Page 167 of 168 FirstFirst ... 67117157165166167168 LastLast
Results 3,321 to 3,340 of 3351

Thread: President Trump

Quote Originally Posted by Byron View Post
    Yeah, I like that. Figured "I'm just gonna check out for a while 'cuz I just ate a giant shit sandwich".

Nah. I’m talking more of like a planned out, short term, evac bunker type of deal he had planned to go to on Inauguration Day, waiting out the craziness from the arrests, power outages, martial law, ensuing riots, etc.

Kind of like my father in law used to tell stories of when he was a teenager, from the time when he turned 12 years old, he and his bro would get dropped by their dad up on Boulder Mt. down by Capital Reef to tend the sheep flocks for the summer every year. They would be out there by themselves sometimes for weeks without seeing a soul. So, sometimes, they would ride on over to the other side of the mountain and look down to the highway just to see if they could see trucks driving on the highway to verify if there were other living beings still around.

He probably had this bug out trip planned to get out of dodge, get away from society for a couple weeks, then poke back in to see if there was anything left, send out the metaphorical dove to see if it returned with a branch to know if there is dry land anywhere.
    I learn from the mistakes of people who took my advice.

Preferred Pronoun: Lambda-Gamma-Beta.

Proud member of the LGBFJB community.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Qs didn't bugout or go into hiding. Most wanted front row seats for the hostile takeover. They were excited to watch the supposed mass arrests and political executions.

His posts were pure cut Qanon. Hopefully this group doesn't have to deal with the worst side effects of such devotion. But it doesn't hurt to prepare for the possibility that someone here was fully bought in. Because if he was as committed as his posts hinted than a big part of his life is unraveling in an incomprehensible way for most of us. America is just starting to see the fallout from this phenomena.

Getting laughed at would be a great outcome.

4. Likes rockgremlin liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by powerplay View Post
    It's not about being crazy. His talk was pretty clear Q coding across the board. Smart and kind people got wrapped up in this. He's likely fine but he might be struggling in a serious way. This thing became a way of life for many Americans.

Hope he's fine but anybody that's actually friends with this dude may seriously consider a physical wellness check. Best case is he blows you off for over reacting. Worst case is someone helps a friend in need at a major moment in their life. Can't hurt to try.
    Tend to agree here. He's likely ok but what if he isn't? Personally, I'd rather err on the side of being a concerned friend -- especially since it's possible his life has been turned upside down.

I'd extend the same concern for every one of you dorks.
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

Quote Originally Posted by rockgremlin View Post
    Tend to agree here. He's likely ok but what if he isn't? Personally, I'd rather err on the side of being a concerned friend -- especially since it's possible his life has been turned upside down.

I'd extend the same concern for every one of you dorks.
    Then you better start worrying about me right now.
    The end of the world for some...
    The foundation of paradise for others.

I did notice that Trump went 0 for 3 in his final rounds with the swamp. The omissions of Snowden, Assange and Ulbricht from the pardons list speaks volumes.

We're all here, because we ain't all there.
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Professional Mangler of Grammar

Guns don't kill people--Static Ropes Do!!

Who Is John Galt?

I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Who Is John Galt?

Blog Entries
    I'm surprised Sombeech still hasn't commented yet. Nearly two weeks later.

He went wayyyyyyy deep down the rabbit hole. Deeper than oldno7, FreedomCruiser and Byron.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ●Canyoneering 'Canyon Conditions' @ www.candition.com
    ●Hiking Treks (my younger brother's website): hiking guides @ www.thetrekplanner.com
    "He who walks on the edge...will eventually fall."
    "There are two ways to die in the desert - dehydration and drowning." -overhearing a Park Ranger at Capitol Reef N.P.
    "...the first law of gear-dynamics: gear is like a gas - it will expand to fit the available space." -Wortman, Outside magazine.
    "SEND IT, BRO!!"

Quote Originally Posted by jman View Post

He went wayyyyyyy deep down the rabbit hole. Deeper than oldno7, FreedomCruiser and Byron.

You are a terribly bad judge of character Mr. Froyd...
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Who Is John Galt?

Quote Originally Posted by jman View Post

I'm tellin' ya man...it all depends on how you describe the word "rabbit hole".

I remember the first real good science fiction novel I read..."To Your Scattered Bodies Go" by Phillip Jose Farmer. On the back cover was a review and it said "A feast for the imagination"...and it was.

I gotta tell ya...every moment of every day for me is a feast for the imagination...how can one live otherwise?

13. Likes oldno7 liked this post
    Imagine if one year ago you were told that Biden would be inaugurated the next Prez and no one is allowed in Washington when he takes the oath...and he does it surrounded by an Army. What would you think had to have happened? WWlll? How did that nitwit Biden get there? Was he the last man standing? Is Trump dead?

Blog Entries

President Trump

Oh, I get it. It's been fun watching oldno7 100+ daily memes and posts a day...but honestly, Justin was on a personal level as the QAnon stuff just consumed him as that got the Bogley lurkers, or "never again" Bogley members to finally poke their heads back out. Everyone else they just say "meh" too but, Sombeech was the one everyone cares about and is still wondering about.

●Canyoneering 'Canyon Conditions' @ www.candition.com
    ●Hiking Treks (my younger brother's website): hiking guides @ www.thetrekplanner.com
    "He who walks on the edge...will eventually fall."
    "There are two ways to die in the desert - dehydration and drowning." -overhearing a Park Ranger at Capitol Reef N.P.
    "...the first law of gear-dynamics: gear is like a gas - it will expand to fit the available space." -Wortman, Outside magazine.
    "SEND IT, BRO!!"

I'm still trying to figure out how Bernie was paid off to step aside two days before the big showdown...

...figuring out how all the other pretenders were paid off has been easy.

Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe View Post
    I'm still trying to figure out how Bernie was paid off to step aside two days before the big showdown...

I'm not that close to the Vermont real estate market, but I'm betting another expensive house gets sold soon. What with all that mitten money he's rakin' in, ya know. :)

18. Likes Iceaxe, oldno7 liked this post

I presume you're talking about South Carolina? Yep...Biden was dead in the water when that state supposedly saved his ass. Prior to that, Bernie had been mopping it up.

20. Likes Iceaxe liked this post
    Yup... South Carolina... Bernie was well on his way to the nomination and two days before he drops out.... its never made sense to me.

Yup... South Carolina... Bernie was well on his way to the nomination and two days before he drops out.... its never made sense to me.
    Yeah...you would think that whole "cult of personality" thing he had going would override the desire for money. But I think they told him in no uncertain terms that he'd bet a man alone and they would disgrace him. I think when he's in the presence of the puppet masters he's either intimidated or perhaps they've promised him something later down the road.

I doubt that, though. I think he's just a useful idiot. He's so deep into the card carrying membership thing that he's programed himself to go along with the program. It would be interesting to know exactly what the story is there...because without a doubt it's a masterstroke by the Illuminati. We'll never know...Bernie will never rat them out.

Heck, even Rand Paul has to go a along with the program.

I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Who Is John Galt?

24. Likes devo_stevo liked this post
    Tell me again how Trump was just in the POTUS for his and his families own gains.

Name:  02F4E95A-CB73-4541-9508-0689F0849302.jpg
Views: 392
Size:  31.6 KB

https://rfangle.com/politics/trumps-...was-president/
    I learn from the mistakes of people who took my advice.

Preferred Pronoun: Lambda-Gamma-Beta.

Proud member of the LGBFJB community.

I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Who Is John Galt?

27. Likes xjblue, rockgremlin, Iceaxe liked this post