Page 68 of 97 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078 ... LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,360 of 1924

Thread: President Trump

  1. #1341
    The Democrat Party (as it is) and leftist ideology is bringing absolutely nothing to the table. It's like Trump detonated a nuke under them.
    The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

  2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    Join Date
    Always
    Location
    Advertising world
    Posts
    Many
     

  3. #1342
    Quote Originally Posted by Sombeech View Post
    Oh for sure the owner has the right to refuse service, just like the baker had the right to try and help the couple find a different solution because he couldn't fulfill their request. But it's a blaring double standard. It would have been fine if it ended with Sanders leaving but the owner wasn't satisfied with that.

    Business owners should have the right to refuse service to anybody for any reason, but often this rule only applies to the Left.

    I was mostly being a smart a$$. I mainly wanted to know where you had heard about all of the other stuff -- about the harassment crap that went on after Sanders was booted.
    <----I'm with Spartacus

  4. #1343
    Quote Originally Posted by rockgremlin View Post
    I was mostly being a smart a$$. I mainly wanted to know where you had heard about all of the other stuff -- about the harassment crap that went on after Sanders was booted.
    This came from Sanders and Huckabee. You know for sure you'd never hear this stuff on the "open minded" networks like CNN and MSNBC. No way.

  5. #1344
    Quote Originally Posted by Sombeech View Post
    Yes the clerk was wrong but the gay couple sought out that specific office, they went out of their way and bypassed other offices, travelling further to that one just to make the dramatic scene. This was the point but some people haven't opened their eyes to it yet.

    Have you asked yourself why they crossed state lines to seek this particular office out?
    she denied many people marriage licenses, 'beech.

  6. #1345
    Bogley BigShot oldno7's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    We're all here, because we ain't all there.
    Posts
    8,123
    So. She was an equal opportunity denier

  7. #1346
    She must've gotten SO tired of people thinking she was Republican

  8. #1347

  9. Likes rockgremlin liked this post
  10. #1348

  11. Likes oldno7, rockgremlin, Iceaxe, devo_stevo liked this post
  12. #1349
    It appears Hillary is ramping up for another run in 2020...

    Is Hillary Clinton planning to run in 2020?

    http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2018/...n-in-2020.html

  13. #1350
    Boom! US led forces capture ISIS capital and kill 170 terrorists... and the liberal mainstream media ignores the win.

    https://ilovemyfreedom.org/boom-us-f...edium=facebook

  14. #1351
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe View Post
    Boom! US led forces capture ISIS capital and kill 170 terrorists... and the liberal mainstream media ignores the win.

    https://ilovemyfreedom.org/boom-us-f...edium=facebook

    Unfortunately for the liberal media there were ZERO U.S. casualties. Because you know if there were any U.S. fatalities the media would be plastering that all over headlines for the next week, reminding us all how despicable Trump is.

    <----I'm with Spartacus

  15. #1352
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe View Post
    Boom! US led forces capture ISIS capital and kill 170 terrorists... and the liberal mainstream media ignores the win.

    https://ilovemyfreedom.org/boom-us-f...edium=facebook
    What is disappointing is that assuming all of this is true, and I have no reason to doubt the truthfulness of the story, THIS IS AN AMERICAN WIN, not a conservative vs. liberal thing. Our military is the best and a win like this should be front page news.
    Life is Good

  16. Likes Iceaxe, devo_stevo, oldno7, blueeyes liked this post
  17. #1353
    Headlines this morning...



    Name:  trump.jpg
Views: 84
Size:  47.3 KB


    Name:  russians.jpg
Views: 86
Size:  109.2 KB
    <----I'm with Spartacus

  18. #1354
    Well, he's right. They are dependent on them for all of their oil and natural gas.

    I listened to what he said to the NATO guys this morning. It was brilliant. How are you supposed to defend a bunch of countries, including Germany, from Russia when they are also giving Russia billions of dollars a year and are depending on them for their energy needs. It doesn't make sense. Of course this will be seen as him being a bully and a jerk. He obviously doesn't want to be friends and play nice, right? Maybe, just maybe, he wants to help them out? Maybe we'll sell some oil and natural gas to Germany now like we are Poland.

