regular human fashion. So... there is that.

weird...

I've never met anyone from bogley,never interacted in regular human fashion(is that a thing)?

I keep you coming back so everything's good
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Who Is John Galt?

Quote Originally Posted by oldno7 View Post

I've never met anyone from bogley
    Well crap...I'd like to meet YOU. Of the guys around here that I'd like to meet or do something with, you're one of them.

Not tryin' to kiss you ass or anything...but I'm surprised if no one around here has ever met you.
    Suddenly my feet are feet of mud
    It all goes slo-mo
    I don't know why I am crying
    Am I suspended in Gaffa?

Well, ya got me thinkin'

There was that one couple that posted here, I got them and their kids into canyoneering, probably a couple dozen canyons and they took a course or 2 from me, theres those.

Oh--and that one great single mom that lived in St. George, did a canyon or 2 with her and her kids.

oh,yea, the guy from St. George, did 40-50 canyons with him.

and that guy who owned a climbing shop in St. George, yea did a canyon with him.

Oh--that gal that traveled from SLC after lining up a trip with me,on bogley, we did a canyon.

O almost forgot the guy from Escalante, did 6-8 canyons with him and took him snowmobiling too.

And the guy that posted here who joined the Air Force--I don't know? 20-30 canyons

and who could forget the 2 guys from SLC, we did a new canyon together in the desert reserve.

had a technical debate or 2 on canyoneering with a guy from Mt. Carmel, those were great.

met a bunch from here at the Moab Brewery, even a guy from jolly ol' England if I recall.

Then of course there were many from here that came to Moab when I hosted a Rendezvous there.

Think I might of sold some old worn out gear to a guy who occasionally posts here(more than me)

ahh, man, I'm old and feeble, thats all that comes to mind, quickly.

now how many reports did you say you posted, I forgot?(I'm old)
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Who Is John Galt?

oh, almost forgot--theres the one dude from here that texts me 40-50 times a day--I swear

Met him a few times too, first time in the poison springs area

oops, that reminds me--those guys I spent a 4-5 days with doing northern lake powell stuff

it's starting to come back......
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Who Is John Galt?

I could be wrong but I think odds are there were trip reports on many of those.

You were saying you posted how many?
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Who Is John Galt?

I know these threads are set aside for memes and cartoons, but what exactly has the GOP done for infrastructure in the last 20 years? .
    For me, personally...it's not about any of these things. It's about a man (Trump) that'll stand up and throw a middle finger to the oligarchs. That's what it's all about...preventing THEM from calling the shots.

I can't imagine these hyper-liberal media puppets and their masters with the actual power they seek. A brainwashed public being shamed to do their will. Liberals are a bunch of suckers being hustled.

I couldn't care less about the GOP's "record"...the whole thing is a stinking mess and has been for a long time. Wish in one hand and shit in the other.

It's all about keeping our country from being seized by radicals. Opinions certainly vary, but that's my view of reality...and quite a few of my Trump friends see it that way too. Bigger fish to fry than the friggin' infrastructure.
    It all goes slo-mo
    Am I suspended in Gaffa?

18. Likes oldno7 liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by twotimer View Post
    Well crap...I'd like to meet YOU. Of the guys around here that I'd like to meet or do something with, you're one of them.

Not tryin' to kiss you ass or anything...but I'm surprised if no one around here has ever met you.
    I love ya man--in a non homo way, of course.

You'd kill me, give me a backache, sore knees, blistered feet, and so on and so on...

oh, that reminds me--the guy who posted here from Colorado, yea did fat mans with him..

it's coming back.

the jimmy--how many reports did you remember you posted?
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Who Is John Galt?

Quote Originally Posted by oldno7 View Post
    oh, almost forgot--theres the one dude from here that texts me 40-50 times a day--I swear

Met him a few times too, first time in the poison springs area

oops, that reminds me--those guys I spent a 4-5 days with doing northern lake powell stuff

it's starting to come back......
    Much better then ridiculous Memes

Much better then ridiculous Memes

you posted How many reports?

help me here, jimmy
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Who Is John Galt?

I don't get how 1,000's upon 1000's of memes are meaningful content.
    They're funny...it's nice to come in here and see stuff that I have in common with others. Just entertainment...as well as reinforcement, in a way.

Pretty black and white, huh? You're one of the grey people...I hear a lot about what you don't like but not much of what you do in regards to this stuff. Not tryin' to bag on ya...but I know a couple dudes like you. Kinda hard to pin down down.
    It all goes slo-mo
    Am I suspended in Gaffa?

Did I tell ya about that one time on bogley when a moderator pm'd me on how to make posting meme's easier?

Yea, that was awesome(I should make a meme for that)
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Who Is John Galt?

jimmy?

jimmy?

are you out looking for trip reports?

Whered ya go?

Jimmmmyyyy
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Who Is John Galt?