Page 118 of 168 FirstFirst ... 1868108116117118119120128 ... LastLast
Results 2,341 to 2,360 of 3351

Thread: President Trump

I would love to hear from Brian in SLC again as he swallowed the Russian Unicorn story hook, line and sinker. I would just like to hear his reasoning as to why Mueller took the Russian bribe.

The Russian Unicorn fantasy is a large part of why he stopped posting here. He just couldn't figure out how the rest of us were to stupid not to see Trump was in the Russians pocket.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Trump is finished compilation...

4. Likes rockgremlin, Sombeech, twotimer, oldno7 liked this post
    Trump Russia Possible Collusion

EDIT, look at the date on this. 2 years ago! I thought for sure it was more recent than that. Look how long this shit has been happening!

6. Likes rockgremlin, twotimer, oldno7 liked this post
    Oh man, that was funny. Yes indeed, "People are very worried".

Yep, those that live in bizzaro world.
    Suddenly my feet are feet of mud
    It all goes slo-mo
    I don't know why I am crying
    Am I suspended in Gaffa?

8. Likes oldno7, Sombeech liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe View Post
    I would love to hear from Brian in SLC again as he swallowed the Russian Unicorn story hook, line and sinker. I would just like to hear his reasoning as to why Mueller took the Russian bribe.

The Russian Unicorn fantasy is a large part of why he stopped posting here. He just couldn't figure out how the rest of us were to stupid not to see Trump was in the Russians pocket.

Yeah, where the heck is Dirk and Mr. Fly? Kinda scarce lately.
    It all goes slo-mo
    Am I suspended in Gaffa?

Trump is finished compilation...

From the people that brought you "Hillary by a landslide"

Geez, they all say the exact same things, verbatim. If I were a Democrat right now, I'd be so pissed off and fed up with the incessant disappointment that I'd just give up on the media and maybe even my party. At some point they gotta be second guessing themselves. If they can't win with the Russian Unicorn, and the leaked "Grab em by the pussy" tapes didn't work, then there's nothing that will work. They've played their hand, and lost. Live with it and move on.
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

11. Likes Sandstone Addiction, oldno7 liked this post
    Just look at the list of things the Dems have tried to use for stopping Trump.

Now think of the further levels they are willing to stoop down to, because they aren't giving up.

Quote Originally Posted by Sombeech View Post
    Just look at the list of things the Dems have tried to use for stopping Trump.

Now think of the further levels they are willing to stoop down to, because they aren't giving up.

Yes, and while that's a frightening thought....don't you think that the average Joe Sixpack and Hanna Housewife have the ability to see through all of these pathetic shenanigans? I gotta think that if you don't have the CNN shades on that you are able to see this for what it is.
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

Quote Originally Posted by rockgremlin View Post
    Yes, and while that's a frightening thought....don't you think that the average Joe Sixpack and Hanna Housewife have the ability to see through all of these pathetic shenanigans? I gotta think that if you don't have the CNN shades on that you are able to see this for what it is.
    Well, logic would say so. But let's wait to hear from our fellow CNN shade wearing forum members

Quote Originally Posted by Sombeech View Post
    Well, logic would say so. But let's wait to hear from our fellow CNN shade wearing forum members
    It looks like they all bailed...back when Obama was prez, there was a whole bunch of them swingin' the big dick around here.

In regards to Rock commenting on Joe Sixpack and Hanna Housewife seeing through this nonsense...I think there are probably plenty that are disgusted, but at the same time, the pure hatred for Trump, well...trumps all. Just a few months ago they won the House back, and they won it big. Like I've said...they'd crucify Jesus all over again but they want someone like him to take over.

Amazing...if it were the conservatives doing this, I be done with the party faster than you can say "Where did he go?". One thing for sure, the media will continue to be lit up with this crazy sideshow until the next election.

On the bright side...their fantasy of impeachment is dead in the water. Trump just appears to be getting stronger and that's fine with me.
    It all goes slo-mo
    Am I suspended in Gaffa?

16. Likes oldno7 liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by twotimer View Post
    Just a few months ago they won the House back, and they won it big.
    Not exactly, Democrats hold a thin House majority. But what the House does matters very little. They investigated Obama for 6 of 8 years, and he ignored the shit out of them.

What the House investigates is really just nothing. Lyndon Johnson was once asked by an office seeker whether he should keep his safe House seat or run for the Senate.

Johnson smiled and said "The House of Representatives is chickenshit, the Senate is chicken salad".

Proving once again Trump's wisdom in only holding rallies for Senate seats last year. The man is smarter than all his dumb critics lumped together.

Johnson smiled and said "The House of Representatives is chickenshit, the Senate is chicken salad".

That's all fine and dandy, but my point is how this translates with all of us that are bearing witness to this circus.

Politics is about winning elections, and I'd say that after losing to Trump, which was inconceivable and rocked them to the core, they set their sights on the next midterms. ANYTHING they could do to sow seeds of discontent...any raw meat available. The best defense is a good offense.

It worked...they got the House, chickenshit or not.
    It all goes slo-mo
    Am I suspended in Gaffa?

Quote Originally Posted by twotimer View Post

I watched about 20 minutes of Anderson Cooper last night to see how they're taking it. He was surrounded with 6 other pundits and they were throwing anything they could against the wall trying to land something to stick...they kept going round and round but couldn't settle on something. It was like election night all over again.
    That was just a few hours after the report dropped on Friday...interesting thing about that is they couldn't "decide" on where to go from here, they realized that with no further indictments, it was over.

However, it only took overnight for them to all say in unison "Release the FULL REPORT". That's what they're down to...hoping for crumbs, anything. Something buried in there that they can cling to.

I remember back in the mid 80s, my uncle got a vasectomy after 3 kids. After that he would frequently say "I'm shooting blanks".
    It all goes slo-mo
    Am I suspended in Gaffa?

21. Likes rockgremlin liked this post

This is actually fairly scary how accurate Sarah Sanders explains it. Trump was accused of being a foreign agent, considered treasonous, and is PUNISHABLE BY DEATH. These clowns would have celebrated.

Start at 1:30 for the main point.
    https://youtu.be/uTz--bJdDWg?t=85

Just in case you still might not be clear on Trump's opinion of revenge, the Dems should be freaking out right about now.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

We're all here, because we ain't all there.
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Professional Mangler of Grammar

Guns don't kill people--Static Ropes Do!!

Who Is John Galt?

I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Who Is John Galt?

I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Who Is John Galt?