    The guys got guts. That's all I can say.

  19. #1355
    ^^^And it really highlights the reality that we live in a society where you're more revered if you're "nice" -- even if you're wrong. If the guy who's right all of the time is an a$$hole, then society will shun him. In contrast, if the guy who's wrong all the time is a sweetheart, society will embrace him with open arms.


    <----I'm with Spartacus

  20. #1356
    Quote Originally Posted by devo_stevo View Post
    Well, he's right. They are dependent on them for all of their oil and natural gas.

    I listened to what he said to the NATO guys this morning. It was brilliant. How are you supposed to defend a bunch of countries, including Germany, from Russia when they are also giving Russia billions of dollars a year and are depending on them for their energy needs. It doesn't make sense. Of course this will be seen as him being a bully and a jerk. He obviously doesn't want to be friends and play nice, right? Maybe, just maybe, he wants to help them out? Maybe we'll sell some oil and natural gas to Germany now like we are Poland.

    The guys got guts. That's all I can say.

    ^^^THIS^^^


    Finally we have a leader that is leading from the front. My vote for Trump was the best vote I've ever cast.


  21. #1357
    Boom! Great explanation of why Trump is upset with NATO and mainly Germany.

    Trump tangles with NATO leaders in testy start to Brussels summit

    http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018...ls-summit.html

  22. #1358
    Just goes to show you how corrupt these European leaders are. Trump was griping about this back in the '80s.

    "Pay for our protection from the "enemy" were cutting billion $ deals with". Bullshit on parade. I say we bail on both NATO and the stinking UN and let these Europeans fend for themselves. Including our so called British Brothers.
    The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

  23. #1359
    EVERY American should be proud of what President Trump did in Brussels today.

    If Trump speaking truths is wrong we have bigger problems than NATO.

    What Germany is doing and getting away with is atrocious.


  24. Likes diesel, oldno7 liked this post
  25. #1360
    Although I like Trump, he can Foxtrot Oscar from MY country when he messes up MY wish to travel around MY country.

    No vehicles on the streets within 500m either side of the A46 within 2 hours of his transit
    No pedestrians on the streets within 500m either side of the A46 within 15 minutes of his transit
    A series of rolling roadblocks running parallel and ahead of his car - ensuring that there were no cars or pedestrians within the exclusion zone.
    So I decide to fly instead, because the roads are restricted.

    But:

    RESTRICTION OF FLYING REGULATIONS
    FOR THE VISIT TO THE ENGLAND BY A HEAD OF STATE 12 - 13
    JULY 2018
    (source: https://www.dropbox.com/s/sfgr7dhr0e...POTUS.pdf?dl=1)

    So I am inconvenienced in my business because some bloke from America, who still puts his trousers on one leg at a time like everyone else, decides to come travelling.

    He is a "head of state", just like any other head of state who visits the UK, so why does he or his security advisers require that half the airspace in the UK be closed just so that he can fly 30 miles in his imported helicopter?

    I had some respect for him up to this point, but now I have lost business because of his* impetuosity and arrogance.

    Rob

    *Previous US "heads of state" are also culpable of same.

Similar Threads

  1. Presidential Haircut
    By oldno7 in forum Jokes
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-08-2011, 07:31 AM
  2. Presidential Biking
    By SportSawyer in forum Mountain Biking & Cycling
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-31-2010, 04:17 PM
  3. Presidential Prank of the Day (PIC)
    By accadacca in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-28-2010, 07:36 AM
  4. Presidential Election Results- Obama Wins
    By James_B_Wads2000 in forum The Political Arena
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 11-05-2008, 05:50 PM
  5. Intrade Presidential Election Futures Market
    By jumar in forum The Political Arena
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-14-2008, 08:35 AM

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Outdoor Forum

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •